SSC Combined All India Open Examination ( Junior Hindi Translator & Hindi Pradhyapak ) Syllabus 2016
SSC JHT Exam Paper I Syllabus 2016 :
- General Hindi : 100 marks ( Objective type )
- General English : 100 marks ( Objective type ).
The Junior Hindi Translator questions will be designed to test the candidates’ understanding of the languages and literature, correct use of words, phrases and idioms and ability to write the languages correctly, precisely and effectively. The questions will be of degree level.
SSC JHT Exam Paper II Syllabus 2016 :
Translation and Essay : 200 Marks ( Conventional Type )
The SSC JHT & Hindi Pradhyapak paper will contain two passages for translation-one passage for translation from Hindi to English and one passage for translation from English to Hindi, and an Essay each in Hindi and English, to test the candidates’ translation skills and their ability to write as well as comprehend the two languages correctly, precisely and effectively.
The level of the paper will be consistent with the educational qualifications prescribed.
12. General Instructions to be Complied by the Candidates in the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Written Examination 2016
- Candidates must write the papers / indicate the answers in their own hand.
- Candidates are not permitted to use calculators and other electronic gadgets except as specified in the notice. They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the Staff Selection Examination Premises / Venue for which their use is not permitted.
- If any candidate is found to possess mobile phones or any other means of wireless communication in the working or switched off mode, his / her candidature shall be cancelled forthwith and he / she will be debarred from the Staff Selection Commission’s examination for a period of three years.
- Wherever applicable, the candidates must indicate / write the answer either in Hindi or in English. If answers are indicated / written partly in Hindi and partly in English and vice versa, the answer script will not be evaluated.
- OMR Type of Answer Sheets will be supplied by the Staff Selection Commission to candidates for recording their answers of Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions. Candidates are advised to read very carefully, the instructions, placed on the Staff Selection Commission’s website ( Candidate’s Corner ) and instructions on OMR sheets / Question Papers in their own interest. Model OMR sheet is also provided on the website to enable the candidates to practice proper marking of the answers in objective type papers.
- Part A and B of OMR Answer Sheet to be filled in dark black ball point pen Only.
- Candidate should write his / her name, Roll Number, Ticket Number and Question Booklet Serial Number correctly, in the relevant places in OMR Answer Sheet. Answer Sheet not bearing candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Ticket Number, Question Booklet Serial Number, signature and left hand thumb impression or improper / incomplete coding of these details will not be evaluated. The Commission prima-facie considers mistakes in such details / coding as attempt to commit malpractice in the examination or to impersonate. Candidates are advised to follow these instructions meticulously and ensure that the above details are duly and fully coded in the appropriate places.