SSC CHSL ( Combined Matric Level ) Examination 2016 Vacancy Details – CHSL Exam Date | CHSL Exam Age Limit | CHSL Exam Age Relaxation | CHSL Exam Qualification | CHSL Exam Application Form | CHSL Exam Selection | CHSL Exam Scheme | CHSL Exam Centres | CHSL Exam Syllabus
SSC CHSL Exam 2016 VacanciesStaff Selection Commission Combined Matric Level Exam has replaced to SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level ( CHSL ) Exam for the recruitment to the post of Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants, Lower Division Clerks and Data Entry Operators.
|SSC CHSL Exam 2016 Application Issue Date : 02.07.2016|
|SSC CHSL Exam 2016 Application Last Date : 01.08.2016|
|SSC CHSL Exam 2016 Exam Date : 25.09.2016, 09.10.2016 & 16.10.2016|
SSC CHSL Examination
Staff Selection Commission has introduced an additional stage of Examination, i.e. Tier II and Tier III in CHSL, 2015 which would be a descriptive paper of 100 marks in ‘Pen and Paper’ mode. This information was also published in para 9 of the write up issued along with declaration of result of Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2015 held on November, December, 2015 & July, 2016.
SSC CHSL Tier II Exam ( Descriptive Paper ) is tentatively scheduled on 18th September, 2016 in the forenoon session (10.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M.)
The SSC CHS Admission Certificates for Tier-II Stage would be uploaded on the website of the Regional Offices of the Commission only. If any candidate is unable to download his/her Admission Certificate at least one week before the date of the examination, he/ she should contact the concerned Regional Office along with his/her details for obtaining the Admission Certificate.
SSC CHSL Written Exam 2016
1. The Staff Selection Commission will hold Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2016 for Recruitment of Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators and Lower Divisional Clerks on Sundays ( 25.09.2016, 09.10.2016 & 16.10.2016 ), the details of which are as under :
Pay of the Posts :
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant : PB – 1 ( 5200-20200 ) Grade Pay 2400
- Data Entry Operator : Pay Band-1 ( 5200-20200 ), Grade Pay 2400
- Data Entry Operator : Pay Band-1 ( 5200-20200 ), Grade Pay 1900
- Lower Division Clerk : Pay Band-1 ( 5200-20200 ), Grade Pay 1900
2. Vacancies in CHSL 2016 : Tentatively the vacancies for the post of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant, LDC and DEO are 3523, 2049 and 1006 respectively.
3. SSC CHSL Vacancies Reservation 2016 : Reservation for SC / ST / OBC / ExS / PH etc. categories is available as per extant Govt. Orders.
4. Permissible disability for PH candidates :
Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant : One Leg Affected ( OL ), One Arm Affected ( OA ), One Arm and One Leg affected ( OAL ), Both Leg Affected but not Arm ( BL ), Muscular weakness and limited Physical endurance ( MW ), Blind ( B ), Low Vision ( LV ), Hearing Handicapped ( HH ) are eligible of the post of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant.
Data Entry Operator : One Arm Affected ( OA ), One Leg Affected ( OL ), One Arm and One Leg Affected ( OAL ), Both Legs Affected ( BL ), Hearing Handicapped ( HH ), and Low Vision ( LV ) are eligible for the post of Data Entry Operator.
Lower Division Clerk : One Arm Affected ( OA ), Both Legs Affected ( BL ), One Leg Affected ( OL ), One Arm and One Leg Affected ( OAL ), Blind ( B ), Low Vision ( LV ) & Hearing Handicapped ( HH ), are eligible for the post of Lower Division Clerk.
5. Nationality / Citizenship :
A candidate must be either :
- A citizen of India, ( or )
- A subject of Nepal, ( or )
- A subject of Bhutan, ( or )
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, ( or )
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Staff Selection Commission CHSL examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him / her by the Government of India.