SSC Central Police Organisations Constable ( GD ) Exam 2015 Application Form
The SSC CPO Constable Exam 2015 application form must be submitted Online. Only candidates belonging to the States of J&K and North – East and from LWE affected areas and border districts as listed in the Notice of Examination ( Annexure XIV & XIII ) have the choice of applying on-line or off-line. Off-line applications except from candidates of J&K, North-Eastern States and LWE affected districts and border districts as mentioned in Annexure XIV & XIII will be rejected summarily. Candidature of candidates who submitted applications both on-line and off-line mode will also be rejected summarily.
13. Admission to the SSC CPO Constable 2015 Recruitment :
All candidates who apply in response to SSC CPO Constable 2015 advertisement by the closing date and are provisionally eligible will be assigned roll numbers, which will be communicated to them at the time of calling them for PST / PET. PST / PET will be scheduled and conducted by the CAPFs.
Call letters to candidates for PST / PET will be issued by CRPF. For Online applicants call letters may be downloaded from CRPF website www.crpf.nic.in from 15.04.2015 to 15.05.2015. Admit cards of only offline applicants will be sent through post, however they may also download the same from above mentioned website.
Candidate must write his / her Roll number along with his / her name, date of birth and name of the examination while addressing any communication to the Commission / CRPF. Communication from the candidate not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained.
In the case of non-receipt of call letters for PST / PET and Medical Examination / inability to download the same from the website of the concerned CAPF, candidates should contact the co-ordinating CAPF i.e. CRPF at least one week before PST / PET or Medical Examination. The schedule of PST / PET and Medical Examination will be placed on the website of CRPF www.crpf.nic.in along with the contact details of officers to be contacted in case of non-receipt of ACs for PST / PET and Medical Examination.
Detailed Programme of PST / PET and Medical Examination will be available on the SSC website of the co-ordinating CAPF, i.e., CRPF alongwith roll number block of candidates for each day, at least two weeks before PST / PET or Medical Examination. Similarly, details of SSC CPO Exam centres / sub-centres will also be available on the website www.crpf.nic.in at least two weeks before the SSC CPO Constable written examination.
Admission Certificates ( ACs ) for written examination will be uploaded on the website of the respective SSC, Regional Office. ACs will not be issued by post except for candidates of J&K, North-Eastern States and LWE affected areas and border districts as mentioned in Annexure XIV & XIII who applied off-line and whose applications have been accepted. Such candidates will be issued ACs by post also. If any candidate who applied offline does not receive admission certificate for the written examination or if any candidate is unable to download the AC from the website of the respective regional office of the Staff Selection Commission at least one week before the date of examination, He / She must immediately contact the concerned regional / sub regional office(s) of the Staff Selection Commission with proof of having submitted his / her application.
In the case of online application, registration ID should be available with the candidate. Failure to do so will deprive him / her of any claim for consideration. Candidates are advised to visit the concerned Regional Office’s website periodically for obtaining the information regarding call-letters for written examination after completion of PST / PET.
Note : The candidates must carry at least one photo bearing identification proof such as Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University / College, Income Tax Pan Card in original to the PST / PET centres, examination center and venue of Medical Examination / Review Medical Examination, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
14. Staff Selection Commission’s Decision Final
The decision of the Staff Selection Commission in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the SSC CPO examination applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of SSC examination(s) allotment of SSC CPO examination centres and preparation of merit list will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry / correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
15. Courts Jurisdiction
Any dispute in regard to SSC Central Police Organisation 2015 recruitment will be subject to courts / tribunals having jurisdiction over the City / Town in which the concerned Regional / Sub-Regional Office of the SSC is situated and where the candidate has submitted his / her CPO Exam application.
16. For SSC CPO Exam 2015 application form, instructions for filling up the SSC CPO application form and for Online payment / submission of SSC CPO Exam 2015 application, candidates are advised to refer annexure II and annexure III respectively.
Important Instructions to candidates for CPO Recruitments 2015
- Matriculation or 10th class pass is the minimum educational qualification. The recruitment will comprise of Physical Standards Test ( PST ), Physical Efficiency Test ( PET ), Written Examination and Medical Examination. Female candidate will be considered for posts earmarked for them in different CAPFs.
