2. DSSSB Exam Selection 2013 for Patwari, Stenographer, Motor Vehicle Inspector, Food Safety Officer, Administrative Officer – DSSSB Patwari Exam | DSSSB Legal Assistant Exam | DSSSB Patwari Exam Syllabus | DSSSB Patwari Exam Eligibility | DSSSB Patwari Exam Application | DSSSB Patwari Exam Scheme
The selection shall be made through One Tier, Two Tier and Three Tier examination scheme and Physical Endurance Test, Skill Test wherever applicable as given below :
* Examination Scheme ( Post code 39/13 to 71/13 ).
DSSSB will conduct One Tier, Two Tier and Three Tier Examination as per examination scheme given in Annexure.
One Tier Examination ( G ) : For post codes: 39/13, 41/13, 43/13, 44/13, 50/13, 51/13, 54/13, 56/13, 57/13, 59/13, 63/13.
One Tier Examination ( T ) : For post code: 61/13.
Two Tier Examination ( G ) : For post code: 40/13.
Two Tier Examination ( T1 ) : For post code: 42/13, 45/13, 55/13, 58/13, 60/13, 64/13, 65/13, 66/13, 67/13, 68/13, 69/13, 70/13, 71/13.
Three Tier Examination ( G ) : For post code: 46/13.
Three Tier Examination ( T ) : For post codes: 47/13, 48/13, 49/13, 52/13, 53/13, 62/13.
Important Note for DSSSB Recruitment Selection 2013 :
- The Examination questions will be bilingual in Hindi & English except for the Languages papers which would be in the concerned language only.
- There is no provision of re-evaluation / re-checking of Answer Sheets / Answer Scripts in the examinations conducted by DSSSB.
- The DSSSB reserves the right to cancel / withdraw any question / questions from the Test.
- The dates of examination will be notified subsequently. The examinations will be held at various centers in Delhi only.
- The Board has full discretion to fix minimum qualifying marks for selection in different categories i.e. UR / SC / ST / OBC / PH / EXSM in order to achieve qualitative selection and to recruit the best talent available.
- The Board makes provisional selection of the candidates on the basis of information provided in the application and documents / certificates provided by the candidate at the time of scrutiny and recommend the same to the indenting department. Further the Appointing Authority i.e. the indenting department verifies and satisfies itself about the authenticity of documents / certificates and eligibility as per the Recruitment Rules before finally appointing the candidate(s). Therefore, the provisional selection of a candidate confers him / her no right of appointment unless the Appointing Authority is satisfied after such inquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
- In case of combined examination for more than one related posts the preference order of the posts by the candidate will be obtained in OMR sheet on the day of examination and that will be considered accordingly subject to the availability of the vacancy.
- If there are two or more candidates in the same category having equal marks in the examination, the candidate older in age will get preference. In case of further tie, candidate having higher marks in Section “A” of the test shall be preferred.
- In case of Combined Examination of common posts, the result of earlier post code shall be processed first.
- The Board may shortlist the candidates for written examination on the basis of marks in qualifying exam in case there is large number of candidates. In case of post of technical and specialized nature, the selection may be made on the basis of academic record & experience and interview if the number of eligible candidates does not exceed 100. If the number of eligible candidates is more than 100 but does not exceed 500 the Board shall conduct a screening test to shortlist the candidates and final selection shall be made on the basis of academic records, experience & interview of shortlisted candidates.
- The DSSSB shall draw a reserve panel / waiting list upto the extent of 10% of the posts notified, in addition to the number of candidates selected as per the notified vacancies. The reserve panel / waiting list shall be valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of result and the vacancies arising due to non-acceptance of the offer of appointment, not joining the post after acceptance of appointment, the candidates not found eligible for appointment or due to resignation of selected candidates, within one year of joining the post, shall be filled up from this reserve panel / waiting list.