SSC Combined All India Open Examination ( Junior Hindi Translator & Hindi Pradhyapak ) 2016 Application Form
8. How to Apply for SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2016
Applications must be submitted only in Online mode.
A. A candidate is required to indicate in his / her Application Form, name of Post for which he / she would like to be considered for final allotment in order of preferences in case he / she is recommended by the Staff Selection Commission. Allocation of Posts to the selected candidates will be made strictly keeping in view their position in the merit list and the order of preference, subject to number of vacancies available in that post. The posts for the purpose are grouped and coded as below :
- Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service ( CSOLS ).
- Junior Translator in Ministry of Railway ( Railway Board ).
- Junior Translator in Ministry of Defence.
- Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters ( AFHQ ).
- Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT / JHT.
- Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices.
- Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have not yet adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT / JHT.
- Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute ( CHTI ).
Admission to the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Examination 2016 :
All candidates who apply in response to SSC advertisement by the closing date will be assigned Roll numbers, which will be placed on the website of concerned Regional Office at least two weeks before the date of the SSC JHT examination. A candidate must write his / her Roll number along with his / her name, date of birth and name of the examination while addressing any communication to the concerned regional office of the Staff Selection Commission. Communication from the candidate not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained.
Admission Certificates ( ACs ) for the SSC JHT Examination 2016 indicating the time table and also venues of examination for each candidate will be placed on the website of the concerned Regional Office at least two weeks before the date of examination. It will not be sent by post. If any candidate is unable to download his admission certificate for the examination one week before the date of examination, he / she must immediately contact the concerned regional / sub regional office(s) of the commission with details such as registration id, transaction id of SBI, copy of challan etc. for obtaining the admission certificates. Failure to do so will deprive him / her of any claim for consideration.
Important Instructions to Candidates for SSC Combined All India Open Examination 2016
1. The Examination will comprise of a Written Examination comprising of two papers.
2. The Staff Selection Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the applications is accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the posts before applying. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Staff Selection Commission’s decision shall be final.
3. Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC / ST / OBC / PH (PWD) / cerebral palsy / ExS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim.
5. Candidates with physical disability of 40% and more only would be considered as Visually Handicapped (VH) / Physically Handicapped ( PH / PWD ) and entitled to reservation for VH / PH.
6. Central Government civilian employees claiming age relaxation should produce a certificate in the prescribed format from their office at the time of document verification in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years during the period immediately preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment in the event of their selection.
7. Application Fee for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam 2016 : Rupees One Hundred Only ( 100.00 )
SSC JHT Exam Fee 2016 is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation, as per Govt.orders.
8. Closing Date : 30.04.2016 ( upto 5 P.M. ). Part I registration upto 28.04.2016 ( 5 PM ) & Part II registration upto 30.04.2016 ( 5.00 PM ).
9. Only a single application for SSC 2016 will be entertained. In the case of multiple applications, the last application for which Part I and Part II registration have been completed will be accepted.
10. Mobiles, earphones, connected cords and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the examination centres. Possession of such equipment whether in use or in switch off mode, during the examination will be considered as use of unfair means. Candidature of such candidates will be cancelled. They will be liable for further action including initiation of criminal proceedings and debarment from commission‟s examination for 3 (three) years.
11. Only online applications will been entertained for this recruitment. The facility of on-line application will be available from 02.04.2016 to 28.04.2016 ( 5.00 PM ) for Part I registration and upto 30.04.2016 ( 5.00 pm ) for Part II registration. Candidates should retain the registration number assigned to them online and details of payment of fee for further correspondence with the Commission. They should not submit print outs of their application to the Commission.