DSSSB Exam Eligibility 2013 for Special Education Teacher, Librarian, Assistant Teacher, TGT, Staff Nurse – SSC DSSSB Exam | SSC DSSSB Exam Selection | SSC DSSSB Exam Syllabus | SSC DSSSB Exam Application
- The candidate must be citizen of India.
- The educational qualification, age, experience etc. as stipulated in DSSSB 2013 advertisement shall be determined as on the closing date of submission of application for DSSSB Various Recruitments 2013.
6. Reservation Benefits
- Reservation benefits will be available to the SC / ST / OBC / Physically Handicapped & other special category candidates in accordance with the instructions / orders / circulars issued from time to time by the Govt. of Delhi. The reservation benefits under SC / STs shall be admissible as per judgment dated 12/09/2012 of Hon’ble High Court of Delhi as passed in No. 5390/2010, CM No. 20815/2010 – Deepak Kumar and Ors Vs District and Sessions Judge, Delhi and Ors. as per which SC / ST candidates of other States / U.Ts. shall also be eligible for reservation benefit. However this shall be further subject to policy decision of Govt. of Delhi for SC / ST migrants of other States.
- Candidates who wish to be considered against reserved vacancies and / or to seek age relaxation, must be in possession of relevant certificates issued to them on or before the closing date by the competent / notified authority ( in prescribed format ) otherwise their claim for SC / ST / OBC / Physically Handicapped / Ex-Servicemen & other special category will not be entertained and their DSSSB applications will be considered against Un-reserved ( UR ) category vacancies, if eligible otherwise.
- The OBC candidates must be in possession of filled prescribed Annexure I, along with his / her caste certificate issued by Govt. of Delhi only.
7. Age Relaxation for DSSSB Recruitments 2013 :
|S.No.||Categories||Extent of Age Concession|
|1.||Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes||05 years|
|2.||Other Backward Class||03 years|
|3.||Persons with disabilities||10 years|
|4.||SC / ST Persons with disabilities||15 years|
|5.||OBC Persons with disabilities||13 years|
|6.||Departmental candidate with atleast three years service in Central Govt. / Govt. of Delhi.||Upto 05 years for Group 'B' posts ( which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of post. )|
|Upto 40 years of age ( 45 years for SC / ST ) for Group 'C' post.|
|7.||Meritorious Sports Persons||Upto 05 years ( 10 years for SC / ST and 08 years for OBC candidates )|
|8.||Ex-Serviceman ( For Group "C" Posts )||Military services plus three years. 06 years and 08 years for OBC and SC / ST candidates respectively.|
I. Any specific age relaxation for DSSSB 2013 provided in the Recruitment Rules for posts of MCDs, NDMC and Autonomous Bodies of Government of Delhi shall be applicable in respect of those particular posts.
II. In Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment Rules of the posts of MCDs, NDMC and Autonomous bodies of Government of Delhi; wherever it is mentioned that DSSSB 2013 age relaxation shall be given as per Government of India instruction, the age relaxation given here-in-above shall be applicable.