- In view of the anticipated large number of applicants, scrutiny of the eligibility and other aspects will not be undertaken before the PST / PET and CPO Written Examination and, therefore, the candidature will be accepted only provisionally. Candidates are advised to go through the requirements of CPO educational qualification, age, physical standards, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the Central Police Organisation posts, before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify for the medical examination. When scrutiny is undertaken after the SSC Constable Written Examination, if any claim made in the CPO application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Staff Selection Commission’s decision in this regard shall be final.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the detailed instructions contained in Staff Selection Commission notice carefully. The SSC notice is also available on the website of the Staff Selection commission ( http://ssc.nic.in)
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits as SC / ST / OBC / ExS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the format prescribed by Government of India in support of their claim when the copies of the certificates will be sought after the SSC CPO Written Examination. OBC candidates should ensure that they are in possession of OBC certificate issued by the competent authority within the due date prescribed in this notice.
- Candidates belonging to the physically handicapped category are not eligible to apply for SSC CPO Constable Examination 2015.
- SSC Constable GD Exam Fee Payable 2015 : Rupees Fifty Only ( 50.00 ) payable through CRF Stamp for offline application or SBI Challan or Online payment through SBI Challan / Net banking / credit / debit cards in the case of online application. Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation, as per Government orders.
- Closing Date of application for SSC Constable GD Exam 2015 :
SSC Constable GD Exam Online Application : 02.03.2015 ( up to 5:00 P.M. ).
SSC Constable GD Exam Offline Application : 02.03.2015 ( up to 5:00 P.M. ). For candidates who reside in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep closing date will be 09.03.2015. ( upto 5:00 P.M ). SSC CPO Constable applications received late will be summarily rejected.
Online submission of application form may be made on website http://ssconline.nic.in and http://ssconline2.gov.in. Facility of online application will be available from 24.01.2015 to 27.02.2015 ( Upto 5:00 PM ) for filling up part I and till 02.03.2015 ( Up to 5:00 PM ) for Part II. Such candidates should retain the registration number assigned to them online for correspondence with the Staff Selection Commission. They are not required to submit print outs of their application to the Staff Selection Commission.
- Mobiles & Accessories and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the SSC CPO examination venue. Candidature of candidates in possession of such gadgets will be cancelled forthwith. The Staff Selection Commission considers such possession as adopting unfair means.
- Application will be accepted through Online mode only except for the state of J&K, North-Eastern states and left wing extremism affected districts and border districts of the country as indicated in annexures XIV & XIII, where the candidates will have the choice to apply online or offline.
Candidature of candidates applying through both the modes is liable for rejection summarily.
Only one application is to be submitted as mentioned above. In case of multiple applications, for online application, the last application for which part – I and part – II registration have been completed will be accepted. For offline applications from candidates of specific areas as mentioned above, the regional director / deputy directions at his / her discretion, will accept only one of the applications.
- The Staff Selection Commission will send acknowledgement through SMS / email to candidates applying Online for CPO, regarding successful completion of registration of SSC CPO Online application 2015.
- The admit cards for PST / PET will be issued / uploaded on their website by the CRPF, whereas the admit card for written examination will be issued / uploaded on the website of the Regional Offices of SSC. Online applicants will download their admit cards for PET / PST online only from CRPF website www.crpf.nic.in. Admit cards of only offline applicants will be sent through post, however they may also download the same from above mentioned website.
- Call letters by post for PST / PET, for offline candidates only, will be dispatched by CRPF from 15.04.2015. For online applicants call letters may be downloaded from CRPF website www.crpf.nic.in from 15.04.2015 to 15.05.2015.
For any queries candidates may contact Service Selection Board ( Cell ) recruitment branch, Directorate General, CRPF, Block No. 1, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi or their helpline number 011 – 24364884, Extn. 436 and 317.
- Candidates may contact following Regional Help Lines for clarifications, if any, in respect of filling / submitting SSC CPO Exam applications and written examination :
- SSC ( NR ), New Delhi – 01164715222, 01165570666
- SSC ( CR ), Allahabad – 05322460511, 05326541021
- SSC ( SR ), Chennai – 09445195946, 04428251139
- SSC ( WR ), Mumbai – 09869730700, 07738422705
- SSC ( ER ), Kolkata – 09477461228, 09477461229
- SSC ( MPR ) Raipur – 09407921504, 09407921505
- SSC ( KKR ), Bangalore – 08025502520, 09483862020
- SSC ( NWR ), Chandigarh – 01722749378, 01722742144
- SSC ( NER ), Guwahati, – 09085073593, 09085015252
- CRPF : 011-24364884, Extn. 436 and 317
- Candidates must carry at least one photo bearing identity proof such as Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University / College, Income Tax Pan Card in original to the examination center, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.