Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam 2015
Staff Selection Commission will hold the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2015 ( Tier-I ) on Sundays the 09.08.2015 and 16.08.2015 and if necessary, on subsequent Saturdays / Sundays, in different batches, for selecting candidates for Tier II examination for filling up different categories of SSC posts in various Ministries / Departments / Organisations. Subject to administrative / public exigencies, final selection through the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2015 to specific categories of posts would be subject to receipt of intimation of confirmed number of Staff Selection Commission CGL vacancies 2015 from the concerned Intending Ministries / Department / Office / Cadres before declaration of SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2015 results.
- As per DOPT’s Order No. 11012/7/2008-Esst (A) dated 09.04.2009 Staff Selection Commission posts are classified under the Central Civil Services ( CCA ) Rules, 1965 as under :
S.No. Description of Posts Classification of Posts 1 A Central Civil post carrying the following grade pay :
5400, 4800, 4600 and 4200 in the scale of pay of
9300 – 34800 in the Pay Band - 2
Group - B 2 A Central Civil post carrying the following grade pay :
2800, 2400,2000, 1900 and 1800 in the scale of
pay of 5200 - 20200 in the Pay Band - 1
Group - C
- However, Staff Selection Commission accepts classification of the posts and vacancies reserved for Ex-Servicemen communicated by user departments, irrespective of the classification of the posts as per orders of DOP&T cited in Note – I above.
- Candidates selected for appointment are liable to serve anywhere in India i.e. all these posts carry All India Service Liability ( AISL ).
- Candidates applying for the posts of Statistical Investigator Grade II and / or Compiler should ensure, that they possess the Educational Qualification prescribed for the posts. There will be a single SSC application form for the Combined Graduate Level Examination. Candidates, declared qualified by the Staff Selection Commission for admission to the written ( Tier II ) Examination on the basis of the Tier I Examination, will not have to apply again. No separate notice / advertisement will be published for the Tier II Examination. The results of Tier I Examination, informing the qualified candidates along with the dates of Tier II Examination will be published in the employment news / Rozgar Samachar and SSC Commission’s website.
- SSC CGL Vacancies 2015 will be intimated in due course.