Application Last Date for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2018
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2018 Application Last Date : 04th June, 2018 ( 5.00 PM ).
Important Instructions to Candidates for Applying CGL Exam 2018
1. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the Instructions given in the notice of examination, very carefully.
2.The Examination will comprise of a Computer Based Examination for Tier-I and Tier-II ( Paper-I, Paper-II, Paper-III and paper-IV ), written descriptive examination for Tier-III and CPT / DEST / Document verification for Tier-IV.
3. The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, 30 candidature will be accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical standards etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post(s) before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought at the time of document verifications. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission‘s decision shall be final.
4. Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC / ST / OBC / PwD / ExS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim.
5. Candidates with physical disability of 40% and more only would be considered as Persons with Disabilities ( PwD ) and entitled to reservation for Persons with Disabilities.
6. Central Government Civilian Employees claiming age relaxation should produce a certificate in the prescribed format from their office at the time of document verification in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years during the period immediately preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment in the event of their selection.
7. Fee payable : Rupees one hundred only ( 100/- ) payable through SBI Challan / SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard or Maestro Credit/ Debit card. Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation. Closing Date : 04th June, 2018 ( 5.00 PM ).
8. Closing Date : Online applications can be submitted through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 05th May, 2018 to 04th June, 2018 ( up to 1700 Hours ). Online fee payment can be made up to the closing date and time only. Payment through challan of SBI, can be made at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 07th June, 2018 provided the challan has been generated before closing date and time for receipt of applications i.e. 04th June, 2018 ( up to 1700 Hours ).
9. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Fee paid more than once for the same applications with service charge etc. will also not be refunded.
10. Candidate should note down and retain ‘Registration-ID’ and ‘Password’ provided to them while making ‘One-Time Registration’ which is required for filling online application.
11. When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the ‘Application Form’ is not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage.
12. Only one online application is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for Combined Graduate Level Examination-2018. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling their application forms. In case, more than one applications of a candidate are detected, the Commission will consider latest application. If a candidate submits multiple applications and appears in the examination ( at any stage ) more than once, his / her candidature will be cancelled and he / she will be debarred from the examinations of the Commission for three years.
13. The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at the time of document verification or as and when comes into the notice of the commission.
14. Applications with illegible / blurred Photograph / Signature will be rejected summarily.
15. Request for change / correction in any particulars in the Application Form, once submitted, will not be entertained under any circumstances.
16. Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as correspondence may be made by the Commission through e-mail / SMS.
17. The candidates must carry at least one latest photo bearing identification proof such as Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University / College, Income Tax Pan Card, etc in original to the Examination Venue, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the same.
18. Mobiles and other electronic gadgets including Bluetooth devices are banned within the premises of the examination centres. Possession of such equipment whether in use or in switch off mode, during the examination will be considered as use of unfair means. Candidature of such candidates will be cancelled. They will be liable for further action including initiation of criminal proceedings and debarment from commission’s examination up to 3 ( three ) years, as may be decided by the commission.
19.In case of Fake / fabricated application / registration by misusing any dignitaries name / photo, such candidate / cyber cafe will be held responsible for the same and liable for suitable legal action under cyber / IT act.
20. lAA the posts carry All India Service Liability ( AISL ) i.e. the candidate, on selection, may be asked to serve anywhere in the country.