SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level ( Combined Matric Level ) Results 2015 – Also Find Online Results for All other SSC Exams
Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) 2015 Examination – Cancellation of candidature of all the 5792 candidates for their having appeared more than once in this examination
Staff Selection Commission had declared the result of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) (CHSL) Examination, 2015 on 29.07.2015.
Candidates were informed that the analysis of the data had revealed that 5792 candidates had appeared in the examination twice. It was also informed that out of 5792 candidates, based upon evaluation of last identified application, 334 candidates had qualified in the examination and their results were kept in abeyance.
It was further informed that evaluation was not done for 253 candidates (out of 5792, referred above) who were advised to contact the Regional Offices with all the requisite documents to clarify their position.
After a comprehensive review of the entire position, the Commission has decided to summarily cancel the candidature of all the 5792 candidates (including the 334 and 253 candidates mentioned above) for their having appeared more than once in the CHSL, 2015 examination, with the intent to secure an unfair advantage in violation of the terms of the advertisement.
The Commission reserves to itself the right to cancel the candidature of any other candidate, in future, if it is discovered that he/she has appeared more than once in the CHSL, 2015 examination.
It may also be noted that at the time of the conduct of Tier-II (Descriptive paper) of CHSL, 2015, the candidates would have to give an undertaking that they have appeared in the Tier-I exam of CHSL, 2015 only once. Failure to give the said undertaking or giving a false undertaking would render their candidature liable for cancellation.
SSC CHSL Exam Cancellation List 2015
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Written Exam Results 2015
SSC CHSL Written Exam Results 2015 has been Declared. ( Published on : 29th July, 2016 ).
Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination, 2015 Candidates shortlisted for appearing in Descriptive Paper
1. Staff Selection Commission conducted the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination, 2015 on 01.11.2015, 15.11.2015, 6.12.2015 & 20.12.2015 and re-exam on 23.07.2016 for recruitment to the post of Data Entry Operators and Lower Division Clerks at various centres all over the country. 30, 44, 455 candidates appeared in the said Examination.
2. Category-wise details of candidates who have qualified for appearing for the Descriptive Paper and the cut off applied are as under :
List of Candidates qualified for Descriptive Paper
(Note : In addition to the number of UR candidates shown above, 14,999 OBC, 1,710 SC and 320 ST candidates are provisionally qualifying at cutoff fixed for UR candidates subject to fulfilling other criteria for UR category).
3. Analysis of the data in respect of the candidates who appeared in the examinations has revealed that 5792 candidates have appeared in this examination twice which is in contravention of the basic Rules of Examination. Out of these 5792 candidates, evaluation has been done in respect of 5539 candidates based on their last application of whom 334 candidates (Annex-I) have qualified in the examination. The result of these 334 candidates is being kept in abeyance till a final decision is taken by the Commission.
In respect of the remaining 253 candidates (out of 5792), the last application submitted by them could not be identified and hence their answer sheets have not been evaluated. Both the Roll Numbers of such candidates, as available with the Commission, are listed at Annex-II. These candidates are directed to establish immediate contact and not later than 5th August, 2016, with the concerned Regional Office in jurisdiction of which they appeared in the examination in reference to the last application submitted by them. While contacting the Regional Office they should ensure that they have all the requisite documents to prove their bonafides. In the event of any of these 253 candidates failing to clarify their position to the satisfaction of the respective Regional Office within the stipulated time i.e. by 5th August, 2016, their candidature is liable to be cancelled.
4. Representations received from the candidates about answer keys placed on the website of the Commission have been carefully examined and answer keys modified wherever necessary. The modified answer keys were used for evaluation.
5. It is important for the candidates belonging to reserved category for whom certain percentage of vacancies is reserved, as per the policy of the Government, to note that some of them may have been declared eligible for the descriptive paper for the specific category mentioned in the result. It is, therefore, in the interest of the candidates concerned to contact the respective Regional Offices of the Commission immediately in all such cases where they do not belong to the categories shown against their roll numbers.
