SSC Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Exam 2016 Application FormThe Re-examination of Paper I of Recruitment of Sub – Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs & Asst. Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2016 will be held in Computer Based Examination mode on 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th June, 2016. The Computer based examination will be conducted only for those candidates who had appeared in the said examination on 20th March, 2016. The e-admit card for the eligible candidates will be uploaded on the websites of the Regional Offices of the Commission by 20th May, 2016.
15. How to Apply for CISF Assistant Sub Inspectors Jobs 2016 :
The application for CISF Exam 2016 must be submitted online only. For detailed instructions relating to the SSC CISF 2016 application form and how the application is to be submitted, Annexure – II A and Annexure – II B may be referred to.
16. Admission to the SSC CISF Examination 2016 :
All candidates who apply in response to SSC CISF advertisement 2016 by the closing date will be assigned Roll numbers, which will be placed on the website of concerned Regional Office at least two weeks before the date of the examination. A candidate must write his / her Roll number along with his / her name, date of birth and name of the SSC examination while addressing any communication to the concerned regional office of the Staff Selection Commission. Communication from candidates not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained.
Admission Certificates ( ACs ) for the Central Industrial Security Force ASI Examination 2016 indicating the time table and also venues of SSC examination for each candidate will be placed on the website of the concerned Regional Office atleast two weeks before the date of CISF examination 2016. It will not be sent by post. If any candidate is unable to download his admission certificate for the examination one week before the date of examination, he / she must immediately contact the concerned regional / sub regional office(s) of the Staff Selection Commission with details such as registration id, transaction id of SBI, copy of challan etc. for obtaining the admission certificates. Failure to do so will deprive him / her of any claim for consideration.
The photographs used by the candidates must be a recent, relaxed face, colour picture, against a light – coloured, preferably white, background. If flash is used then ensure that there is no red-eye and, in case of glasses, eyes should be visible clearly. The face should not cover less than 80% of the entire photo. Photograph should be of 8 bit JPG format and its size should be between 4kb to 12 kb with resolution of 100×120 ( pixels ).
Candidates should bring 3 passport size photographs for affixing it in the Staff Selection Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate in the presence of Invigilator, if required. Candidates not carrying photographs will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Candidate are advised to keep 10 copies of the same photograph, which was uploaded / affixed in the application form, with them till the completion of entire examination process to facilitate easy identification.
Important Instructions to Candidates for Applying CISF Exam 2016
- The CISF Examination will comprise of a written examination.
- The Staff Selection Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the application is accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who are provisionally called for the Document verification. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission’s decision shall be final.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC / ST / OBC / EXS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim.
- Candidates belonging to the Physically Handicapped category are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- Central Government civilian employees claiming age relaxation should produce a certificate in the prescribed format from their office at the time of Document verification in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years during the period immediately preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment in the event of their selection.
- SSC CISF Exam Fee 2016 : Rupees one hundred only ( 100 ) women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen ( eligible for reservation ) are exempted from paying application fee as per extent Govt. orders.
- SSC CISF Exam 2016 Application Last Date : 05.02.2016 ( upto 5.00 PM ). Part I registration upto 02.02.2016 ( 5:00 PM ) & Part II registration upto 05.02.2016 ( 5:00 PM ).
- Only a single application will be entertained. In the case of multiple online applications, the last application for which part I and part II registration have been completed will be accepted.
- Mobiles and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the SSC CISF examination centres 2016. Possession of such equipment whether in use or in switch off mode, during the CISF examination will be considered as use of unfair means. Candidature of such candidates will be cancelled. They will be liable for further action including initiation of criminal proceedings and debarment from Staff Selection Commission’s examination upto 3 years, as may be decided by the Staff Selection Commission.
- Only online applications will be entertained for this recruitment. The facility of on-line application will be available from 09.01.2016 to 02.02.2016 ( 5.00 pm ) for part – 1 registration and upto 05.02.2016 ( 5.00 pm ) for part II registration. Candidates should retain the registration number assigned to them online and details of payment of fee for further correspondence with the Staff Selection Commission. They should not submit print outs of their application to the Staff Selection Commission.
- Candidates should bring 3 passport size colour photographs. Candidates not carrying photographs may not be allowed to appear in the written examination.
- In case the scanned photograph(s) appearing in the Staff Selection Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate and / or on Attendance Sheet is not clear invigilators are required to verify the identity of the Candidate with reference to the photo ID Proof and get colour photographs pasted on the Staff Selection Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate and / or on Attendance Sheet. Accordingly, candidates should bring passport size colour photographs for affixing it in the Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate in the presence of Invigilator. Candidates not carrying photographs will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- All the posts carry All India Service Liability ( AISL ) i.e. the candidate, on selection, may be asked to serve anywhere in the country.
- No admission certificates for Paper – I & Paper – II will be issued by post. Candidates are required to download admission certificates for Paper – I & Paper – II from the web-site of Regional / Sub Regional offices.
- Candidates are advised to give their Aadhaar Number in the Application Form, though it is not mandatory, for early redressal of grievance, if any.