SSC Central Police Organisations Constable ( GD ) Exam 2013 Application Form
The SSC CPO Constable Exam 2013 application form must be submitted only in the prescribed format Online or on paper. Format of the paper Staff Selection Commission CPO Constable Exam 2013 application is at annexure I and instructions for filling up paper SSC CPO Constable Exam 2013 application and Online SSC Central Police Organisations application are at annexure II and III respectively.
13. Admission to the SSC CPO Constable 2013 Recruitment :
All candidates who apply in response to SSC CPO Constable 2013 advertisement by the closing date and are eligible will be assigned roll numbers, which will be communicated to them at the time of calling them for PST / PET, within two weeks from the closing date. A candidate must write his / her roll number along with his / her name, date of birth and name of the SSC CPO Constable examination 2013 while addressing any communication to the Staff Selection Commission. Communication from the candidate not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained.
Admission Certificates ( ACs ) for the SSC Central Police Organisations Examination 2013 indicating the time table and also venues of PST / PET, CPO Written Examination and Medical Examination for each candidate will be issued to all applicants about two weeks before the date of such tests / examination. The facility of downloading of ACs from the SSC website of the concerned regional office will also be available simultaneously.
If any candidate does not receive admission certificate for any stage of the SSC Central Police Organisation examination or is unable to download the AC from the Staff Selection Commission website of the respective regional office of the Staff Selection Commission where the candidate has applied atleast one week before the date of the any stage of the CPO examination, He / She must immediately contact the concerned regional / Sub Regional Office(s) of the Staff Selection Commission with proof of having submitted his / her SSC CPO application.
( In case of SSC CPO Constable applications submitted under certificate of posting, the date – stamp of the post office concerned should be clearly legible ). In the case of SSC CPO Examination Online application, registration ID should be available with the candidate. Failure to do so will deprive him / her of any claim for consideration.
Detailed Programme of PST / PET and Medical Examination will be available on the SSC website of the concerned Regional Offices, alongwith roll number block of candidates for each day, at least two weeks before PST / PET or Medical Examination. Similarly, details of SSC CPO Exam centres / sub-centres will also be available on the Regional websites at least two weeks before the SSC CPO Constable written examination. Candidates are advised to visit the concerned Regional Office’s website periodically for obtaining the information, though call-letters will be sent by post.
The Tentative Schedule for SSC CPO Constable 2013 Recruitment is :
PST / PET : February to March, 2013.
CPO Written Examination : 12th May, 2013.
CPO Medical Examination : June – August, 2013.
CPO Examination Declaration of Result :30th September, 2013
Note : The candidates must carry at least one photo bearing identification proof such as Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University / College, Income Tax Pan Card in original to the examination center, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
14. Staff Selection Commission’s Decision Final
The decision of the Staff Selection Commission in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the SSC CPO examination applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of SSC examination(s) and CPO interviews, allotment of SSC CPO examination centres , selection and allotment will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry / correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
15. Courts Jurisdiction
Any dispute in regard to SSC Central Police Organisation 2013 recruitment will be subject to courts / tribunals having jurisdiction over the City / Town in which the concerned Regional / Sub-Regional Office of the SSC is situated and where the candidate has submitted his / her CPO Exam application.
16. For SSC CPO Exam 2013 application form, instructions for filling up the SSC CPO application form and for Online payment / submission of SSC CPO Exam 2013 application, candidates are advised to refer annexure II and annexure III respectively.
Important Instructions to candidates for CPO Recruitments 2013
- Staff Selection Commission will make recruitment to the SSC CPO posts of Constable ( GD ) in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force ( ITBPF ), Border Security Force ( BSF ), Central Reserve Police Force ( CRPF ), Central Industrial Security Force ( CISF ) and Sashastra Seema Bal ( SSB ) and Rifleman ( GD ) in Assam Rifles. Female candidate will be considered for SSC posts earmarked for them in different CAPFs. Matriculation or 10th class pass is the minimum educational qualification. The recruitment will comprise of Physical Standards Test ( PST ), Physical Efficiency Test ( PET ), Written Examination and Medical Examination.Constabulary forms the major component of the forces. The working of the CPOs mainly depends upon the effectiveness of the personnel at this level. Therefore, it is important that only the candidates having the right aptitude, capability and fitness in all respects apply for the CPO posts.
- In view of the anticipated large number of applicants, scrutiny of the eligibility and other aspects will not be undertaken before the PST / PET and CPO Written Examination and, therefore, the candidature will be accepted only provisionally.Candidates are advised to go through the requirements of CPO educational qualification, age, physical standards, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the Central Police Organisation posts, before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify for the medical examination. When scrutiny is undertaken after the SSC Constable Written Examination, if any claim made in the CPO application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Staff Selection Commission’s decision in this regard shall be final.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the detailed instructions contained in Staff Selection Commission notice carefully. The SSC notice is also available on the website of the Staff Selection commission (http://ssc.nic.in)
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits as SC / ST / OBC / ExS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the format prescribed by Government of India in support of their claim when the copies of the certificates will be sought only after the SSC CPO Written Examination. OBC candidates should ensure that they are in possession of OBC certificate issued by the competent authority within the due date prescribed in this notice.
- Candidates belonging to the physically handicapped category are not eligible to apply for SSC CPO Constable Examination 2013.
- Fee : Rupees Fifty Only (50.00 ) payable through CRF Stamp or SBI Challan or Online payment through account with the State Bank of India. Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation.
- Closing Date of application for CPO Exam 2013 : 11.01.2013.
For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad 18.01.2013. ( upto 5:00 P.M ). SSC CPO Constable applications received late will not be entertained.
- Only a single SSC CPO exam application will be entertained. Candidature in respect of multiple applications will be rejected outright without any notice to such candidates.
- Mobiles & Accessories and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the SSC CPO examination venue. Candidature of candidates in possession of such gadgets will be cancelled forthwith. The Staff Selection Commission considers such possession as adopting unfair means.
- Candidates desirous of submitting Online applications for CPO Examination 2013 may do so. The CPO Constable Exam Online submission of application may be made on SSC website www.ssconline.nic.in and http://ssconline2.gov.in facility of Online application for Staff Selection Commission CPO will be available from 15.12.2012 to 09.01.2013 for filling up part I and till 11.01.2013 for part II. Such candidates should retain the registration number assigned to them SSC CPO online for correspondence with the Staff Selection Commission. They are not required to submit printouts of their SSC CPO Exam application to the Staff Selection Commission.
- The Staff Selection Commission will send acknowledgement through SMS / email to candidates applying Online for CPO, through e-mail regarding successful completion of registration of SSC CPO Online application 2013.
- Candidates may contact following Regional Help Lines for clarifications, if any, in respect of filling / submitting SSC CPO Exam applications :
- SSC ( NR ), New Delhi – 01164715222, 01165570666
- SSC ( CR ), Allahabad – 05322460511, 05326541021
- SSC ( SR ), Chennai – 09445195946, 04428251139
- SSC ( WR ), Mumbai – 09869730700, 07738422705
- SSC ( ER ), Kolkata – 09477461228, 09477461229
- SSC ( MPR ) Raipur – 09407921504, 09407921505
- SSC ( KKR ), Bangalore – 08025502520, 09483862020
- SSC ( NWR ), Chandigarh – 01722749378, 01722742144
- SSC ( NER ), Guwahati, – 09864217001, 09435711335