SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Results 2015 – Also Find Online Results for All other SSC Exams
SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination – CGL Tier I Exam Results 2015
SSC CGL Tier I Written Exam Results 2015 has been Declared. ( Published on : 29th September, 2015 ).
1. Combined Graduate Level ( Tier I ) examination, 2015 was held on 9.8.2015 and 16.8.2015 & Re-exam on 30th August, 2015. A total of 17,86,047 candidates appeared in CGL examination.
2. Category-wise details of candidates who have qualified for Tier II and cut off applied are as under :
Candidates qualified in Tier I for appearing in Tier II
|Cut Off Marks||80.25||74.25||89.50||67.75||69.00||20.00||51.00||102.25|
Result has a column indicating ‘Yes’ in the case of candidates qualifying for Paper III.
*26786 – OBC, 4343 – SC, 1454 – ST, 453 – Ex-servicemen, 235 – OH, 23 – HH, & 64 – VH candidates are provisionally qualifying at UR Cut-off.
Category-wise breakup of candidates qualified in Tier – I for Paper – III ( Statistics ) of Tier – II is given below :
|Cut Off Marks||80.25||74.25||89.50||67.75||69.00||20.00||51.00||102.25|
All these candidates will be called by Regional Offices to appear for Paper III also alongwith Paper I + II. Paper III is mandatory for selection to the post of Statistical Investigator / Compiler.
3. On the basis of CGL ( Tier I ) exam 2015, number of candidates provisionally qualified for different papers of Tier II are :
Paper I and II only : 1,44,871 ( Total candidates ).
Paper III additionally : 22,202 ( Number of candidates who have opted for Statistical Investigator / Compiler or have left the Post Preference was ‘Blank’ ).
4. Candidates qualified for paper III for the post of Statistical Investigator / Compiler may note that they should appear in paper III, only if they possess the educational qualification prescribed for the post.
5. It is important for the candidates belonging to reserved category for whom certain percentage of vacancies is reserved as per the policy of the Government, to note that some of them may have been declared eligible for the Tier II Examination for the specific category mentioned in the result. It is, therefore, in the interest of the candidates concerned to contact the respective Regional Offices of the Staff Selection Commission in all such cases where they do not belong to the categories shown against their roll numbers.
6. Candidates may note that as per instructions to the candidates on the OMR answer sheet, answer sheets with incorrect coding of any of the particulars have not been evaluated. The OMR answer sheet of those candidates found possessing mobiles phones & accessories and other electronic gadgets within the premises of examination centers, whether in use or in switched off mode and in person or otherwise have not been evaluated.
7. The Combined Graduate Level ( Tier II ) Examination 2015 paper I, II is scheduled to be held tentatively on 25.10.2015 and paper III scheduled to be held on 26.10.2015 respectively. Qualified eligible candidates who do not receive the admission card for the Tier II Examination at least 7 days before the commencement of the said examination or are unable to download from respective regional office website should immediately contact the respective Regional Office of the Staff Selection Commission.
8. Representations received from the candidates about answer keys placed on the website of the Staff Selection Commission have been carefully examined and answer keys modified wherever necessary. The modified answer keys were used for evaluation. Marks of the qualified / non-qualified candidates of Tier I will be uploaded shortly on the Staff Selection Commission’s website http://ssc.nic.in.
Additional Candidates Qualified in CGL Tier I Exam 2015
SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination – CGL Tier II Exam Results 2015
SSC CGL Tier II Exam Results 2015 has been Declared. ( Published on : 09th February, 2016 ).
Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2015 – Declaration of Result of Written Examination for calling candidates for Interview / Skill Test.
The Staff Selection Commission conducted the Combined Graduate Level ( Tier – II ) Examination, 2015 on 25.10.2015 & 26.10.2015.
2. Based on the marks in the written examination in Tier – I and Tier – II and as per cut off fixed by the Staff Selection Commission, candidates qualifying for different posts are as per the lists as under :
- List – I : All Interview Posts.
- List – II : Statistical Investigator / Compiler and;
- List – III : All non-interview posts.
List – I : Candidates qualified for all Interview posts ( other than Statistical Investigator / Compiler ) :
|Cut-Off Tier - I + Tier - II ( Paper I + II ) ||373.00||359.25||411.00||358.00||344.75||253.00||332.00||430.75|
( *In addition to the number of UR candidates shown above, 798 OBC, 36 SC and 10 ST candidates are also meeting the cut-off for UR category. Such candidates have been shown in their respective category ).
List – II : Candidates qualified for the posts of Statistical Investigator / Compiler :
|Cut-Off Tier - I + Tier - II ( Paper I + II + III )||468.25||*||523.00||554.75|
*No vacancy reported for ST category.
List – III : Candidates qualified for Non-Interview Posts :
|Cut-Off Tier - I + Tier - II ( Paper I + II )||345.00||327.50||387.00||255.00||323.50||210.50||259.00||410.25|
( *In addition to the number of UR candidates shown above, 2354 OBC, 126 SC and 31 ST candidates are also meeting the cut-off for UR category. Such candidates have been shown in their respective category ).
