West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2015 for Inspector of Factories, Principal
Public Service Commission, West Bengal.
West Bengal PSC Applications 2015 in the prescribed format given at the Commission’s website at http://www.pscwbonline.gov.in are invited from Indian citizens and such other nationals as are declared eligible by Govt. of India for recruitment to the under mentioned posts. All posts are temporary but likely to be permanent.
N.B. Ability to Read, Write and Speak in Bengali is an essential qualification for West Bengal PSC recruitment 2015 to the posts and services mentioned below provided that the said compulsory requirement of knowledge in Bengali is not applicable for Nepali speaking candidates from the hill areas of the District of Darjeeling unless mentioned otherwise against any particular post(s). This will be tested at the time of West Bengal PSC Interview 2015.
1. Inspector of Factories in West Bengal factories service under Labour Department, Govt. of West Bengal :
No. of Vacancies : Seven ( Two reserved for S.C. & One for O.B.C. category ‘B’ candidates ).
WBPSC Inspector of Factories Pay Scale 2015 : 15,600/- – 42,000/- ( P.B. – 4A ) plus Grade Pay 6,600/-.
WBPSC Inspector of Factories Qualifications 2015 :
WBPSC Inspector of Factories Essential 2015 :
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent; and
- At least 5 ( five ) years experience in an Engineering Workshop or Plant of repute.
Age Limit for WBPSC Inspector of Factories 2015 : Not more than 35 years on 01.01.2015.
2. Principal, Eklabya Model Residential Schools ( english medium higher secondary co-ed ) under the tribal development department, govt. of west bengal.
No. of Vacancies : Five ( One each reserved for S.C. and S.T. candidates ).
WBPSC Principal Pay Scale 2015 : 9, 000/- – 40, 500/- ( P.B. – 4 ) plus Grade Pay of 5, 400/-.
WBPSC Principal Qualifications 2015 :
WBPSC General Manager Essential 2015 :
- Master‘s degree in any schooling subjects from a recognized university.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Teaching or Post Graduate Basic Training of any Teacher’s Training Institute recognized by the National Council of Teacher’s Education.
- Having experience of at least ten years continuous service as teacher in an English Medium High or Higher Secondary School recognized by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education / West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education / Indian Council of Secondary Education.
Age Limit for WBPSC Principal 2015 : Not more than 45 years on 01.01.2015.
West Bengal Public Service Commission Application Fee 2015 :
For all categories of post 210/- ( Rupees two hundred ten ) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of 5/- for online payment through debit / credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of 5/- ( Rupees Five ) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of 20/- ( Rupees Twenty ) only for payment through Bank Counter ( off-line payment ).
SC / ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities ( PWD ) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. No exemption of fee is available to SC / ST / BC candidates of other states. No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
1. The qualifications prescribed in the West Bengal PSC advertisement 2015 are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by the Government.
2. All the degrees / diplomas / certificates mentioned in the West Bengal PSC advertisement 2015 must have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
3. The prescribed “essential qualifications” are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called in for the West Bengal PSC interview 2015. Where the number of applications received in response to the West Bengal PSC advertisement 2015 is large and it is not convenient or possible for the West Bengal Public Service Commission to interview all the applicants the West Bengal Public Service Commission may restrict the number of candidates for West Bengal PSC interview 2015 to a reasonable limit on the basis of either higher qualifications in the relevant subjects / higher standard of marks / grade obtained in the essential qualifications or experience in relevant field higher than the minimum prescribed in the West Bengal PSC advertisement or on the basis of a Screening Test / Written Test. In the cases of Screening Test / Written Test, candidates suffering from blindness or low vision will be allowed the help of a scribe, if required. If sufficient number of candidates with prescribed age limit is available for West Bengal PSC selection 2015 for a particular post, the West Bengal Public Service Commission may exercise its discretion not to relax upper age limit of the candidate(s) even if the provision for such relaxation is laid down in the advertised criteria.
4. In cases where no Division / Class is awarded and only grading is done, exact percentage of marks and conversion formula adopted are to be mentioned with documentary evidence.
5. Where experience of a number of years is prescribed as an item of qualification this would mean only experience / research experience gained in full time employment / research in the relevant field after acquiring essential qualification. [ Certificate(s) from the Head(s) of Organisation(s) / Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment ( date, month and year ) and field of experience indicating basic pay and consolidated pay must be obtained from the appropriate authority. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed / experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s) ].
6. Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible.
7. The benefits of reservation of vacancies and upper age concession upto 5 years are admissible only to S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal and upto 3 years to O.B.C. ( category “A” or “B” ) candidates of West Bengal. S.C., S.T. and B.C. candidates of other States may apply for unreserved vacancies as general candidates. Such benefits are also available upto 45 years for Persons with Disabilities.
- A candidate claiming to be S.C., S.T., B.C. or persons with disabilities ( 40% and above ) must have a certificate in support of his / her claim from a competent authority of West Bengal as specified below :
For S.C., S.T. and B.C. candidates :
- In the district, the Sub-Divisional Officer of the Sub-Division concerned, and
- In Kolkata, the District Magistrate, South 24 – Parganas or such Additional District Magistrate, South 24 – Parganas, as may be authorized by the District Magistrate, South 24 – Parganas, on behalf and the District Welfare Officer, Kolkata and Ex-officio Joint Director, Backward Classes Welfare.
[ vide the W.B.S.Cs. & S.T.s. ( Identification ) Acxt, 1994 and S.C. & S.T. Welfare Deptt. Order No. 261-TW/EC/MR-103/94 dated 6.4.95 read with B.C.W. Deptt. Order no. 6320-BCW/MR-84/10 dated 24.9.2010 and No. BCW/MR-61/2012 ( Pt. ) dated 12.7.2013. ]
For Persons with Disabilities : A Medical Board constituted at Government Medical College Hospitals in Kolkata, District Hospitals and Sub-Divisional Hospitals.
[ vide West Bengal Persons with Disabilities ( Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation ) Rules, 1999 ]
- The Public Service Commission may require such further proof of particulars from the candidates as it may consider necessary and may make enquiries about their character and other particulars regarding suitability and eligibility.
8. Candidates must fulfill the essential qualifications by the closing date.
9. All requisite certificates regarding educational qualifications, proof of age, other relevant experience certificates and other requisite documents must be furnished as and when required by the Commission.
10. If at any stage even after issue of a letter of recommendation for appointment a candidate is found ineligible in terms of the advertisement his / her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him / her.
11. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
12. All information regarding recruitment to the post will be available, time to time, in the West Bengal Public Service Commission’s website at http://www.pscwbonline.gov.in and http://www.pscwb.org.in.
13. Application : Applications can be submitted through online only.
14. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one category of posts should submit separate application alongwith Requisite fees for each.
15. Commencement of submission of West Bengal PSC online application : The 22nd June, 2015 from 11:30 a.m.
16. Closing date for receipt West Bengal PSC online application : The 6th July, 2015.
17. Last date of West Bengal PSC fees payment ( For all categories of post ) : The 6th July, 2015.
Note : Offline payment of fees can be made up to the 7th July, 2015 at any branches of UBI. However, the Challan for making the payment in bank should be generated by the 6th July, 2015.