DSSSB Exam Application 2013 for Patwari, Stenographer, Motor Vehicle Inspector, Food Safety Officer, Administrative Officer – DSSSB Patwari Exam | DSSSB Legal Assistant Exam | DSSSB Patwari Exam Selection | DSSSB Patwari Exam Syllabus | DSSSB Patwari Exam Eligibility | DSSSB Patwari Exam Scheme
Sub : Steps :
- Candidates are required to apply online using the website http://dsssbonline.nic.in
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form, the instructions of which are available at the above mentioned site. The time cap to fill complete online application will be 30 minutes.
- Before start filling up of online application, the candidate must have his / her photograph and signature duly scanned in the jpg format in such manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB. However, it must not be less than 25 KB in size for the photograph and 10 KB for the signature ( also see guidelines for uploading photograph and signature image ).
- The online application form can be filled upto the last date of Advertisement for the post after which the link will be disabled.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications for one post. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances any applicant submits multiple applications, then he / she must ensure that the application with higher RID ( Registration ID ) is complete in all respect. In case of multiple applications, the application with higher RID shall be entertained by the DSSSB. The earlier application shall stand rejected and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their application forms, they are providing their valid and active E-mail IDs as the DSSSB may use electronic mode of communication while contacting with them at different stages of examination process.
- To submit the payment, see the guidelines “How to make payment.”
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to preserve the print out of the finally submitted Online Application for each post applied for.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance, without waiting for the closing date.
II. Neither the print out nor any document should be sent to this board at the time of applying for the post.
III. Only the successful candidates will be required to submit copy of challan, legible Self attested / Gazetted officer attested / Notary attested copies of the documents alongwith the hard copy of printout of online application form at the time of verification of documents ( any information contained in the attached certificate shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form ).
IV. e- Admission Letter
The candidates shall be issued e-Admission Letter only. The candidate shall upload his / her latest photograph and signature in the space provided in the application form. No admission letter will be sent by post and provisionally admitted candidates will have to download their respective e-Admission Letter for the post concerned from the official website of the Board. He / she must carry a valid Photo ID such as Driving Licence, Election ICard, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by any Govt. Department / Office to the examination centre failing which, he / she shall not be allowed to enter the examination centre in any condition / circumstances.
V. Admission / Rejection :
The information in respect of provisionally admitted and rejected candidates as per information provided in the online applications will be uploaded on the website of the Board before the conduct of Examination for various post(s).
8. General Instructions for Candidates Applying DSSSB Exam 2013
- The vacancies advertised are provisional and liable to vary. In case the vacancy position is reduced to any number or even nil by the user department, Board is not liable to compensate the applicant for any consequential damage / loss. The vacancies in equivalent / comparable posts can also be filled through this advertisement.
- The Board reserves the right to reject the candidature of any ineligible candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel a part of or entire process of examination or a part of it due to administrative reason(s) and in case of unfair means, cheating or other irregularities / malpractice noticed by the Board. The Board also reserves the right to cancel or set up a new examination centre and divert the candidates to appear at that examination centre if required.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel any centre of exam and ask the candidates of that centre to appear at another centre. The Board also reserves the right to direct candidates of any centre to some other centre to take the exam. No request for change in date, time and centre of exam will be accepted under any circumstances.
- The candidature of the candidate to the written Examination is entirely provisional and subject to the outcome of any direction / decision / order / pronouncement of any Court of Law and mere issue of Admit Card or appearance at Examination does not entitle him / her to any claim for the post.
- Reporting time for the candidates at the examination centre on the day of examination is between 09:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M. Entry to the Examination Centre will be closed at 10.00 A.M. sharp. No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after 10:00 A.M. The candidates will be allowed to fill up his / her identity particulars on OMR sheet / answer script 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Filling up of Wrong / Incorrect particulars and cuttings / overwriting in OMR answer sheet shall invite cancellation of candidature.
- The OMR Answer Sheet / Descriptive answer sheet must be handed over to the invigilator after completion of Examination as mentioned in the OMR Sheet.
- The candidates should scrupulously follow the instructions given by the Centre Superintendent, Invigilators and all examination functionaries at every stage of exam. If a candidate violates the instructions, his / her candidature will be cancelled.
- The candidate will sign and put his / her left thumb ink impression on the Admit Card at the prescribed space in the presence of invigilator & thereafter the invigilator will also sign on the Admit Card at the prescribed space. The candidate is also required to sign and put his / her left thumb ink impression on the attendance sheet and OMR Answer Sheet / Descriptive answer sheet in the presence of Invigilator. The Invigilator shall also sign on the same at the prescribed space.
- The OMR answer sheet / descriptive answer sheet will be collected by the Invigilator immediately after expiry of prescribed time for Examination and will be handed over to the Centre Superintendent.
- After the examination is over, the candidate should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet / Descriptive answer sheet to the Invigilator before leaving the room. Any candidate who do not return the OMR Answer Sheet / Descriptive answer sheet or is found attempting to take the OMR answer Sheet outside the examination hall or pass on the Question Booklet to someone else inside the examination hall will be disqualified and the Board may take further appropriate action against him / her as per rules. Question papers may be taken by the candidates.
- The DSSSB reserves the right to cancel or modify the advertisement or part of it at any stage. The number of vacancies is provisional and subject to change ( increase or decrease ).
- Abbreviation used are denoted as under :
UR-Unreserved ( General ), SC- Scheduled Caste, ST- Scheduled Tribe, OBC- Other Backward Classes,PH-Physically Handicapped, OH-Orthopedically Handicapped, HH-Hearing Handicapped, BL- Both Leg, OA- One Arm, OL- One Leg, OAL- One Arm & One Leg.
- The educational qualification, age, experience and other eligibility conditions against the post shall be determined as on the closing date of online submission of application.
- Use of Calculator, Laptop, Palmtop, other Digital Instrument / Mobile / Cell phone, Pager etc. is / are not allowed. In case of any candidate caught found to be in possession of any gadgets / instrument, he / she would be debarred from the examination and legal proceedings can also be initiated against the candidates.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any above gadgets in the exam. centre as no arrangements for keeping any security of these items would be available at the centres.
- In case any descrepencies among the English, Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi version of advertisement / information, the English version will be treated as final.