West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2014 for Sub-Inspector of Schools
West Bengal PSC Applications 2014 in the prescribed format given at the Commission’s website at http://www.pscwbonline.gov.in are invited from Indian Citizens and such other nationals as are declared eligible by Government of India for recruitment to the under mentioned posts. The posts are temporary but likely to be permanent.
N.B. : Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali is an essential qualification for recruitment to all posts and services mentioned below. Provided that the said compulsory requirement of knowledge in Bengali is not applicable for Nepali speaking candidates from the hill areas of the district of Darjeeling unless mentioned otherwise against any particular post(s). This will be tested at the time of WBPSC SI of Schools interview 2014.
Sub-Inspector of Schools in the West Bengal Subordinate Educational Service ( Inspection Branch ) : 32 ( 22 reserved for S.C. & 10 reserved for S.T ).
WBPSC Sub-Inspector of Schools Pay Scale 2014 : P.B. – 4, 9,000/- – 40,500/- ( Entry point minimum pay 12,140/- ) with Grade Pay 4,700/-.
WBPSC SI of Schools Qualifications 2014 :
a. WBPSC Sub-Inspector of Schools Essential Qualifications 2014 :
- Second Class Honours or Second Class Master’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with at least 50% marks in Honours Degree and minimum 55% marks in Madhyamik and 50% marks in Higher Secondary or equivalent from a recognised Board / Council.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching or Education from a recognised University or equivalent.
- Good Knowledge of Bengali / Nepali – Spoken and Written.
- Ability to undertake extensive tour on official duty.
b. WBPSC Sub-Inspector of Schools Desirable Qualifications 2014 :
- Teaching experience in Schools.
- Proficiency in Games and Sports.
- Ability to organize extra-curricular activities.
Age Limit for WBPSC Sub-Inspector of Schools 2014 : Not more than 32 years on 01.01.2014, relaxable for persons holding substantive appointment under Education Department, Government of West Bengal.
WBPSC Sub-Inspector of Schools Recruitment Information 2014 :
- The WBPSC Sub-Inspector of Schools 2014 qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by Government.
- All the degrees / diplomas / certificates mentioned in the WBPSC SI of Schools 2014 advertisement must have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed “WBPSC Sub-Inspector of Schools essential qualifications 2014″ are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called in for the WBPSC SI of Schools interview 2014. Where the number of WBPSC 2014 applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the West Bengal Public Service Commission to interview all the applicants the Commission may restrict the number of candidates for WBPSC Sub-Inspector of Schools interview 2014 to a reasonable limit on the basis of either qualifications or experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or on the basis of a WBPSC SI of Schools Preliminary Examinations / Screening Test.
- In cases where no Division / Class is awarded and only grading is done, exact percentage of marks and conversion formula adopted are to be mentioned with documentary evidence.
- Where experience of a number of years is prescribed as an item of qualification this would mean only experience / research experience gained in full time employment / research.
[ Candidates must possess certificate(s) from the Head(s) of Organisation(s) / Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment ( date, month and year ) and indicating basic pay and consolidated pay within the closing date of advertisement. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed / experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s) ].
- Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible.
- The benefits of reservation of vacancies and upper age concession up to 5 years are admissible only to S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal. Such benefits are also available up to 45 years for Persons with Disabilities. Candidates must possess proof of belonging to an S.C. or S.T. or Persons with Disability certificate issued within the closing date of advertisement and no claim in this regard will be entertained afterwards.
- If at any stage even after issue of a letter of recommendation for appointment a candidate is found ineligible in terms of the advertisement his / her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him / her.
- Application Forms, not properly filled in or incomplete in any respect would be summarily rejected.
- All information regarding recruitment to the above post will be published from time to time, in the West Bengal Public Service Commission’s website at http://www.pscwb.org.in.
- Last Date for WBPSC Sub-Inspector of Schools Application Form 2014 : The 29th September, 2014.
- Candidates must fulfil the WBPSC Sub-Inspector of Schools Essential Qualifications 2014 by the closing date.
- All requisite certificates regarding educational qualifications, proof of age, other relevant experience certificates and other requisite documents must be furnished as required by the West Bengal Public Service Commission.
WBPSC Sub-Inspector of Schools How to Apply Online 2014 :
For WBPSC SI of Schools vacancy 2014, only SC and ST candidates of West Bengal are eligible to apply. General, BC – A and BC – B candidates are not eligible to apply. Also SC and ST candidates of other States except West Bengal are not eligible to apply.
For applying, candidate has to login to his / her respective dashboard with the User ID and Password being provided to him / her at the time of “One Time Registration”. The Login option is available under candidate’s corner in home page. The candidates who have already register themselves earlier need not to do registration again but they can use their previous user id and password for login. Fresh candidates who are applying for the first time in online mode need to do One Time Registration first.
If the candidate forgets his / her password, he / she can reset the same by providing User ID, Mother’s Maiden Surname, Last School Attended and Grandfather’s Name. The information provided should match exactly the candidate have given during One Time Registration.
After successful login, Candidate will get the Exam Name with Apply Now link in the dashboard. Click the Apply Now link and the examination form will open.
As mentioned earlier, General, BC – A and BC – B candidates will not be able to apply. For SC and ST candidates, the option for selecting the issuing state will be displayed. Candidate has to select the State who has issued the Caste Certificate. If it is not West Bengal, he / she will not be able to apply. Only if the issuing State is West Bengal, the application form will open and he / she has to fill up the application form fully. Please note that * marked fields are mandatory one cannot keep those fields blank. Candidate should fill up the WBPSC SI of Schools application form cautiously and correctly and check thoroughly before submission because once they submit the form they will not get a second chance to make any change or correction.
