SSC Central Police Organisations Constable ( GD ) 2015 Examination
Constables ( GD ) in CAPFs, NIA & SSF and Rifleman ( GD ) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2015
1. The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open examination for recruitment to the posts of Constable ( GD ) in CAPF, BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles as per the Recruitment Scheme formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs and as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Ministry of Home Affairs ( MHA ) and the Staff Selection Commission. The recruitment process will consist of Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination and Medical Examination. The salient features of the recruitment are as under :
- The Examination will be advertised by SSC based on vacancies intimated by MHA.
- Application from candidates will be accepted through Online Mode only except for the State of J&K, North-Eastern States and Left Wing Extremism ( LWE ) affected districts and Border districts of the country where the candidates will have the choice to apply in on-line or off-line mode. Candidature of candidates applying through both the modes is liable for rejection summarily.
- The list containing names of LWE affected districts and border districts provided by MHA are available at Annexure – XIV & XIII.
- Physical Standards Test ( PST ) / Physical Endurance Test ( PET ) will be scheduled and conducted by the CAPFs. Call letters to candidates will be issued / uploaded on their website by the coordinating CAPF i.e., CRPF.
- The Commission will conduct written examination of candidates qualified in PST / PET in both Online ( Computer based ) and Offline ( Paper mode ) mode.
- On-Line Examination will be in English & Hindi only. Off-line Examination will be in English, Hindi and other Regional Languages mentioned in para 8 of this Notice.
- The candidates will have to opt for On-line or Off-line mode of Examination in the application form. Call letters for written examination will be uploaded on the website of the concerned SSC Regional Office. Call letter for candidates applying off-line as per sub para (ii) above will be dispatched by post also.
- The Commission will process and declare the result of written examination and list of candidates shortlisted for Detailed Medical Examination ( DME ) will be given to MHA / Co-ordinating CAPF i.e. CRPF.
- MHA / CRPF will issue call letters and conduct DME and Review Medical Examination ( RME ).
- Collection of documents from the candidates and their verification will be done by the CAPFs during DME.
- After conduct of RME / DME, the Commission will process and declare the final list of selected candidates state-wise without making Force allocation.
- Based on such merit list declared by SSC, the MHA / CRPF will make force allocation, etc. and declare the result.
- Court cases / RTI / Public Grievances relating to Notice of Examination, conduct of written examination and preparation of merit list would be handled by SSC and those relating to all other issues like Scheme of Examination, vacancies, conduct of PST / PET, Detailed Medical Examination, Review Medical Examination, Force Allocation of selected candidates, etc. will be handled by the Co-ordinating CAPF – CRPF.
- Only candidates qualifying in Physical Standards Test and Physical Efficiency Test will be called for the Written Examination ( online / offline ), scheduled to be held on 04.10.2015 and subsequent days, if necessary. Based on performance in the Written Examination, candidates will be shortlisted for Medical Examination in a ratio as may be decided by the Commission.
SSC Constable ( GD ) & Riflesman ( GD ) Pay Scale 2015 : Pay Band – I 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay 2000/-.
2. SSC Constables Vacancies & Reservation are as follows :
The total number of vacancies of Constable ( GD ) to be filled through Constable ( GD ) Exam 2015 are as under :
The state-wise and category-wise breakup of these vacancies is enclosed in Appendices as follows :
|1.||State-wise and Category-wise ( SC, ST, OBC & UR ) consolidated vacancies of all States / UTs including Naxal / Militancy affected Districts area ( Male )|
|2.||State - wise and Category-wise ( SC, ST, OBC & UR ) consolidated vacancies of all States / UTs including Naxal / Militancy affected Districts area ( Female )|
|3.||State-wise and Category-wise ( SC, ST, OBC & UR ) consolidated vacancies of Border Guarding Districts ( Male )|
|4.||State-wise and Category-wise ( SC, ST, OBC & UR ) consolidated vacancies of Border Guarding Districts ( Female )|
|5.||Organization wise details of vacancy for 2015 - 16.|
Note I : Candidates selected for appointment are liable to serve anywhere in India.
Note II : 10% SSC constable 2015 vacancies are reserved for Ex-servicemen category in each category.
Note III : As the vacancies in constables have been allotted to the concerned States / UTs, candidates are required to submit domicile certificates of the states indicated by them in the SSC application at the time of the medical examination / documents verification failing which his / her candidature will be cancelled forthright and the candidate will not be allowed to undergo medical examination. If a candidate produces domicile certificate issued by a state other than the state mentioned in his application he will be allowed to change the state code at the time of verification of documents.
Note IV : Wards of serving personnel of Central Police Organizations, who are residing with her / him, may apply either from their home state or from the state in which the serving person is posted / deployed at the time of SSC recruitment. To avail this concession, they have to submit photocopy of certificate from the unit commander as per format annexed to this notification ( Annexure IX ). However, they will not be entitled to reservation for Naxal and Militancy affected districts if they are not actually domiciled in such districts.
Note V : The appointment of candidates is subject to SSC training space and vacancies. As such, candidates may be appointed in phases in accordance with availability of SSC Constable 2015 vacancy as well as training space.
3. Nationality / Citizenship :
A candidate must be a citizen of India to apply for SSC CAPF post 2015.
Organisation wise Details of Vacancies of Combined Recruitment of Constable ( GD ) in CAPFs, AR, NIA & SSF for the year 2015 – 16.
|B.G. ( Male )||682||331||743||1789||3545|
|B.G. ( Female )||180||98||201||475||954|
|B.G. ( Male )||200||28||289||607||1124|
|B.G. ( Female )||22||3||31||65||121|
|B.G. ( Male )||72||79||70||338||559|
|B.G. ( Female )||8||8||8||37||61|
|B.G. ( Male )||1||26||3||30||60|
|B.G. ( Female )||1||26||3||30||60|
|Sl. No.||Org||Total Vacancies||Percentage|