SSC Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Exam 2013 Application Form
14. The application for CISF 2013 must be submitted only in the prescribed format Online or on paper / offline. For detailed instructions for filling up the SSC CISF 2013 application form Annexure – II A may be referred to.
15. Admission to the SSC 2013 CISF Examination :
All candidates who apply in response to SSC 2013 advertisement by the closing date will be assigned Roll numbers, which will be placed on the website of concerned Regional Office of the Staff Selection Commission within two weeks from the closing date. A candidate must write his / her Roll number along with his / her name, date of birth and name of the SSC examination while addressing any communication to the Staff Selection Commission. Communication from candidates not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained.
Admission Certificates ( ACs ) for the Central Industrial Security Force Examination indicating the time table and also venues of SSC examination for each candidate will be issued to all applicants about two weeks before the date of CISF examination. The facility of downloading of ACs from the SSC website of the concerned regional office will also be available simultaneously. If any candidate does not receive admission certificate for the Staff Selection Commission examination or is unable to download the AC from the website of the respective regional office of the Staff Selection Commission where the candidated has applied at least one week before the date of CISF examination, he / she must immediately contact the concerned regional / Sub Regional office(s) of the Staff Selection Commission with proof of having submitted his / her application. ( In case of SSC applications submitted under Certificate of Posting, the Date-Stamp of the Post-Office concerned should be clearly legible ).
In the case of Online application for SSC, registration ID should be available with the candidate. Failure to do so will deprive him / her of any claim for consideration. The Staff Selection Commission may also send the admission certificate through E-mail and, therefore, candidates are advised to furnish their E-mail id in the space provided in the CISF 2013 application.
Important instructions to candidates for applying CISF Exam 2013
- Staff Selection Commission will hold an All India Examination for recruitment to the SSC post of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police ( DP ) and Central Armed Police Forces ( CAPFs ) and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in Central Industrial Security Force ( CISF ) and Intelligence Officer in Narcotics Control Bureau ( NCB ). Graduation from a recognized University or equivalent is the minimum educational qualification. The CISF Examination 2013 will comprise of Written Examination in two phases Physical Endurance Test, Medical Examination and SSC CISF Interview / personality test.
- In view of the anticipated large number of applicants, scrutiny of the eligibility and other aspects will not be undertaken before the SSC CISF Written Examination and, therefore, the candidature will be accepted only provisionally. Candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical standards, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the SSC posts, before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify in the Central Industrial Security Force Written Examination. When scrutiny is undertaken after the CISF Written Examination, if any claim made in the application for CISF 2013 is not found substantiated the candidature will be cancelled and the Staff Selection Commission‟s decision in this regard shall be final.
- Before applying, candidates in their own interest are advised to go through the detailed instructions contained in this notice carefully. This notice is also available on the website of the Staff Selection Commission ( http://www.ssc.nic.in ).
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits for SC / ST / OBC / Minorities / EXS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the format prescribed by Government of India in support of their claim.
- Candidates belonging to the Physically Handicapped category are not eligible to apply for CISF examination 2013.
- Central Government civilian employees claiming age relaxation should be in possession of a certificate in the prescribed format from their office in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years in the immediate period preceding the closing date for receipt of SSC 2013 CISF application. They should continue to have the status of Central Government civilian employees from the day of application for Staff Selection Commission CISF 2013 till the time of appointment on the basis of their performance in CISF examination to be eligible for such age relaxation.
- Fee : Rupees one hundred only ( 100 ) payable through CRF Stamp in case of Off-line or SBI Challan or Online payment through State Bank of India for online application for SSC CISF. Fee is exempted for all women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation as per Govt. orders.
- Closing Date : 19.04.2013 ( upto 5.00 PM ) For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad 26.04.2013. Applications received late will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regards. Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for postal delay.
- Only a single application will be entertained. In the case of multiple online applications, the last application for which part I and part II registration have been completed will be accepted. In the case of multiple off line applications, the concerned regional office will accept any one of the applications at their discretion.
- Mobiles and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the SSC CISF examination centres. Possession of such equipment whether in use or in switch off mode, during the examination will be considered as use of unfair means. Candidature of such candidates will be cancelled. They will be liable for further action including initiation of criminal proceedings and debarment from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s examination upto 5 years, as may be decided by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Candidates desirous of submitting Online applications for CISF may do so. Such candidates should retain their registration number assigned to them online for correspondence with the Staff Selection Commission. They should not submit printouts of their CISF application to the Staff Selection Commission. The facility of online application for CISF will be available at website http://ssconline.nic.in upto 19.04.2013 ( 5:00 PM ) for part – I registration and for part – II registration upto 21.04.2013 ( 5.00 P.M. ).
- Candidates may contact following Regional Help Lines for clarifications, if any, in respect of filling / submitting CISF 2013 applications :
- SSC ( NR ) New Delhi – 01164715222, 01165021888, 01124363343, 01124360840
- SSC ( CR ) Allahabad – 05322460511, 05326541021
- SSC ( SR ) Chennai – 09445195946, 04428251139
- SSC ( WR ) Mumbai – 09869730700, 07738422705
- SSC ( ER ) Kolkata – 09477461228, 09477461229
- SSC ( MPR ) Raipur – 09407921504, 09407921505
- SSC ( KKR ) Bangalore – 08025502520, 09483862020
- SSC ( NWR ) Chandigarh – 09915509204, 09915509331
- SSC ( NER ) Guwahati – 09085073593, 09707679564