Application Last Date for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2016
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2016 Application Last Date :14.03.2016.
Important Instructions to Candidates for applying CGL Exam 2016
1. Graduation from a recognized University is the minimum Educational Qualification. The CGL Examination 2016 will comprise of two Tiers of Written Objective Type examination followed by Computer Proficiency Test / Interview / Skill test, wherever applicable as per the Scheme of Examination. SSC Posts have been placed in two groups, inter-alia, based on their Grade Pay and papers in Tier II examination / Interview. Preference for Posts, is to be indicated in the SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2016 application. Candidates are requested to note that preference for SSC Posts once exercised will be final. Request for change of preference will not be considered under any circumstance. For the Staff Selection Commission post of Assistant in CSS, candidate shall have not more than three attempts unless covered by any of the exceptions notified by Government of India.
2. In view of the huge number of applicants, scrutiny of the eligibility category etc. will not be undertaken at the time of SSC Tier I and Tier II examination. Therefore, the SSC Exam 2016 application will be accepted provisionally only. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical standards etc and satisfy themselves that they are eligible, before applying and before indicating their preference for any particular post. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who appear in Tier II examination at the time of SSC interview / skill test / document verification. Candidature will be cancelled if any information or claim is not found substantiated when the scrutiny of documents is undertaken by the Staff Selection Commission after Tier II of the Examination. Staff Selection Commission‘s decision shall be final in this regard.
3. Candidates in their own interest are advised to go through the detailed instructions contained in this notice, which is also available on the website of the Staff Selection Commission : http://ssc.nic.in, carefully before applying.
4. Candidates seeking reservation benefits for SC / ST / OBC / PH / EXS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the notice. They should also be in possession of the required certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated in this notice. OBC candidates should ensure that they are in possession of valid OBC Certificate issued within the due date issued by the authority mentioned in the format.
5. Candidates with visual disability of 40% and more will only be considered as visually handicapped and entitled to reservation for VH candidates, wherever such reservation is available.
6. Central Government civilian employees claiming age relaxation should produce a certificate in the prescribed format from their office at the time of Interview / Skill Test / document verification, in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years during the period immediately preceding the closing date for receipt of SSC 2016 application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment, in the event of their SSC 2016 CGL selection.
7. SSC CGL Exam Fee 2016 : Rupees One Hundred Only ( 100 ).
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee for SSC Exam 2016 as per extant Government orders.
8. Closing Date for SSC CGL Exam 2016 application : 14.03.2016. For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad __________. Applications received late will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for postal delay.
9. Only one SSC 2016 application, either a paper application or Online application for SSC Exam 2016 is to be submitted by the candidates to the concerned Regional / Sub-Regional office of the Staff Selection Commission keeping in view the Centre of SSC examination chosen by him / her. In case of multiple applications for Online application, the last application for which Part I and Part II registration have been completed will be accepted. For Offline applications, the Regional Director / Deputy Director at his / her discretion, will accept only one of the applications.
10. Mobile phone and accessories and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the SSC examination centres. Possession of such equipment whether in use or in switch off mode, during the Staff Selection Commission examination CGL 2016 will be considered as use of unfair means. Candidature of such candidates will be cancelled. They will be liable for further action including initiation of criminal proceedings and debarment from commission’s examination upto 3 ( three ) years, as may be decided by the Staff Selection Commission.
11. Candidates may submit SSC CGL Exam 2016 Online applications at website http://ssconline.nic.in. and http://ssconline2.gov.in. They should retain registration number assigned to them SSC 2016 Exam online for correspondence with the Staff Selection Commission. They should not submit printouts of their Combined Graduate Level application to the Staff Selection Commission. The facility of Online application for CGL Exam 2016 will be available upto 10.03.2016 ( 5:00 PM ) for Part I registration and for Part II Registration upto 14.03.2016 ( 5.00 P.M. ).
12. Candidates may contact following Regional Help Lines for clarifications, if any, in respect of filling / submitting SSC Exam applications for Combined Graduate Level 2016 :
- SSC(NR), New Delhi – 01164715222, 01165021888, 01124363343, 01124360840
- SSC(CR), Allahabad – 05322460511, 09452424060
- SSC(SR), Chennai – 09445195946, 04428251139
- SSC(WR), Mumbai – 09869730700, 07738422705
- SSC(ER), Kolkata – 09477461228, 09477461229
- SSC(MPR) Raipur – 09407921504, 09407921505
- SSC(KKR), Bangalore – 08025502520, 09483862020
- SSC(NWR), Chandigarh – 09915509204, 09915509331
- SSC(NER), Guwahati, – 09085073593, 09085015252
13. Candidates must carry at least one photo bearing identity proof in original such as Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University / College, Income Tax Pan Card to the examination center, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
14. In case the scanned photograph(s) appearing in the Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate and / or Attendance Sheet is not clear, invigilators are required to verify the identity of the Candidates with reference to the photo ID Proof and get colour photographs pasted on the Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate and / or on Attendance Sheet as the case may be. Accordingly, candidates should bring passport size colour photographs ( two photographs for each session ) for affixing it in the Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate and/or on the Attendance Sheet in the presence of Invigilator. Candidates not carrying photographs will not be allowed to appear in the examination.