SSC Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Exam 2016 Results – Also Find Online Results for All other SSC Exams
SSC Central Industrial Security Force Examination – CISF Written Results 2016
Revised Result of Paper-I of Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2016.
SSC CISF Paper I Exam 2016 Results has been Declared. ( Published on : 28th July, 2016 ).
Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2016 – Revised Result of Paper I.
1. The Staff Selection Commission conducted a Written Examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2016 on June 2016 at different centre across the country.
The result of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2016 (Paper-I) was initially declared on 20.07.2016. However, the Commission observed some discrepancies because of system error, and therefore, the result was withdrawn. The Commission has undertaken a comprehensive re-view of the result and the discrepancies have been rectified.
Accordingly the result earlier withdrawn by the Commission vide Notice dated 21.07.2016 now stands cancelled and revised result of Paper-I is placed on the Commission’s website.
2. Based on the cut off marks fixed by the Staff Selection Commission in Paper I, following are the details of candidates qualifying for Paper II and PET / Medical Examination :
( Male candidates )
*In addition to no. of UR candidate shown in the table, 10937 – OBC, 2050 – SC, 825 – ST candidates are also provisionally qualifying at UR cut off subject to fulfillment of all eligibility criteria of UR category.
( Female candidates )
*In addition to no. of UR candidate shown in the table, 1243 – OBC, 209 – SC, 80 – ST candidates are also provisionally qualifying at UR cut off subject to fulfillment of all eligibility criteria of UR category.
3. Representations received from the candidates regarding answer keys were comprehensively re-examined. Modified answer keys, wherever required, have been used for evaluation.
4. PET and Medical Examination is tentatively scheduled in the month of August, 2016. It has been decided that Paper II of the above examination will be held in November – December, 2016. Candidates are advised to follow the websites of Regional Offices regarding issue of admit cards.
5. The category status in respect of the candidates belonging to reserved categories has been indicated along with their roll numbers. It is important for such candidates to note that they have been declared qualified only for the category mentioned against their roll number if his / her actual category does not match, he / she may not be eligible to be included in the list. It is, therefore, in the interest of the candidates concerned to contact immediately the respective Regional Offices of the Staff Selection Commission in all such cases.
6. Qualified eligible candidates who do not receive the Admission Certificate for Paper II examination at least 7 days before the commencement of the said examination or are unable to download from respective regional office website should immediately contact the respective Regional Office of the Staff Selection Commission.
Revised Results for CISF Paper I for Male Candidates :
Revised Results for CISF Paper I for Female Candidates :
SSC Central Industrial Security Force Examination – CISF Written Results 2015
SSC CISF Paper II Exam 2015 Results has been Declared. ( Published on : 19th November, 2015 ).
Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2015 – Short listing candidates for Interview on basis of Detailed Medical Examination ( DME ).
1. The Staff Selection Commission conducted a Written Examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Paper II Examination, 2015 on 30.08.2015 for the candidates qualified in Paper I. 30101 candidates appeared in Paper II. As per notice of the examination, paper II of candidates, who qualified in PST / PET, has been evaluated.
2. Considering the number of vacancies and candidates available, Commission has decided to call for interview all the candidates qualified in PET / exempted in PET ( applicable only for ExS candidates ) and Fit in Medical Examination subject to their having appeared in Paper – II without fixing any cut-off marks in Written Examination ( Paper – I + Paper – II ). Result of candidates Fit in Review Medical Examination ( RME ) will be processed separately. Accordingly, 3936 male candidates and 229 female candidates have been found qualified for Interview as per the following details :
( Male candidates )
*ExS candidates are shown in their category also.
( Female candidates )
Category of candidates used at the time of Paper – I have been used for processing result of Paper – I + Paper – II. Candidates who have coded category ’4′ ( OBC for Delhi Police ) have been shown in OBC category.
3. Candidates may note that as per Notice of the examination and instructions given in the OMR answer sheets, they were required to code / write their particulars correctly and append their signature / LTI on the answer sheets. Such answer sheets which are without signature / LTI and where particulars such as name, roll number, ticket number and test form number were coded incorrectly, have not been evaluated.
4. The list is provisional. The candidates whose roll nos. figure in the list would be called for Interview subject to their fulfilling all the eligibility conditions / requirements as prescribed for post in the Notice of Examination and also subject to thorough verifications of their identity with reference to their photographs, signatures, hand writings, etc., on the application forms, admission certificates, etc. If on verification of the application form, it is found that any candidate does not fulfill, any of the eligibility conditions, he / she will not be allowed for the Interview.
5. The category status in respect of the candidates belonging to reserve categories has been indicated along with their roll numbers. If any candidate finds a mismatch between his / her name, roll number and category, he / she may bring it to the notice of the respective Regional Office of the Commission immediately.
6. The Interview is likely to commence from 07.12.2015.
|Region||No. of Candidates||Date(s) of Interview|
|CR, Allahabad & Lucknow||991||07.12.2015 to 14.12.2015|
|ER, Kolkata||215||07.12.2015 to 11.12.2015|
|MPR, Raipur||74||07.12.2015 to 08.12.2015|
|NR, Delhi||1797||07.12.2015 to 19.12.2015|
|NWR, Chandigarh||868||07.12.2015 to 22.12.2015|
|SR, Chennai||97||07.12.2015 to 09.12.2015|
|WR, Mumbai||61||07.12.2015 to 08.12.2015|
Excluding Sunday and Holiday.
Qualified eligible candidates who do not receive call letters for the Interview, atleast one week before the commence of Interview, should contact the concerned Regional Offices of the Commission immediately.
7. Marks of the candidates will be placed on the Staff Selection Commission’s website shortly.
Results for CISF Paper II for Male Candidates :
Results for CISF Paper II for Female Candidates :
SSC Central Industrial Security Force Examination – CISF Exam Final Results 2015
SSC CISF Exam 2015 Final Results has been Declared. ( Published on : 16th March, 2016 ).
Final Result of Sub – Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub – Inspector in CISF Examination 2015.
1. The Staff Selection Commission conducted a Written Examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF on 21.06.2015 ( Paper – I ) and Paper – II on 30.08.2015.
Result of Paper – I & Paper – II was declared on 27.07.2015 & 19.11.2015 ( DME ) / 07.12.2015 ( RME ), respectively. All candidates who qualified in PST / PET and who were found Fit in Medical / Review Medical Examination, qualified for Interview, without any cut-off marks in Paper I + Paper II.
2. Based on the merit-cum-preference, candidates have been finally selected and allocated to the following posts that were advertised :
A – Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
B – Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force ( BSF )
C – Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force ( CISF )
D – Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force ( CRPF )
E – Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police ( ITBPF )
F – Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal ( SSB )
G – Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force ( CISF )
|SC||ST||OBC||EX - S||UR||Total|
*187 OBC and 1 SC candidates have qualified at UR standard
** 10% of vacancies are reserved for Ex.S
Ex.S candidates ( UR – 97, OBC – 22, SC – 1, ST – 0 )
( Female candidates )
*10 OBC and 1 SC candidates have qualified at UR standard.
3. Resolution of Tie – Cases ( as per Notice of Exam )
In case where more than one candidate secure the equal aggregates marks, tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another :
i. Total marks in written examination.
ii. Marks in Paper – II
iii. Marks in Paper – I
iv. Date of birth, with older candidates placed higher.
v. Alphabetical order in the first names of the candidates appear.
4. The result is available on SSC’s website : http://ssc.nic.in. Marks of the candidates will be placed on the Commission’s website shortly.
Final Results of CISF Exam for Male Candidates :
Final Results of CISF Exam for Female Candidates :