DSSSB Teachers Vacancies 2010 Educational Qualification
DSSSB Educational and Other Qualifications as per RR :
Essential : “A Bachelor’s Degree (Honours / Pass) or equivalent from a recognised University having secured 45% marks in aggregate, in two school subjects of which atleast one out of the following should have been at the elective level :
- Natural / Physical Science
- Social Science
Note : Main subjects for TGT (Natural Science / Physical Science) shall be Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Botany and Zoology.
Social Science :- History / Political Science / Economics / Business Studies / Sociology / Geography / Psychology.
Provided further that the requirement as to minimum of 45% marks in the aggregate at graduation level shall be relaxble in case of
- Candidates who possess a Post Graduate qualification in any of the teaching subjects listed above.
- Belonging to SC / ST.
- Physically handicapped candidates.
(II) Degree / Diploma in Training Education or SAV certificate.
(III) Working knowledge of Hindi.
Provided that Assistant Teacher (from MCD / DTE of Education) and lab. Assistants shall not be required to have received 45% marks in aggregate in Bachelor’s Degree (Pass / Honours) or equivalent.
N.B. : “The candidate should have studied the subject concerned as mentioned in the R / Rs in all parts / years of graduation. The elective word may also include main subject as practiced in different Universities.
For TGT (MIL) (Post Code 03 / 10, 04 / 10 and 11 / 10 to 16 / 10) :
Educational and Other Qualifications as per RR :
(i) B.A. (Honours) in one of the Modern Indian Languages (MIL) concerned or BA with MIL concerned as one of the Elective subjects from a recognised University having 45% marks in aggregate with one additional language or one school subject at Degree level. (OR)
Equivalent Oriental Degree in MIL concerned from a recognised University having 45% marks in aggregate. (OR)
(For appointment as Hindi Teachers only) Sahitya Rattan of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Prayag having secured atleast 45% marks in aggregate with English in Matriculation provided further that the requirement as to the minimum of 45 % marks in the aggregate shall be relaxable in the case of
- Candidate who posses a Post Graduate Qualification in MIL concerned from a recognised University.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST.
- Physically handicapped candidates.
(ii) Degree / Diploma in teaching (or) Senior Anglo Vernacular Certificate.
(iii) Knowledge of Hindi is essential.
N.B. : The candidate should have studied the subject concerned as mentioned in the R/Rs in all parts/years of graduation. The elective word may also include main subject as practiced in different Universities.
R.No. (DE.3(71)/DR/E-III/Notification/2009/1260 dated 21-01-2010 for 1158 + 88 = 1246 posts)
Drawing Teacher in Directorate of Education, Post Code – 17 / 10 :
Number of DSSSB Vacancies 2010 : 131 (One hundred thirty one) (UR – 17, OBC – 46, SC – 5, ST – 63, PH – 8 (OH – 4, HH – 4) (OH – OA, OL, OAL, BL).
Essential Qualifications : M.A. in Drawing and Painting / Fine Art from a recognized University OR B.A. (Hons) in Art and Art Education OR B.A. / B.A. with Drawing & Painting / Fine Art / Art with minimum 2 years’ full time Diploma from a recognized institution. OR Higher Secondary / Intermediate with minimum 4 years’ full time Diploma in Painting / Fine Art from a recognized Institution / University (However, for existing teachers the essential qualifications shall be high school with 5 years’ full time Diploma).
Desirable Qualifications : At least 2 years’ Drawing Teachers Training Course from a recognized Insititution OR 2 years teaching experience in a recognized institution.
Pay Scale :
5500 – 9000/- (Pre – revised) plus usual allowance as admissible under the rules; Group: Group – ‘B’, Non Gazetteed / Non Ministrial, Probation Period : 2 years Age Limit : Below 32 years. (relaxable in case of Government Servant, University Teachers) Age limit will be relaxed by 10 years in case of women candidates Upper age limit relaxable for SC / ST – 5 years, OBC – 3 years, PH – 05 years, PH & SC / ST – 10 years, PH & OBC – 08 years, Departmental / Government Employees – 05 years.
