DSSSB Recruitment Eligibility 2015 for Scientific Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Senior Scientific Assistant – DSSSB Scientific Assistant Jobs | DSSSB Vaccinator Jobs | DSSSB Section Officer Jobs | DSSSB Assistant Secretary Jobs | DSSSB Recruitment Exam Selection | DSSSB Recruitment Exam Syllabus | DSSSB Recruitment Exam Application
4. DSSSB Eligibility Criteria 2015 :
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The educational qualification, age, experience etc. as stipulated in advertisement shall be determined as on the cutoff date of advertisement ( the cutoff date of this advertisement is 26.11.2015 ).
5. Reservation Benefits :
- Reservation benefits will be available to the SC / ST / OBC / Physically Handicapped & other special category candidates in accordance with the instructions / orders / circulars issued from time to time by the Govt. of Delhi. The reservation benefits under SC / STs shall be admissible as per judgment dated 12.09.2012 of Hon’ble High Court of Delhi as passed in WP(C)No. 5390/2010, CM No. 20815/2010 – Deepak Kumar and Ors Vs District and Sessions Judge, Delhi and Ors. However, this shall be further subject to policy decision of Govt. of Delhi.
- Candidates who wish to be considered against reserved vacancies and / or to seek age relaxation, must be in possession of relevant certificate ( caste / issued to them on or before the cutoff date ( i.e. 26.11.2015 ) issued by the competent / notified authority ( in prescribed format ) otherwise their claim for SC / ST / OBC / Physically Handicapped / Ex-Servicemen & other special category will not be entertained and their applications will be considered against Un-reserved ( UR ) category vacancies, if eligible otherwise.
- The OBC candidates must be in possession of non-Creamy layer certificate, along with his / her caste certificate issued, on or before the cutoff date, by Govt. of Delhi only.
- A Candidate belonging to SC / ST / OBC who is selected on the same standard as applied to general category candidates and who appears in the general merit list is treated as own merit candidate. Such candidate is adjusted against unreserved point of the reservation roster. Only such SC / ST / OBC candidates who are selected on the same standard as applied to general candidates shall not be adjusted against reserved vacancies. In other words, when a relaxed standard is applied in selecting an SC / ST / OBC candidate, for example in the age limit, experience qualification, permitted number of chances in written examination, extended zone of consideration larger than what is provided for general category candidates, etc., the SC / ST / OBC candidates are to be counted against reserved vacancies. Such candidates would be deemed to be unavailable for consideration against unreserved vacancies.
- An Ex-serviceman who has already secured employment under the Central Government / Delhi Govt. or its autonomous / local bodies, he / she can avail of the benefit of reservation as ex-serviceman for any subsequent employment. However, to avail of this benefit, an ex-serviceman as soon as he / she joins any civil employment should give self declaration / undertaking to the concerned employer about the date-wise details of application for various vacancies for which he / she had applied for before joining the initial civil employment. Further, this benefit would be available only in respect of vacancies wherever reservation is applicable to the ex-servicemen.
6. Age Relaxation for DSSSB Exam 2015 :
|S.No.||Categories||Extent of Age Concession|
|1.||SC / ST||05 years|
|4.||PH + SC / ST||15 years|
|5.||PH + OBC||13 years|
|6.||Departmental candidate with at least three years continuous service in Central Govt. / Govt. of Delhi.||Upto 05 years for Group ‘B’ posts ( which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of post. )|
|Upto 40 years of age ( 45 years for SC / ST, 43 years for OBC ) for Group ‘C’ post ( which are in the same line or allied cadres ).|
|7.||Meritorious Sports Persons||Upto 05 years ( 10 years for SC / ST and 08 years for OBC candidates )|
|8.*||ExServicemen||Group B||05 Years|
|Group C||Period of Military service plus 3 years|
|9.||Disabled Defence services personnel ( Group “C” )||45 years ( 50 years for SC / ST, 48 years for OBC )|
|10.||Widows / divorced women / women judicially separated and who are not re-married ( for Group ’C’ posts )||Upto the age of 35 years ( upto 40 yrs for SC / ST & 38 for OBC )|
( Note : This will be regulated as per DOPT Guidelines. )
I. Any specific age relaxation provided in the Recruitment Rules for posts of MCDs, NDMC and Autonomous Bodies of Government of Delhi shall be applicable in respect of those particular posts.
II. In Recruitment Rules of the posts of MCDs, NDMC and Autonomous bodies of Government of Delhi; wherever it is mentioned that age relaxation shall be given as per Government of India instruction, the age relaxation given here-in-above shall be applicable.
III. In case of PH / PWDs, relaxation in age-limit shall be applicable irrespective of the fact whether post is reserved or not, provided the post is identified suitable for persons with disabilities.
IV. If a person with disability is entitled to age concession by virtue of being a Departmental Candidate / Govt. Employee, concession to him / her will be admissible either as a person with disability or as a Departmental Candidate / Govt. Employee whichever may be more beneficial to him / her.