SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2015 Age Limit
4. Nationality / Citizenship :
A candidate must be either :
1. A citizen of India, or
2. A subject of Nepal, or
3. A subject of Bhutan, or
4. A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
5. A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the SSC Combined Graduate Level 2015 Examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
5. A. Age Limit will be reckoned as on 1st August, 2015
|Category of posts||Age limit|
|Inspector of Income Tax / Inspector ( Central Excise ) / Inspector ( Preventive Officer ) / Inspector ( Examiner ) / Inspector of Posts / Assistant Enforcement Officer / Inspector ( CBN ) Compiler / Divisional Accountant / Auditors / UDCs / Tax Assistants / Junior Accountant & Accountant / Sub-Inspector ( CBN )||20 - 30 years ( He / She must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1989 and not later than 01.01.1998 )|
|Statistical Investigators Gr.II||Not exceeding 32 years ( He / She must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1990 )|
|Assistant / Sub Inspector in CBI||20 - 27 years ( He / She must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1987 and not later than 01.01.1994 )|
5. B. Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Secondary Examination Certificate only will be accepted by the Staff Selection Commission for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.