6. Candidates may also note that in strict conformity with the instructions on the OMR answer sheet and in the Notice of the Examination :
- Answer sheets with incorrect coding of any of the particulars have not been evaluated.
- The OMR answer sheet of those candidates found possessing mobiles phones & accessories and other electronic gadgets within the premises of examination centers, whether in use or in switched off mode and in person or otherwise, in contravention contained in the Examination Notice have also not been evaluated.
7. Marks of the qualified/non-qualified candidates, OMR Sheets and Final Answer Keys will be uploaded within 10 days on the Commission’s website http://ssc.nic.in.
8. Due to administrative reasons, the examinations held at one Venue at Kota Centre (Venue No.31) for the evening session of 1.11.2015 and at one Venue at Ajmer Centre (Venue No. 50) for the morning session of 1.11.2015 are being re-conducted on 6.8.2016. Admission certificates for the candidates of these two venues have already been uploaded on the web-site of the Northern Region of the Commission. The result of these candidates will be declared on 10.8.2016.
9. The Commission in conformity with para 12 of the Notice of Examination, has decided to conduct Paper-II of descriptive nature of 100 marks. This paper is tentatively scheduled to be held on 18.09.2016. A brief explanatory note on Paper-II would be hosted on the website of the Commission soon. The Admission Certificate for Paper-II would be uploaded on the websites of the Regional Offices of the Commission shortly.
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level ( 10+2 ) Examination – CHSL 2014 Exam Type Test / Skill Test
Combined Higher Secondary Level ( 10+2 ) Exam Type Test / Skill Test 2014 has been Declared. ( Published on : 16.07.2015 ).
Combined Higher Secondary ( 10+2 ) Examination, 2014 – Declaration of Descriptive Paper Result to call the candidates For Type Test / Data Entry Skill Test.
1. Staff Selection Commission conducted the Combined Higher Secondary ( 10+2 ) Examination, 2014 ( Descriptive paper ) on 10.05.2015 for recruitment to the post of Data Entry Operators and Lower Division Clerks at various centres all over country. A total of 36,845 candidates appeared in the said examination.
2. Based on the cut off fixed in Paper – I and qualifying marks in Descriptive Paper ( Paper – II ) by the Commission, 6728 candidates qualified provisionally for skill test for Data Entry Operator and 10634 candidates for Typing Test for Lower Division Clerk as per detail below :
List I : Candidates qualified for Data Entry Skill Test for DEO :
( Note : In addition to the no. of UR candidates shown above, 1680 OBC, 111 SC and 28 ST candidates are provisionally qualifying at cut-off fixed for UR candidates subject to fulfilling other criteria for UR category ).
List II : Candidates qualified for Typing Test for LDC :
( Note : In addition to the no. of UR candidates shown in above table, 2760 OBC,469 SC and 69 ST candidates are provisionally qualifying at cut-off fixed for UR candidates subject to fulfilling other criteria for UR category ).
3. Candidates may note that :
- Revised option can be submitted during the document verification, if they desire, which will be final. If options are not revised, the options submitted in the application will be accepted as final.
- All candidates ( including OH candidates seeking exemption in Typing Test ) need to appear for document verification. Candidates who do not attend document verification will not be considered for final selection.
4. The above said lists are purely provisional and subject to the recommended candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the respective post in the Notice of Examination and also subject to thorough verification of their identity with reference to their photographs, signatures, hand writings, etc., on the application forms, admission certificates, etc. If, on verification, it is found that any candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, he/she will not be allowed to attend the Skill / Typing Test.
5. The category of the candidates has been indicated along with their Roll Numbers. If any, candidate finds a mismatch between his / her name, Roll Number and category, he / she must bring it to the notice of the respective Regional Office of the Commission immediately.
6. The Schedule of the skill / Type Test will be intimated shortly. The schedule for holding the Data Entry Skill Test / Typing Test on computer will be available on Commission’s Regional Offices website shortly. In this connection, the following points are brought to the notice of the candidates :
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator :
- The skill test will be taken on computer.
