SSC Central Police Organisations Constable ( GD ) 2015 Scheme of Examination
SSC CPO Constable ( GD ) PST PET Call Letter 2015 :
- Physical Standards Test ( PST ) / Physical Endurance Test ( PET ) in respect of Constables ( GD ) in CAPFs, NIA & SSF and Rifleman ( GD ) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2015 will be scheduled and conducted by CAPFs.
- Call Letters for the PST / PET commencing 25th May, 2015 have been uploaded on their website www.crpf.nic.in by the coordinating CAPF i.e. CRPF.
- For any query, candidates may contact Service Selection Board ( Cell ), Recruitment Branch, Directorate General, CRPF, Block No.1, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi or their helpline No.011-24364884 [ Extn.436 & 317 ].
I. SSC CPO Constable 2015 Physical Standards Test : ( Female candidates are eligible only for posts earmarked for them ).
- All candidates applying for the CPO Constable 2015 recruitment and prima-facie eligible will be called to appear in Physical Standards Test and Physical Efficiency Test at places finalized by the Staff Selection Commission in consultation with the CAPFs. Detailed scrutiny of their eligibility will not be undertaken before PET / PST. Therefore, it will be the responsibility of the candidate to verify their eligibility as prescribed in this notice before appearing for PST / PET.
- Physical standards laid down for the SSC CPO 2015 post of Constable are
- Height : For Males : 170 cms.
For Females : 157 cms.
- Chest : For males only – Unexpanded : 80 cms.
Expanded : Min expansion 5 cms.
- Weight : For males and Females : Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
- Height : For Males : 170 cms.
- Relaxations :
- Height – Minimum height of candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of Assam, Himachal Pradesh, and Jammu & Kashmir will be 165 cms for male and 155 cms for females. The minimum height for all the candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes will be 162.5 cms for males and 150 cms for females.
- The minimum height will be 162.5 cms for males and 152.5 cms for females for the candidates hailing from the North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and candidates hailing from Gorkha Territorial Administration ( GTA ) comprising of the three Sub-Divisions of Darjeeling District namely Darjeeling, Kalimpong and Kurseong and includes the following “Mouzas” Sub-Division of these districts :
- Lohagarh Tea Garden
- Lohagarh Forest
- Chota Adalpur
- Sukna Forest
- Sukna Part – I
- Pantapati Forest – I
- Mahanadi Forest
- Champasari Forest
- Salbari Chhat Part – II
- Sitong Forest
- Sivoke Hill Forest
- Sivoke Forest
- Chhota Chenga
- The minimum height for all Schedule Tribe candidates hailing from the North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and Left Wing Extremism affected districts will be 160 cms for males and 147.5 cms for females.
- Chest – Minimum chest of male candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogras and Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir will be 78 cms ( minimum 5 cms expansion ). The minimum chest for all male candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes will be 76 cms ( minimum 5 cms expansion ).
- The minimum chest of male candidates hailing from North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, and Gorkha Territorial Administration ( GTA ) as mentioned in para – 8 ( i ) ( iii ) above, will be 77 cms unexpanded ( with minimum 5 cms expansion ).
- Physical Standard Test ( PST ) / Physical Efficiency Test ( PET ) :
- Candidates who are found eligible on height parameters will undergo PET ( race ) followed by biometric identification & screening of testimonials and thereon chest and weight measurements by a board.
- Physical Efficiency Test ( PET ) :
For Male Candidates For Female Candidates Race 5 kms in 24 minutes. 1.6 kms in 8 1/2 minutes.
For candidates of Ladakh Region :
Male Female Race 1 mile in 6 1/2 minutes 800 meters in 4 minutes
- Pregnancy at the time of PET will be considered a disqualification and pregnant female candidates shall be rejected at this stage.
- PET will not be held for Ex-Servicemen. However, they will be required to qualify in the medical examination.
- There shall be no minimum requirement of chest measurement for Female candidates.
- Relaxation in height and chest ( as the case may be ) as mentioned above will be permissible only on production of certificate at the time of PST / PET in the proforma as prescribed in annexure VIII from the competent authorities of the District where he / she ordinarily resides.
- Those candidates who are declared not qualified in Physical Standards, i.e., height and chest, may prefer an appeal, if they so desire, to the appellate authority present on the PET ground. The decision of the appellate authority will be final and no further appeal or representation in this regard will be entertained.
- Conduct of PST / PET will be the sole responsibility of the CAPFs. The Staff Selection Commission will not entertain any representation / appeal / RTI applications against the decision of the PST / PET board.
II. SSC CPO Constable GD Written Examination : 04th October, 2015
The Staff Selection Commission will conduct written examination of candidates qualified in PST / PET in both online and offline mode. The candidates will have to opt for online or offline mode of examination in the application form. Though the Staff Selection Commission will endeavour to accommodate the candidates in centres opted by him / her, it may combine the centres or divert the candidates to other centres, depending on administrative convenience. The Written examination for Central Police Organisation will consist of only one objective type paper containing 100 questions and carrying 100 marks, with the following composition :
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration / Time Allowed|
|Part A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||Two Hours|
|Part B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
|Part C||Elementary Mathematics||25||25|
|Part D||English / Hindi||25||25|
All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice Types. For Offline examination, Questions will be set bilingually in Hindi and English / Trilingually in English and Hindi / Kashmiri ( Urdu Script for J&K ), Marathi ( Maharashtra ), Gujarati ( Gujarat ), Malayalam ( Kerala ), Kannada ( Karnataka ), Telegu ( Andhra Pradesh ), Tamil ( Tamil Nadu ), Oriya ( Odisha ), Bengali ( West Bengal and Tripura ), Punjabi ( Gurmukhi script for Punjab ), Assamese ( Assam & Arunachal Pradesh ), Manipuri ( Manipur ) and Mizo ( Mizoram ). Accordingly the paper can be answered in any of these languages in parts A, B and C. Candidates are required to attempt either Hindi or English section of part ‘D’ of the question paper.
For Online Examination Questions will be in English and Hindi only
Online examination will be on 04.10.2015 and subsequent days, if required.