Staff Selection Commission – Combined Higher Secondary Level ( Combined Matric Level ) Examination 2013
|SSC CHSL Exam 2013 Application Issue Date : 20.07.2013|
|SSC CHSL Exam 2013 Application Last Date : 16.08.2013|
|SSC CHSL Exam 2013 Exam Date : 20.10.2013 & 27.10.2013 & 10.11.2013|
1. Staff Selection Commission will hold on Sundays, the Tenth of
November, 2013 and Seventeenth of November, 2013 ( 20.10.2013 & 27.10.2013 & 10.11.2013 ), an All India open competitive examination for SSC recruitment to the Group “C” posts of Data Entry Operator in Pay Band – 1, Grade Pay 2400 & 1900 and Lower Division Clerk in Pay Band – 1, Grade Pay 1900 in various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices.
The Staff Selection Commission reserves the right to fill up analogous SSC posts such as Store Clerks in Ministries / Organizations under the Government through SSC CHSL examination 2013.
The Staff Selection Commission also reserves the right to hold the SSC CHSL examination 2013 in additional batches, depending upon the number of candidates in each State / UT.
2. SSC CHSL Vacancies / Reservation 2013
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level ( 10+2 ) Exam 2013 Vacancies in the post of Data Entry Operator & Lower Division Clerk will be determined in due course.
Note I : Reservation for SC / ST / OBC / ExS / PH etc. categories is available as per extant Govt. Orders.
Note II : All the Staff Selection Commission posts carry All India Service Liability ( AISL ) i.e. the candidate, on selection, may be asked to serve anywhere in the country.
Note III : One Leg Affected ( OL ), Both Leg Affected ( BL ), Hearing Handicapped ( HH ) and Low Vision ( LV ) are eligible for the post of Data Entry Operator.
Note IV : Both Legs ( BL ), One Leg ( OL ), Blind ( B ), Low Vision ( LV ) & Hearing Handicapped ( HH ), are eligible for the SSC post of Lower Division Clerk as per extant Government Policy in Force.
3. Nationality / Citizenship :
A candidate must be either :
- A citizen of India, ( or )
- A subject of Nepal, ( or )
- A subject of Bhutan, ( or )
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, ( or )
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Staff Selection Commission CHSL examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him / her by the Government of India.