- The ‘Data Entry Speed’ Skill Test would be qualifying in nature. Candidates allowed to take this test, will have to qualify the test at the prescribed speed on computer, to be provided by the Commission or the agency authorized by the Commission to conduct such skill test at the centre / venue so notified.
- None of the candidates including PH candidates who qualify in the written part of the examination will be exempted from the skill test as passing of the skill test is pre-condition and one of the essential qualifications for appointment to the post of Data Entry Operator.
- Only such candidates who qualify in the skill test at a speed of not less than 8,000 key depressions per hour will be eligible for being recommended for appointment as per their position in the merit list.
- The duration of the said skill test will be 15 ( fifteen ) minutes and printed matter in English containing about 2,000 – 2200 strokes / key depressions would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the computer.
Typing Test for LDC :
- The Typing test will be taken on computer.
- Typing test will be qualifying in the nature and will be conducted only in English or in Hindi.
English Typing @ 35 w.p.m. ( Time allowed 10 minutes ) ( 30 minutes for VH candidates )
Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m. ( Time allowed 10 minutes ) ( 30 minutes for VH candidates ).
( 35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. corresponds to 10500 Key Depressions Per Hour / 9000 Key Depressions Per Hour on an average of 5 Key Depressions for each word.
Candidates qualified for Data Entry Skill Test for DEO :
Candidates qualified for Typing Test for LDC :
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level ( 10+2 ) Examination – CHSL 2014 Final Exam Result
SSC CHSL ( Combined Matric Level ) Final Exam Result 2014 has been Declared. ( Published on : 08th October, 2015 ).
Combined Higher Secondary Level ( 10+2 ) Examination, 2014 for recruitment of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerks – Declaration of final result
1. Staff Selection Commission conducted the Combined Higher Secondary ( 10+2 ) Examination, 2014 ( Descriptive paper ) on 10.05.2015 for recruitment to the post of Data Entry Operators and Lower Division Clerks at various centres all over country. Based on the cut off fixed in Paper I and qualifying marks in Descriptive Paper ( Paper II ) by the Commission, 6728 candidates qualified provisionally for skill test for Data Entry Operator and 10634 candidates for Typing Test for Lower Division Clerk.
2. The details of the candidates declared qualified in the skill test are as under.
Cut-off on Percentage of Mistakes in DEST :
Cut-off on Percentage of Mistakes in Typing Test :
3. While allocating posts of DEO / LDC and Departments under the DEO / LDC posts to the qualified candidates, merit-cum-order of preference criteria has been adopted. Wherever detailed Departments preference for DEO and LDC were available but the post option ( i.e. L, D ) was blank, such candidates were first considered for the post of DEO and then for the post of LDC. Candidates who have not exercised preference for any Department have not been considered.
4. Category-wise break-up of the candidates selected for DEO ( Preference D ) and LDC ( Preference L ) is given below :
Data Entry Operator
* Includes 139 OBC, 5 SC and 1 ST candidates selected against UR vacancies.
( Note : Candidates selected in OH category – 4 OBC and 8 UR candidates, HH category – 1 ST, 2 SC, 5 OBC and 4 UR candidates, VH category – 6 OBC and 5 UR candidates, Ex.
Servicemen category – 4 SC, 12 OBC and 56 UR candidates ).
Lower Division Clerk
*Includes 219 OBC and 9 SC candidates selected against UR vacancies.
( Note : Candidates selected in OH category – 3 SC, 12 OBC and 16 UR candidates, HH category – 2 SC, 3 OBC and 12 UR candidates, VH category – 7 OBC and 8 UR candidates, Ex.Servicemen category – 2 SC, 17 OBC and 58 UR candidates ). Category, Preferences for Department / Posts of the candidates were taken from the Online verification data sent by Regional Offices.
5. Resolution of Tie Cases
In case where more than one candidate secures the equal aggregates marks ( Paper – I ), tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another :
- Marks in first part of the written examination ( Paper – I ).
- Date of birth, with older candidates placed higher.
- Alphabetical order in which first names of the candidates appear.