Staff Selection Commission Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Exam Date 2016
The Re-examination of Paper I of Recruitment of Sub – Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs & Asst. Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2016 will be held in Computer Based Examination mode on 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th June, 2016. The Computer based examination will be conducted only for those candidates who had appeared in the said examination on 20th March, 2016. The e-admit card for the eligible candidates will be uploaded on the websites of the Regional Offices of the Commission by 20th May, 2016.
1. The Staff Selection Commission will hold an examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces ( CAPFs ) and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF on Sunday the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th June, 2016 ( Paper I ) the details of which are as under :
Sub Inspector ( Executive ) in Delhi Police :
The SSC Delhi Police SI post carries pay scale of 9300 – 34800 in Pay Band 2 with Grade Pay of 4200 and is classified as Group ‘C’ by Delhi Police.
Sub-Inspector in CAPFs ( Central Armed Police Forces ) :
The SSC CAPFs SI post carries pay scale of 9300 – 34800 in Pay band 2 with Grade pay of 4200 and is classified as Group “B” Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF :
The SSC CISF ASI post carries pay scale of 5200 – 20200 in PB – 2 with Grade pay of 2800/- and is classified as Group ‘C’.
Post Code ( Preference for Post may be indicated in Application Form )
A – Sub Inspector in Delhi Police.
B – Sub Inspector in Border Security Force ( BSF ).
C – Sub Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force ( CISF ).
D – Sub Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force ( CRPF ).
E – Sub Inspector in Indo – Tibetan Border Police Force ( ITBPF ).
F – Sub Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal ( SSB ).
G – Assistant Sub – Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force ( CISF ).
2. Vacancies & Reservation for SSC ASI CISF, SI CAPF 2016 :
CISF Vacancies 2016 will be determined in due course.
Note : Candidates selected for appointment for posts of SI in CAPFs and ASI in CISF are liable to serve anywhere in India.
2.1 Reservation for SC / ST / OBC / ExS / etc. categories is available as per extent Govt. Orders and as communicated by the departments reporting vacancies.
2.2 In Delhi Police reservation is available for Ex.Servicemen and special categories of Ex.Servicemen as detailed below :
2.3 Out of 10% quota meant for Ex.Servicemen, 50% of such quota will be reserved for the following categories :
- Having served in the Special Force / NSG ( Special Action Group ). Or
- Having received a QI “Qualified Instructors” grading in the commando course. Or
- Officers from the Navy / Air Force who have worked in the specialized commando type units.
Note : “In case sufficient number of Ex-Servicemen candidates under categories at (i), (ii) and (iii) are not available, the unfilled vacancies will be filled from amongst other available Ex.Servicemen candidates”.
3. Nationality / Citizenship :
A candidate must be either :
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary will be admitted to the Examination provisionally but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.