Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2014 for Multi Task Staff
Government of N.C.T. of Delhi,
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board,
FC-18, Institutional Area,
Delhi – 110 092.
Last date for applying DSSSB Multi Task Staff Job 2014 : 12.06.2014
Sub : Engagement of One Multi Task Staff on Contract basis.
DSSSB applications are hereby invited for engagement of One Multi Task Staff on contract basis for a period upto 30.09.2014 from the date of joining in this Board, who fulfill the following terms and conditions.
1. Age Limit for DSSSB MTS Job 2014 : 18-25 as on 01.01.2014 ( i.e. he / she must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1989 and not later than 01.01.1996.
2. Minimum qualification of 10th Class Pass Or equivalent from a recognized Board. Applicants having valid LMV Driver License would be given preference.
3. The contractual appointee shall be paid consolidated remuneration equivalent to 14,000/- ( Basic Pay 5,200/- + Grade Pay 1,800/- + DA 7,000/- ( 100% ).
4. The contractual appointee shall not be entitled to any allowances, financial benefits or concessions as admissible to Govt. Servant. Income tax shall be deducted at source on monthly basis.
5. The service of the contractual appointee shall be terminable before expiry of the contract period by either side giving ten days notice or remuneration in lieu of thereof.
6. The engagement shall be purely on contractual in nature or shall not confer any right for regularization or permanent absorption.
7. The contractual engagement shall not vest any right to claim for regular appointment in DSSSB or for continued contractual appointments.
8. For any period of less than one month the remuneration shall be paid on pro-rata basis.
9. Leave entitlement as per contract appointments under Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
10. The contractual appointee should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
11. The last date of submission of DSSSB Multi Task Staff job 2014 applications / bio-data along with requisite qualifications documents etc. within 15 days from the date of uploading of DSSSB MTS notice on the website of DSSSB.