In the application form, some data will be pre displayed. Those data are available from the registration details and are not editable. Candidate will not be able to change that information.
Candidate has to select whether he / she has the ability to Read, Write and Speak in Bengali and whether he / she is a person from the hill areas of Darjeeling District. Both the replies could not by ‘No’. In case both the replies are ‘No’, candidate will not be able to apply.
Candidate has to state his Mother Tongue and the languages he / she can speak and write. For married women, there is an option to put her Husband’s name which is optional in nature.
Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe Candidates ( only those two categories are applicable for this vacancy ) need to mention their Sub-Caste and Issuing Authority. The State is by default West Bengal and candidate need not to select it again.
If the applicant has any nature of disability, he / she need to click on ‘Yes’. By default, the option of disability is ‘No’. On clicking ‘Yes’, the nature of disabilities ( Hearing Impairment, Locomotor Disability or Cerebral Palsy, Blindness or Low Vision ) will be displayed. Candidate has the select the correct option’s.
Relaxation for SC / ST candidates or as Person with Disability is by default Yes. Candidate need not to select anything here. Candidate has to select ‘Yes’, if he / she is a Government Servant under Education Department. By default, this option is ‘No’.
The Permanent Address, as per the candidate’s registration details are already displayed. This part is not editable. If the Present Address ( Address for Communication ) of the candidate is as same as the Permanent Address, the candidate can select ‘Yes’ and the entire Permanent Address will automatically be copied in the Present Address fields. However, if the Present Address ( Address for Communication ) differs with the Permanent Address, candidate has to write the details in the respective fields.
Candidate has to select whether he / she is a Natural Citizen or Citizen by Registration. Candidate has to fill up all his / her educational details as per the options given. For the given vacancy, Honours Graduate with B.Ed. is mandatory.
Candidate has to check the Check Box by clicking to accept that he / she has the ability to undertake extensive tour on official duty. If any candidate doesn’t accept this option, he / she will not be able to apply. Candidate has to provide his / her WBPSC Sub-Inspector of Schools Desirable Qualification 2014 details.
Candidate may fill Research Experience, if any, in the columns provided. This field is optional. Candidate has to select ‘Yes’ if he have been employed any time. By default, this option is No. If the above said option is ‘Yes’, then candidate has to give the details of his / her employment in the columns available.
Candidate may give any other relevant information with reference to the requirement of the post. Candidate has to accept the declarations given in the application form as applicable. The last declaration is mandatory and on accepting the declaration, the ‘Submit’ button will appear. Candidate has to click the submit button to finally submit the WBPSC Sub-Inspector of Schools application form 2014.
After submitting the WBPSC SI of Schools application 2014, the candidate will be forwarded to the dashboard where the status will be shown ‘Completed’. Candidate may download the completely filled application form by clicking the WBPSC Sub-Inspector of Schools Application 2014 link under print column.
West Bengal Public Service Commission,
161 – A, S.P. Mukherjee Road,
Kolkata – 700 026.
Preliminary Screening Test for the post of Sub-Inspector of Schools in the West Bengal Subordinate Educational Service ( Inspection Branch ) [ Advt. No. 13/2014 ] is scheduled to be held on the 6th December, 2014 ( Saturday ) ( from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. ) at Commission’s Examination Hall and other venues at Kolkata.
Syllabus of the aforesaid Test is available on West Bengal Public Service Commission’s website at http://www.pscwb.org.in.
Admit cards may be downloaded on and from the 2nd December, 2014 from Commission’s website at http:://www.pscwbonline.gov.in. However, such candidates must bring with them any one of the following documents, in original, as a proof of their identity. There is no arrangement for issuing the duplicate admit card from the Commission’s office.
- Madhyamik or equivalent examination pass certificate / admit card which bears his / her photograph.
- PAN card.
- U.I.D. card.
- Driving License.
West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2014 for Sub-Inspector of Schools
Related Keywords for West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2014 for Sub-Inspector of Schools : WBPSC SI of Schools Exam How to Apply 2014, WBPSC Sub Inspector of Schools Prelims Exam 2014, WBPSC Sub Inspector of Schools Apply Online 2014, West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2014 for Sub-Inspector of Schools, WBPSC Sub Inspector of Schools Interview 2014, WBPSC SI of Schools Screening Test 2014, WBPSC SI of Schools Application Last Date 2014, WBPSC Sub Inspector of Schools Salary 2014, WBPSC SI of Schools Application Download 2014, Online Application for WBPSC SI of Schools 2014, Vacancies in PSCWB SI of Schools 2014, WBPSC SI of Schools Application Form 2014, WBPSC Sub Inspector of Schools Syllabus 2014, WBPSC SI of Schools Educational Qualification 2014, Age Limit for WBPSC SI of Schools 2014, WBPSC Sub Inspector of Schools Age Relaxation 2014, WBPSC SI of Schools Selection Process 2014, WBPSC SI of Schools Essential Qualifications 2014, West Bengal PSC Online Registration 2014, WBPSC Online Application Form 2014, West Bengal PSC Examination 2014, WBPSC Upcoming Exams 2014, West Bengal PSC Vacancies 2014, WBPSC Exam Notification 2014, West Bengal PSC Advertisement 2014,