Staff Selection Commission Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Exam Date 2017
1. The Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF, in the month of June & July 2017, the details of which are as under :
Date of SSC Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Computer Based Examination 2017 :
- SSC Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Exam for Paper-I : 30th June, 2017 to 07th July, 2017
- SSC Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Exam for Paper-II : 08th October, 2017
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs (Central Armed Police Forces) :
The post carries pay scale of Level-6 ( 35400-112400/-) and is classified as Group ‘B’ (Non Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/Female) in Delhi Police :
The post carries pay scale of Leve-6 ( 35400-112400/-) and is classified as Group ‘C’ (Non Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF :
The post carries pay scale of Level-5 ( 29200-92300) and is classified as Group ‘C’ (Non Gazetted).
Post Code ( Preference for Post may be indicated in Application Form )
A – Sub Inspector in Delhi Police.
B – Sub Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF).
C – Sub Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
D – Sub Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).
E – Sub Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF).
F – Sub Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
G – Assistant Sub – Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
2. Vacancies & Reservation for SSC ASI CISF, SI CAPF 2017 :
CISF Vacancies : Tentative vacancies in various forces are as follows :
I. Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police
|10% Reservation of Ex. Servicemen||35||18||10||5||68|
II. Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police/ Female
III. Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs
|Name of the Force||Category||UR||OBC||SC||ST ||Total||ExS|
IV. ASI (Executive) in CISF
|ASI / Exe||Male||258||136||76||37||507||56|
Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated through the website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
Note-I : Candidates selected for appointment for posts of SI in CAPFs and ASI in CISF are liable to serve anywhere in India.
1. Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ ExS etc. categories is available as per extant Government Orders and as communicated by the departments reporting vacancies.
2. In Delhi Police reservation is available for Ex. Servicemen and special categories of Ex. Servicemen as detailed below :
3. Out of 10% quota meant for Ex. Servicemen, 50% of such quota will be reserved for the following categories :
- Having served in the Special Force / NSG (Special Action Group) OR
- Having received a QI ”Qualified Instructors” grading in the commando course. OR
- Officers from the Navy/Air Force who have worked in the specialized commando type units.
Note : In case sufficient number of Ex. Servicemen candidates under categories at (i), (ii) and (iii) are not available, the unfilled vacancies will be filled from amongst other available Ex. Servicemen candidates.
3. Nationality / Citizenship :
A candidate must be either :
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and
Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary will be admitted to the Examination provisionally but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.