West Bengal PSC Samity Accounts and Audit Officer Recruitment Examination 2015 – WBPSC Samity Accounts and Audit Officer Exam Syllabus
Commencement of submission of online application for WBPSC Samity Accounts and Audit Officer 2015 : The 27th April, 2015 from 11:30 a.m.
Closing date for submission of WBPSC Samity Accounts and Audit Officer online application 2015 : The 18th May, 2015.
Closing date for WBPSC submission of fees 2015 : The 20th May, 2015.
WBPSC Samity Accounts and Audit Officer Examination will be held at different venues in Kolkata on the 3rd January, 2016 ( Sunday ) from 12:00 noon to 2:30 p.m.
The Public Service Commission, West Bengal will hold the Samity Accounts and Audit Officer Recruitment Examination, 2015 on the results of which recruitment will be made to the posts of Samity Accounts and Audit Officer. The rules of the examination and other particulars are stated in the following paragraphs. A candidate should verify from the notified rules that he / she is eligible for admission to the WBPSC examination. The conditions prescribed cannot be relaxed.
The WBPSC Samity Accounts and Audit Officer Examination will be held in two successive stages, viz., (i) Preliminary Examination ( Objective Type ) and (ii) Main Examination ( Conventional Type-Written ) followed by Personality Test. A number of candidates to be selected on the results of the Preliminary Examination will be allowed admission to the Main Examination and a number of candidates to be selected on the results of the Main Examination ( Written ) will be called to appear at the Personality Test.
The WBPSC Samity Accounts and Audit Officer Preliminary Examination will be held at Kolkata centre only in the last week of 03.01.2016 or thereabout followed by Main Examination and the Personality Test. The Personality Test of the candidates to be selected on the results of the main examination will be held in the office of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal, in Kolkata.
Scale of Pay for WBPSC Samity Accounts and Audit Officer 2015 : ( PB-4 ) 9,000-40,500/- + Grade Pay of 4,700/- plus D.A., M.A. & H.R.A. admissible as per rules.
No. of Vacancy for WBPSC Samity Accounts and Audit Officer 2015 : 20 ( Unreserved – 9, SC – 5, ST – 1, BC-A – 2, BC-B – 2 and PH – 1 ).
- All appointments will initially be made on a temporary basis.
- Candidates suffering from Blindness or Low Vision are not eligible.
- The benefits of reservation of vacancies for S.C / S.T / B.C. candidates are admissible to S.C. / S.T. / B.C. candidates of West Bengal only. The S.C. / S.T. / B.C. candidates of other States shall be treated as general candidates.
- Candidates having following categories of disabilities are suitable for the post : (a) Hearing Impairment, (b) Locomotor Disability.
- Candidates having other categories of disabilities including those suffering from blindness or low vision are not eligible.
WBPSC Samity Accounts and Accounts Officer Qualifications 2015 :
- A citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Government of India.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University or a Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or a Member of the Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India.
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali ( not required for recruitment in the case of Nepali speaking candidates from three hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling district, viz. Darjeeling Sadar, Kurseong and Kalimpong ).
WBPSC Samity Accounts and Accounts Officer Age Limit 2015 : Not more than 32 years as on the 01.01.2015 ( i.e. born not earlier than the 2nd January, 1983 ). Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal and by 3 years for BC candidates of West Bengal and upto 45 years of age for persons with disabilities having disability of 40% and above as per Govt. Rules. No relaxation is applicable to S.C. / S.T. / B.C. candidates of other States as they shall be treated as general candidates.
Note : Age as recorded only in the Madhyamik or equivalent certificate will be accepted. The age limits apply to all candidates whether in Government Service or not.
WBPSC Samity Accounts and Audit Officer Exam Fee 2015 : 160/- ( Rupees one hundred sixty ) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of 5/- ( Rupees Five ) only for online payment through debit / credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of 5/- ( Rupees Five ) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of 20/- ( Rupees Twenty ) only for payment through Bank Counter ( offline payment ).
SC / ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities ( PWD ) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. No Exemption of fee is available to SC / ST / BC candidates of other states. No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
Application for WBPSC Samity Accounts and Audit Officer 2015 : Applications can be submitted through online only.
How to Apply Online for WBPSC Samity Accounts and Audit Officer 2015
Candidates have to first go for “One Time Registration” ( link available on top of the left panel in home page of the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in ) and fill up all the required data and uploading scanned photo and signature to get User ID and Password. The process of one time registration is mentioned in details in right panel of the home page of the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in, in “Instruction to Candidate” link under Candidate’s Corner. However, those candidates who have earlier registered themselves with PSC, West Bengal need not to do registration again. They can use their previous User Id and Password for login into their respective Dashboards.
