SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2014 Application Form
The SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2014 application must be submitted only in the prescribed format Online or On paper / Offline. ( Annexure I ) For detailed instructions for filling up the application form Annexure II may be referred to.
The Examination is being held for multiple posts with different qualifications and other requirements. The candidate is required to indicate his Posts-wise preference very carefully. He / She would not be considered for any post, if he / she has not indicated his preference for such posts. Option once exercised in the application is final and therefore, candidates are advised to be careful in exercise of option for posts / states.
Admission to the SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2014 :
All candidates who apply in response to Staff Selection Commission advertisement by the Closing date for receipt of application are assigned roll numbers. These will be communicated to them at least two weeks before Tier I Examination.
A candidate must write his / her Roll number along with his / her name, date of birth and name of the SSC examination while addressing any communication to the Staff Selection Commission. Communication from the candidates not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained.
Admission Certificates ( ACs ) for the Examination indicating the time table and also venues of examination for each candidate will be issued to all applicants about two weeks before the date of SSC examination.
If any candidate does not receive Admission Certificate for the Examination one week before the date of SSC Examination, He / She must immediately contact the concerned Regional / Sub Regional Office(S) of the Staff Selection Commission with proof of having submitted his / her application for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam.
( In case of SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2014 applications submitted under Certificate of Posting, the Date-Stamp of the Post-Office concerned should be clearly legible ). Failure to do so will deprive him / her of any claim for consideration.
Candidates also have the option to download the Admission Certificates from the concerned Regional / Sub Regional Offices website. Such facility will be available atleast one week before the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination.
Important Notes for filling SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2014 :
Procedure for Online Submission of Application
1. SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2014 Online application facility will be available from 19.01.2014 to 22.02.2014 ( 5:00PM ) for Part I Registration and upto 24.02.2014 ( 5:00 PM ) for Part II Registration.
2. Online submission of the Combined Graduate Level application may be made at website www.ssconline.nic.in and http://ssconline2.gov.in Instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the Combined Graduate Level online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * ( asterisk ) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts :
Part I Registration
Part II Registration
3. In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the SSC CGL Exam 2014 application.
4. Candidate may press “I agree” button after declaration once he / she finds that information supplied by him / her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction / modification etc. will be allowed.
5. A page with Registration No. will now be generated. Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page. The application procedure for Combined Graduate Level Exam 2014 is incomplete without part II registration. Part II registration requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Staff Selection Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space, failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with Part I registration. Online SSC application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions. Incomplete online application will be rejected summarily.
6. Candidates who have to pay SSC application fee can pay fee online through SBI net banking, or cash through SBI bank challan.
7. To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of challan generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
8. Those who want to pay Staff Selection Commission Exam 2014 Online through SBI net banking, can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I. Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration.
9. As approval of the Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance is awaited for use of credit cards / debit cards since January, 2010, payment through these modes will not be available.
10. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 6 to 8.
11. Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb and of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
12. Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb and of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.
13. Emails will be received by the candidates on completion of part II registration. Copy of email may be retained to produce before the Regional Office in the event of any discrepancy.
14. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the SSC CGL application form 2014.
15. Request for change / correction in any particulars in the SSC CGL Exam 2014 Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non acceptance of any correction / addition / deletion in any particular filled in SSC Exam 2014 application form whatever the reasons may be.
16. Copy of challan through which fee is paid or details of SSC Online payment must retained and produced on demand.