SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017 Application Form
SSC CGL Exam How to Apply 2017 :
The SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017 application must be submitted through online mode only.
16. Preference : The SSC CGL Examination 2017 is being held for multiple posts with different qualifications and other requirements. The candidate, at the time of document verification, is required to indicate his Posts-wise preference very carefully. He/She would not be considered for any post, if he/she has not indicated his/her preference for such posts. Option exercised at the time of document verification will be final and therefore, candidates are advised to be careful in exercise of option for posts.
17. Admission to the SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017 :
Admission Certificates (ACs) for SSC CGL Examination indicating the time table and also venues of examination for each candidate will be uploaded on the website of the Commission about two weeks before the date of examination. If any candidates does not receive admission certificate for the examination one week before the date of examination, he/she must immediately contact the concerned Regional/Sub Regional Office (s) of the commission with proof of having submitted his/her application.
Failure to do so will deprive him/her of any claim for consideration. Candidates also have the option to download the Admission Certificate from the concerned Regional/Sub Regional office website. Such facility will be available at least one week before the examination.
Important Notes for Filling SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017 :
Procedure for Online Submission of SSC CGL Exam 2017 Application
1. SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017 Online application facility will be available from 16th May, 2017 to 16th June, 2017 (5:00 P.M.)
2. SSC CGL Online submission of the application may be made at website www.ssc.nic.in. Instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with* (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts :
3. A page with Registration No. will now be generated. Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions. Incomplete online application will be rejected summarily.
4. The candidates submitting their applications on-Line should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking / any Credit or Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online.
5. To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of challan generated online after submission of his/her online application form and deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
6. Those who want to pay online through SBI net banking / Credit or Debit cards, can go directly to the link and pay the requisite fees.
7. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 4 to 6.
8. Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb..
9. Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 30 kb and less than 50 kb.
10. Emails will be received by the candidates on submission of online application form. Copy of email may be retained to produce before the Regional Office in the event of any discrepancy.
11. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
12. Request for change / correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non acceptance of any correction / addition / deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
13. Copy of challan through which fee is paid or details of online payment must retained and produced on demand.