With the User ID and Password, as provided to the candidate, they need to login to their Dashboard through the link “Login to your Account” which is available in right panel of the home page of the website under Candidate’s Corner. Candidates who forget their password can reset the password for which the link is available in the Candidate’s Login Page which can be opened through the link “Login to your Account”. For resetting the password, click on the “Reset Your Password” link. Then after, candidates have to provide User ID, Mother’s Maiden Surname, Last School Attended and Grandfather’s Name. Mother’s Maiden Surname, Last School Attended and Grandfather’s Name should match exactly the one given during One Time Registration. If all the data matches correctly, candidates will get the new password. Candidates are advised to note down the new password for future reference.
After login into the Dashboard, candidates will find the name of the Examination with Apply Now link. Click on the link and the application form will be opened. Candidates are advised to read thoroughly and cautiously the documents available in the link Important Information and Scheme and Syllabus present in the top of the application form before filling the application. The Photo and Signature of the candidate, as uploaded by them during One Time Registration, are displayed. Candidate may change the photo and / or signature, if required, by clicking the respective Edit Button/s.
Following is the procedure for filling up the WBPSC Exam Application Form 2015 :
1. Personal Details
- User ID – Data preloaded from One Time Registration. Not editable.
- Name – First Name, Middle Name, Last Name – Data preloaded from One Time Registration. Not editable.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth – Data preloaded from One Time Registration. Not editable.
- Do you have the ability to read, write and speak in Bengali – Candidates have to select the value from drop down list.
- Whether you are a Nepali speaking person – Candidates have to select the value from drop down list.
- Whether you are a person from any hill Sub-division namely of Darjeeling District ( Viz. Darjeeling Sadar, Kalimpong, Kurseong – Candidates have to select the value from drop down list.
- Mention the name of Sub-Division – Candidates have to select the value from drop down list.
- Note – All the points d, e and f cannot be NO. Either the candidate has to be the knowledge of Bengali or he / she should be Nepali speaking. If the candidate is from any three sub divisions as mentioned in point f, then it is mandatory to mention the name of the sub division.
- State you mother tongue – Candidates have to write their mother tongue.
- Place of Birth – State, District, Place – Data preloaded from One Time Registration. Not editable.
- Father’s Name, Gender, EPIC No. ( Optional ), Caste Category – Data preloaded from One Time Registration. Not editable.
- Mention Your Sub Caste, State, Issuing Authority – If the candidates are of SC / ST / BC-A / BC-B category, then they have to write their Sub Caste, select the State of Issuing Caste Certificate and have to write Issuing Authority. This is mandatory for candidates of SC / ST / BC-A / BC-B category.
- Whether you are a person with disability – By default the selected option is No. If the candidates are Handicapped in nature, then they have to select the Yes option.
- If the disability option is Yes, candidates have to State the category of disability viz., Hearing Impairment and Locomotor Disability as applicable.
2. Contact Details
- Permanent Address
- Address Line 1 – Data preloaded from One Time Registration. Not editable.
- Address Line 2 – Data preloaded from One Time Registration, if available. Not editable.
- State – Data preloaded from One Time Registration. Not editable.
- District – Data preloaded from One Time Registration. Not editable.
- Police Station – Data preloaded from One Time Registration. Not editable.
- Post Office – Data preloaded from One Time Registration. Not editable.
- Pin Code – Data preloaded from One Time Registration. Not editable.
- Present Address ( Address of Communication ) – If the Present Address is as same as the Permanent Address, the candidates have to select the Yes option. Then the entire Permanent Address field value will be copied in the respective fields of Present Address.
- Mobile No ( Optional ) – Data preloaded from One Time Registration.
- Email ( optional ) – Data preloaded from One Time Registration.
- Whether a Citizen of India – Data preloaded from One Time Registration. Not editable.
- Whether a natural Citizen or Citizen by registration – Candidate has to select the value from drop down list.
3. Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification – Candidates have to provide the details of their educational qualifications in the respective columns available in this section.
- Professional Qualification
- Specialized Field of Qualification ( Optional ) – Data preloaded from One Time Registration. Not editable.
- Additional Qualification ( Optional ) – Data preloaded from One Time Registration. Not editable.
- Professional Experience ( optional ) – Data preloaded from One Time Registration. Not editable.
- If candidates have any time been employed, they have to give the details in the respective columns in chronological order, starting from the present job.
4. Examination Details
- Select Language in Compulsory Paper – II – Candidates have to select the Language from drop down list.
- Select Two Optional Subjects – Candidates have to select two Optional Subjects from the drop down list.
- If the candidate is presently engaged in any Government / Government Undertaking / PSU / Constitutional / Statutory / Autonomous body, then they have to accept the declaration that they have informed their head office in writing that they are applying for the examination. Otherwise this option can be left untouched.
- Lastly candidates have to accept the declaration that they have provided correct information. This section is mandatory.
- Finally candidates have to click on the Submit button.
5. SC, ST Candidates of West Bengal and PWD Candidates ( Handicapped Candidates ) of any State are exempted from paying fees. Their application submission status will be completed soon after submission. For rest of the candidates, they will be forwarded to Payment Module, where they need to pay the required Examination Fees with Service Charge and / or Service Tax as applicable to complete the application submission process.
