Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017 Details
The candidates selected for the posts of Divisional Accountant, Accountant & Auditor in Indian Audit & Accounts Department (under the Comptroller & Audit General of India) through Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017, are advised to visit the official website (www.cag.gov.in) → working with us and for us → Notice CGLE-2017 → click the url http://cag.delhi.nic.in/statechoice for filling up their personal information, state preference & Attestation form. The Last date of filling up the on-line information is 16th June, 2017.
Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017
Staff Selection Commission will hold the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017 (Tier-I) from 01st August, 2017 to 20th August, 2017 for selecting candidates for Tier-II examination for filling up different categories of posts in various Ministries / Departments / Organisations. Subject to administrative / public exigencies, final selection through the Combined Graduate Level Examination to specific categories of posts would be according to the confirmed number of vacancies from the concerned Indenting Ministries / Department / Office / Cadres before declaration of results.
1. As per DOPT’s Order No.11012/7/2008-Estt (A) dated 09.04.2009 posts are classified under the Central Civil Services (CCA) Rules,1965 as under :
|S.No.||Description of Posts||Classification of Posts|
|1||A Central Civil post carrying the following grade pay : |
5400, 4800, 4600 and 4200 in the scale of pay of 9300 – 34800 in the Pay Band - 2
|Group - B|
|2||A Central Civil post carrying the following grade pay :|
2800, 2400, 2000, 1900 and 1800 in the scale of pay of 5200 - 20200 in the Pay Band - 1
|Group - C|
2. However, Commission accepts classification of the posts and vacancies reserved for Ex-Servicemen communicated by user departments, irrespective of the classification of the posts as per Orders of DOP&T cited in Note-I.
3. Candidates selected for appointment are liable to serve anywhere in India i.e. all these posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL).
4. Candidate selected for the post of Assistant Audit Officer / Assistant Accounts Officer will be allocated to various offices in the Department spread across India based on number of vacancies required to be filled up through this recruitment, merit order of the candidate and his/her preference for a particular state. Further, the selected candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or with desirable qualification will preferably be allocated to Commercial stream based on administrative requirement and subject to availability of vacancy.
There will be a single application form for the Combined Graduate Level Examination. Candidates, declared qualified by the Commission for admission to the (Tier-II) Examination on the basis of the Tier-I examination, will not have to apply again. No separate notice / advertisement will be published for the Tier-II examination. The result of Tier-I examination, informing the qualified candidates along with the dates of Tier-II examination will be published on the commission’s website.
5. SSC CGL Vacancies 2017 will be intimated in due course.