R.No. (DE.4(5)(127)/E-IV/DRG/2006/24142 dated 09-10-2009 for 131 posts)
Physical Education Teacher in Directorate of Education, Post Code – 18/10
Number of DSSSB Vacancies 2010 : 127 (One hundred twenty seven) (UR – 51, OBC – 55, ST – 21)
Essential Qualifications : Graduate from a recognized University with diploma in Physical Training from a recognized Institution / University. OR B.P. Ed. From a recognized University and higher seceondary. OR BSc. (Physical Education in Health Education and Sports) or its equivalent from a recognized Institution / University.
Pay Scale :
5500 – 175 – 9000/- (Pre – revised) plus usual allowance as admissible under the rules; Group : Group – ‘B’, Non Gazetted / Non Ministrial, Probation Period : 2 years Age Limit : Below 32 years. (relaxable in case of Widows deserted wives, Government Servant and those teaching in Universities). Age Limit will be relaxed by 10 years in the case of women candidates. Upper age Limit relaxable for : ST – 5 years, OBC – 3 years, Departmental Candidates / Government Servant – 05 years
R.No. (DE.4(6)(263)/E-IV/2006/23565 dated 24-09-2009 for 127 posts)
- Candidates are required to submit legible attested copies of the following documents along with the application form
- Matriculation / Secondary certificate or equivalent in support of their declaration of age.
- Degree or Diploma or other certificates in support of their claim of educational qualifications and copies of all year wise mark sheets from Matriculation onwards.
- Experience certificates wherever applicable.
- Caste / Category / Disability (as prescribed in Rule of FR / SR) on the prescribed form, issued by the competent authorities, if claiming benefit under any of the above categories.
- Two recent passport size coloured photographs (front face) as per specification in Section – A out of which one should be pasted (Not stapled or tagged) on the space provided in the application form. The second copy of the same photograph should be attested by a Gazetted Officer and be attached carefully with the application form for the purpose of identification of the candidate at any stage of recruitment. Any variation in the photographs may lead to rejection of his / her candidature.
- One self addressed post card duly affixed with
6/- postage stamps for acknowledgment of the application. The candidate must write, name of the post, Advertisement Number and Post Code Number of the post applied for on the post card.
- The number of vacancies reserved for various categories has been notified in the advertisement on the basis of requisitions furnished by the Indenting Departments. OBC Candidates Seeking Benefit of Reservation should Submit OBC Certificate issued by the competent authority of Government of NCT of Delhi. Candidates Seeking Reservation as OBC have to Submit a Declaration in the Prescribed Format (Annexure – I), that He / She Does not belong to the creamy layer on the Crucial Date in Addition to the Community Certificate (OBC). Unless otherwise specified, the closing date for receipt of applications for the post is to be treated as crucial date.
- The DSSSB reserves the right to cancel or modify the advertisement or part of it at any stage. The number of vacancies is provisional and subject to change (increase or decrease). The selected candidate can be nominated in any department of Government of NCT of Delhi or autonomous body.
- Abbreviations used denoted as under : UR – Un – Reserved (General), SC – Scheduled Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribe, OBC – Other Backward Classes, PH (OH) – Physically Handicapped (Orthopaedically Handicapped), B – Blind, LV – Low vision, VI – Visually Impaired, VH – Visually Handicapped, D & D – Deaf & Dumb, BL – Both Leg, OA – one arm, OL – One Leg, OAL – One arm and one leg and EXSM – Ex – Servicemen, N.A. – Not Applicable.
- The Educational qualification, age, experience and other conditions of eligibility as stipulated above shall be determined as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Applications received before the opening date or after closing date or not in prescribed format Shall not BE entertained by the Board and shall be summarily rejected without any further notice to the candidate.
- Use of Calculator / Palmtop / Laptop / Other Digital Instrument / Mobile / Cell Phone / Pager is not allowed, unless otherwise specifically permitted. In case any candidate found to 6 possess the same he / she will be debarred from the examination and legal proceedings can also be initiated.
- In case of any discrepancy among the English, Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi versions of the advertisement / information, the English version will be treated as final.
Note : Application must be sent in the format given in the Employment News which can also be downloaded from our DSSSB website www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in. Applications sent in any other format are liable to be Rejected.