6. There are two payment methodologies – Online Payment and Offline Payment.
7. In Offline Payment Mode, Candidates will get a Challan of United Bank of India ( UBI ) in their dashboard. On selecting the Offline Payment mode, candidates will be forwarded to their respective Dashboard from where they have to download the Challan by clicking the Challan button. Candidates can go to nearest UBI next working day 11:00 AM onwards and within closing hours of the bank to deposit the requisite fees. Initially, the application submission status in the dashboard of the candidate will be shown as Submitted. After depositing the fees in the bank, on next working day or two, candidate will find their application submitted status as Completed.
8. In Online Payment mode, there will be three options of payment, viz., Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking. Soon after selecting the Online Payment option, candidates will be forwarded to Payment Gateway for making the payment. After successfully making the payment, candidates will be redirected to their respective Dashboard, where they will find their application submission status as Completed.
9. In case, the payment process failed due to any technical snag, candidate will get the option to try for payment again either in Online Mode or Offline Mode. However, in Offline Mode, Challan can be generated only once.
10. Candidates can also download their WBPSC Exam 2015 Application Form ( in PDF format ) by clicking the Application Button in their Dashboard.
11. Word of Caution :
- Don’t close the website directly from your dashboard ( after login ) without Log Out. In case of illegal shut down, Candidate’s dashboard will be locked for unspecified period.
- During payment process, candidates are advised not to close the browser or press Back Button. This may severely hamper the payment process.
Particulars and Certificates required :
(a) A candidate claiming to be S.C., S.T., B.C. or Persons with Disabilities ( 40% and above ) must have a certificate in support of his / her claim from a competent authority of West Bengal as specified below :
For S.C., S.T. & B.C. Candidates :
- In the district, the Sub-Divisional Officer of the Sub-Division concerned, and
- In Kolkata, the District Magistrate, South 24-Parganas or such Additional District Magistrate, South 24-Parganas, as may be authorized by the District Magistrate, South 24-Parganas, in this behalf and the District Welfare Officer, Kolkata and Ex-officio Joint Director, Backward Classes Welfare. [ vide the W.B.S.Cs. & S.Ts. ( Identification ) Act, 1994 and S.Cs. & Ts. Welfare Deptt. Order No. 261-TW/EC/MR-103/94 dated 6.4.95 read with B.C.W. Deptt. Order No.6320-BCH/MR-84/10, dated 24.09.2010 and No.2420-BCW/MR-61/2012 (Pt.), dated 12.07.2013 ]
For Persons with Disabilities ( PWD ) :
- A Medical Board constituted at Government Medical College Hospitals in Kolkata, District Hospitals and Subdivisional Hospitals. [ vide West Bengal Persons with Disabilities ( Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation ) Rules, 1999 ]
- The Public Service Commission may require such further proof or particulars from the candidates as it may consider necessary and may make enquiries about their character and other particulars regarding suitability and eligibility.
Important Notes for WBPSC Samity Accounts and Audit Officer 2015 :
- The candidates must abide by the instructions as may be given by Supervisors / Invigilators of the Examination. If the candidate fails to do so or indulges in disorderly or improper conduct, he / she will render himself / herself liable to expulsion from the Examination Hall and / or such other punishment as the Commission may deem fit to impose.
- A candidate who has been reported against by the Supervisor of the Examination Centre for violating any of the instructions will be punished with cancellation of candidature and also debarment from future examinations and selections as may be decided by the Commission according to the circumstances of the case.
- If at any stage even after issue of the letter of appointment, a candidate is found ineligible in terms of advertisement his / her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him / her.
- The conditions prescribed cannot be relaxed in any case other than those mentioned in this Important Information.
- A candidate should note that his / her admission to the examination will be deemed provisional subject to determination of his / her eligibility in all respects. If at any stage after issue of the admit card a candidate is found ineligible for admission for this examination, his / her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him / her. No candidate shall be allowed to take the examination unless he / she holds an admit card.
WBPSC Samity Accounts and Audit Officer Medical Examination 2015 : Candidates who will be selected for appointment will be required to appear before a Medical Board for certificates of their fitness for Government service in the form prescribed for the purpose.
Canvassing : Any attempt on the part of a candidate to enlist support for his / her application through persons, officials of Government, or agencies will disqualify him / her for appointment. Spontaneous recommendations from persons interested in the candidates, or otherwise known to them, will be disregarded and will render the candidates ineligible.
Results of the WBPSC Samity Accounts and Audit Officer 2015 Examination : The names of the candidates called to Personality Test and those recommended for appointment will be published provisionally subject to determination of eligibility of the candidates in all respects and verification of original certificates etc. If at any stage of such verification any candidate is found ineligible, his / her candidature / allotment will be cancelled.
For further details and assistance the candidates may contact the following numbers on any working day from 11.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
( 033 ) 2262-4181 & 8420629605 [ Related to Offline Payment ]
( 033 ) 4003-5104 [ Related to Online Payment ]
( 033 ) 2465-0779 [ For general information ]