SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2016 Application Form
CGLE, 2016 which was scheduled to be held on 8th and 22nd May 2016, has been postponed and would now be held in the Month of August, 2016. The exact dates for Tier I examination would be hosted on the Commmission’s website shortly.
SSC CGL Exam How to Apply 2016 :
The SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2016 application must be submitted through online mode only.
16. Preference : The SSC CGL Examination 2016 is being held for multiple posts with different qualifications and other requirements. The candidate is required to indicate his Posts-wise preference very carefully. He / She would not be considered for any post, if he / she has not indicated his / her preference for such posts. Option once exercised in the application is final and therefore, candidates are advised to be careful in exercise of option for posts.
17. Admission to the SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2016 :
All candidates who apply in response to Staff Selection Commission CGL advertisement by the Closing date will be assigned Roll numbers which will be placed on the website of the concerned Regional Office at least two weeks before the date of the examination.
A candidate must write his / her Roll number along with his / her name, date of birth and name of the SSC examination while addressing any communication to the concerned regional office of the Staff Selection Commission. Communication from the candidates not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained.
Admission Certificates ( ACs ) for the SSC CGL Examination 2016 indicating the time table and also venues of examination for each candidate will be placed on the website of the concerned Regional Office at least two weeks before the date of examination. It will not be sent by post.
If any candidate is unable to download his admission certificate for the Examination one week before the date of SSC Examination, he / she must immediately contact the concerned Regional / Sub Regional Office(s) of the commission with details such as registration id, transaction id of SBI, copy of challan etc. for obtaining the admission certificates. Failure to do so will deprive him / her of any claim for consideration.
Important Notes for Filling SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2016 :
Procedure for Online Submission of SSC CGL Exam 2016 Application
1. SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2016 Online application facility will be available from 13.02.2016 to 28.03.2016 ( 5:00 PM ) for Part I Registration and upto 30.03.2016 ( 5:00 PM ) for Part II Registration.
2. Online submission of the Combined Graduate Level application may be made at website http://ssconline2.gov.in and http://sscregistration.nic.in Instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the Combined Graduate Level online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * ( asterisk ) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts :
Part I Registration
Part II Registration
3. In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the SSC CGL Exam 2016 application.
4. Candidate may press “I agree” button after declaration once he / she finds that information supplied by him / her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction / modification etc. will be allowed.
5. A page with Registration No. will now be generated. Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page. The application procedure for Combined Graduate Level Exam 2016 is incomplete without part II registration. Part II registration requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Staff Selection Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space, failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with Part I registration. Online SSC application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions. Incomplete online application will be rejected summarily.
6. The candidates submitting their applications online should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking / any Credit or Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online.
7. To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of challan generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
8. Those who want to pay Staff Selection Commission Exam 2016 Online through SBI net banking, can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I. Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration.
9. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 6 to 8.
10. Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb and of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
11. Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb and of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.
12. Emails will be received by the candidates on completion of part II registration. Copy of email may be retained to produce before the Regional Office in the event of any discrepancy.
13. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the SSC CGL application form 2016.
14. Request for change / correction in any particulars in the SSC CGL Exam 2016 Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non acceptance of any correction / addition / deletion in any particular filled in SSC Exam 2016 application form whatever the reasons may be.
15. Copy of challan through which fee is paid or details of SSC Online payment must retained and produced on demand.