4. DSSSB Exam Eligibility 2013 for Patwari, Stenographer, Motor Vehicle Inspector, Food Safety Officer, Administrative Officer – DSSSB Patwari Exam | DSSSB Legal Assistant Exam | DSSSB Patwari Exam Selection | DSSSB Patwari Exam Syllabus | DSSSB Patwari Exam Application | DSSSB Patwari Exam Scheme
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The educational qualification, age, experience etc. as stipulated in DSSSB advertisement shall be determined as on the closing date of submission of application.
5. Reservation Benefits for DSSSB Examination 2013 :
- Reservation benefits will be available to the SC / ST / OBC / Physically Handicapped & other special category candidates in accordance with the instructions / orders / circulars issued from time to time by the Govt. of Delhi. The reservation benefits under SC / STs shall be admissible as per judgment dated 12/09/2012 of Hon’ble High Court of Delhi as passed in WP(C)No. 5390/2010, CM No. 20815/2010 – Deepak Kumar and Ors Vs District and Sessions Judge, Delhi and Ors. as per which SC / ST candidates of other States / U.Ts. shall also be eligible for reservation benefit. However, this shall be further subject to policy decision of Govt. of Delhi for SC / ST migrants of other States.
- Candidates who wish to be considered against reserved vacancies and / or to seek age relaxation, must be in possession of relevant certificate issued to them on or before the closing date by the competent / notified authority ( in prescribed format ) otherwise their claim for SC / ST / OBC / Physically Handicapped / Ex-Servicemen & other special category will not be entertained and their applications will be considered against Unreserved ( UR ) category vacancies, if eligible otherwise.
- The OBC candidates must be in possession of filled prescribed Annexure, along with his / her caste certificate issued by Govt. of Delhi only ( which is available on the website of Board ).
6. Age Relaxation for DSSSB Exam 2013 :
|S.No.||Categories||Extent of Age Concession|
|1.||Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes||05 years|
|2.||Other Backward Class||03 years|
|3.||Persons with disabilities||10 years|
|4.||SC / ST Persons with disabilities||15 years|
|5.||OBC Persons with disabilities||13 years|
|6.||Departmental candidate with at least three years continuous service in Central Govt. / Govt. of Delhi.||Upto 05 years for Group ‘B’ posts ( which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of post. )|
|Upto 40 years of age ( 45 years for SC / ST, 43 years for OBC ) for Group 'C' post.|
|7.||Meritorious Sports Persons||Upto 05 years ( 10 years for SC / ST and 08 years for OBC candidates )|
|8.*||Ex-Servicemen Group C & B ( Non-Gazetted )||Period of Military service plus 3 years|
|9.||Disabled Defence services personnel ( Group “C” )||45 years ( 50 years of SC/ST, 48 years for OBC )|
|10.||Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married ( for Group ’C’ posts )||Upto the age of 35 years ( upto 40 yrs for SC / ST & 38 for OBC )|
( * Note : This will be regulated as per DOPT guidelines. )
- Any specific age relaxation provided in the Recruitment Rules for posts of MCDs, NDMC and Autonomous Bodies of Government of Delhi shall be applicable in respect of those particular posts.
- In Recruitment Rules of the posts of MCDs, NDMC and Autonomous bodies of Government of Delhi; wherever it is mentioned that age relaxation shall be given as per Government of India instruction, the age relaxation given here-in-above shall be applicable.