3. Candidates may note the following :
- Revised options can be submitted during the document verification, if they desire, which will be final. If options are not revised, the option submitted in the applications will be accepted as final.
- Any candidate qualifying for Interview in List – I and List – II will be required to appear for Interview only once. Similarly, any candidate qualifying in more than one list would be required to appear for Skill Test ( DEST / CPT ) only once.
- All the candidates declared qualified in List – III will be called for Document verification / DEST. Candidates qualified in List – III for non-interview posts including the post of Tax Assistants are required to come specifically for document verification, otherwise they will not be considered for final selection.
- Candidates declared qualified in List – I who have also opted for the post of Assistant in CSS will be called for Computer Proficiency Test ( CPT ).
- The candidates called for CPT will not be called for DEST separately and Module – I of CPT will be taken for evaluating their performance against DEST.
- All candidates listed in List – I, List – II or List – III need to appear for document verification once. Candidates who do not attend document verification will not be considered for final selection.
4. OMR Answer Sheet of 159 candidates have been referred to CFSL and their result has not been declared. In addition, the result of 52 candidates is being kept in sealed cover as per the CAT / Court order. The result of one candidate is withheld for further examination. Out of these 212 ( 159 + 52 + 1 ) candidates, 24 candidates are from List I and 34 candidates from List III.
5. The lists herein are provisional. The candidates whose Roll numbers figure in the lists would be called for Interview / Skill Test / document verification subject to their fulfilling all the eligibility conditions / requirements as prescribed for the respective posts in the ‘Notice’ of Examination and also subject to thorough verification of their identity with reference to their photographs, signatures, handwritings, preference, etc., on the application forms, admission certificates, etc. If, on verification, it is found that any candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, he / she will not be allowed to attend the Interview / Skill Test.
6. The category of the candidates has been indicated along with their roll numbers. If any candidate finds a mismatch between his / her name, roll number and category, he / she must bring it to the notice of the respective Regional Office of the Commission immediately.
7. The Interview / Skill Test for the SSC CGL Exam 2015 are provisionally scheduled to commence w.e.f. 27th February, 2016. The schedule will be available on concerned Regional Office’s website. Qualified eligible candidates, who do not receive call letters for the Interview / Skill Test / document verification should contact the concerned Regional Offices of the Commission immediately.
8. Representations received from the candidates about the answer keys have been carefully examined and the answer keys have been modified wherever necessary. The modified answer keys have been used for evaluation.
9. OMR answer sheet of the candidates who did not code their particulars correctly have not been evaluated. OMR answer sheet of the candidates who were in possession of mobile phone and / or electronic devices have not been evaluated.
10. The result is available on SSC’s Website : http://ssc.nic.in. Marks of the candidates will be placed on the website shortly.
Results for CGL Tier II for all Non-Interview Posts :
Results for CGL Tier II for the Post of Statistical Investigator :
Results for CGL Tier II for all Interview Post other than Statistical Investigator :
SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination – CGL Final Exam Results 2015
SSC Combined Graduate Level Final Exam Results 2015
SSC CGL Final Exam Results 2015 has been Declared. ( Published on : 29th June, 2016 ).
1. The result of Tier-II of Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2015 was declared on 09th February, 2016. In all 18,054 candidates qualified in Tier-II for Interview / Non-Interview posts including those candidates who qualified in more than one List.
2. Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) are of qualifying nature. The candidates qualifying in Module I of DEST were eligible for evaluation of Module II + III of CPT.
8,511 candidates have qualified in CGL, 2015 final result.
*190 OBC and 3 SC candidates have qualified at UR standard
4 OBC candidates have been selected against horizontal vacancy
120 OH candidates (78 UR, 37 OBC, 4 SC and 1 ST candidate)
115 HH candidates (78 UR, 32 OBC and 5 SC candidates)
32 VH candidates (19 UR, 12 OBC and 1 SC candidate)
451 Ex.S candidates (350 UR, 96 OBC, 4 SC and 1 ST candidate)
3. Following number of candidates have qualified in the final result for the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2015 :
List I : Select List for Options A to Q, S, % [Based upon the Total marks obtained in Tier I, Tier II (Paper-I, Paper-II) and Interview]. The list includes 3,670 candidates.
List II : Select List for Option R [Based upon the Total marks obtained in Tier-I, Tier-II (Paper-I, Paper-II, Paper-III) and Interview]. The list includes 5 candidates.
List III : Select List for Option T to Z, @, $, # [Based upon the Total marks obtained in Tier I and Tier-II (Paper-I, Paper-II]. The list includes 4,836 candidates.
For Interview Posts Other than Statistical Investigator
For Interview Posts of Statistical Investigator Grade II
Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam 2015 Details
The candidates selected for the posts of Divisional Accountant, Accountant & Auditor in Indian Audit & Accounts Department (under the Comptroller & Audit General of India) through Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2015, are advised to visit the official website (www.cag.gov.in) → working with us and for us → Notice CGLE-2015 → click the url http://cag.delhi.nic.in/statechoice for filling up their personal information, state preference & Attestation form. The Last date of filling up the on-line information is 10th September, 2016.