SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2018 Application Form
SSC CGL Exam How to Apply 2018
The SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2018 application must be submitted through online mode only.
Preference : The Examination is being held for multiple posts with different qualifications and other requirements. The candidate, at the time of document verification or as and when asked by the Commission to give online options, is required to indicate his / her posts-wise preferences very carefully. He / she would be considered for only those posts which are opted by him / her subject to the condition that he / she is prima facie eligible for the post. Options so exercised will be final and therefore, candidates are advised to be very careful in exercise of option for the posts. Post of UDC in BRO has significantly higher physical and medical standards as notified. Therefore while opting for the said post, the candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill these requirements.
Admission to the SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2018
Admit Cards / Admission Certificates ( ACs ) for the Examination will be uploaded on the website of the concerned Regional / Sub-Regional Office of the Commission. Admit Cards will not be issued by post for any stage of examination.
Information about the Examination indicating the time table and city / centre of examination for each candidate will be uploaded on the websites of the concerned Regional / Sub-Regional Office of the Commission about two weeks before the date of examination. If any candidate does not find his / her detail on the website of the Commission, one week before the date of examination, he / she must immediately contact the concerned Regional / Sub Regional Office of the commission with proof of having submitted his / her application. Failure to do so will deprive him / her of any claim for consideration. Facility for download of Admit Cards will be available at least one week before the examination on the website of concerned Regional / Sub Regional Office. Candidates are advised to visit the website of concerned Regional Office and SSC HQ regularly for updates and information about the examination.
Important Notes for Filling SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2018
Procedure for Online Submission of SSC CGL Exam 2018 Application
1. Candidates must apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in
2. Candidates should read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the online one time ‘Registration Form’ / Application Form.
3. After reading the instructions, candidates should move to the Registration Part and fill up the online Registration Form.
4. In the Registration Part, candidates will have to fill in basic information relating to them like name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, date of birth, category, permanent address, etc. On submission of details, candidates will be prompted to check the details and make corrections, if any, before submitting the Form.
5. Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the Online Registration / Application Forms. Mandatory fields are marked with * ( asterisk ) sign.
6. On submission of the Registration Form, Registration ID and password will be provided. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep them safely. This would be your permanent Registration ID & Password which would be required to apply for this examination as well as any other Recruitment Examination of the Commission.
7. After submission of the Registration Form, candidate should upload his / her latest colour photograph and signature. The photograph and signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the photograph must be more than 4 KB and less than 20 KB. The digital size of the signature must be more than 1 KB and less than 12 KB. Photo and signature must be clearly visible and photo must be identifiable also. Applications with blurred photo / signatures will be summarily rejected.
8. The Registration becomes complete only after the photograph and signature are uploaded by the candidate.
9. After completion of the Registration Part the candidates should proceed to fill up the Online Application Form.
10.Candidates already registered can omit instructions given from S No-3 to 9 above and can directly login to the system using their “Registration ID” and “Password” and proceed to fill up the Application Form.
11.In case, there is any discrepancy in ‘One time registration’ data filled by the candidate, photograph / signature, etc., ‘One time Registration’ data may be suitably edited before proceeding to fill online application form. The commission allows editing of information like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender and matriculation roll number only once after Registration. Therefore, these fields MUST BE ENTERED / EDITED VERY CAREFULLY. Other fields in the ‘One Time Registration’ can be edited once before every examination but prior to submission of Application for the Examination. SUCH EDITING IS ALLOWED BEFORE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION. ONCE THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED, NO CHANGE IN ‘One Time Registration’ and Application data will be allowed.
12.Except for the post of Junior Statistical Officer , essential educational qualification for all other posts is Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute. Therefore candidature of all candidates will be considered for all posts except JSO. If you have requisite EQ and you wish to apply for this post, you need to state so at S No-13 and 14 in the online 33 application form failing which you will not be considered for this post.
13.Candidates should read the instructions in the Notice carefully before filling up the Online Application Form. They must satisfy themselves that they are eligible to apply for the posts.
14.Candidate should thoroughly check all the entries filled in the online application form, before final submission. In case of any discrepancy, relevant entry may be corrected / edited. After final submission of online application, no change in any particular shall be allowed.
15.After filling online application, the candidates are required to make fee payment ( Candidates who are exempted from fee payment are not required to pay fee ). Fee can be paid through SBI Challan / SBI Net Banking or by using Visa / Mastercard / Maestro Credit / Debit card. The facility of submission of online application ( including payment of fees through online method ) will be available from 05th May, 2018 to 04th June, 2018 ( 5.00PM ). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 07th June, 2018 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM of 04th June, 2018.
16.On successful fee payment, your application will be complete and will be accepted provisionally. You may take printout of this application for your own record but you are not required to submit this printout to the Commission.