Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Junior Assistant ( General Selection ) Exam 2015
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow has conducting Junior Assistant ( General – Selection ) Examination 2015 for the recruitment of 3467 Commissioner, Consolidation Commissioner, Chief Engineer, Director & Other vacancies in various departments. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode from 20.02.2015 to 23.03.2015.
Name of the Post, Department and Its Vacancies 2015
|Name of the Post / Department||Number of Vacancies||Name of the Post / Department||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Commissioner Commercial Tax||1181||12. Chairman & Administrator||26|
|2. Director Local Bodies||07||13. Consolidation Commissioner||278|
|3. Chief Engineer||870||14. Director ( Panchayati Raj )||15|
|4. Controller Weight and Measurement||30||15. Cane Commissioner||10|
|5. Director Education ( Secondary )||125||16. Commissioner ( Rural Development Department )||09|
|6. Commissioner & Administrator||13||17. Director of Social Welfare ( District Level )||84|
|7. Director ( Fisheries Department )||29||18. Director of Social Welfare ( Head Office Level )||39|
|8. Registrar ( Industrial Tribunal & Labour Court )||08||19. National Cadet Core Directorate||179|
|9. Agriculture Department ( For District Office )||360||20. Transport Commissioner Department||21|
|10. Agriculture Department ( For Head Office )||75||21. Director General ( Department of Tourism )||10|
|11. Commissioner Disabled Persons||02||22. Commissioner & Registrar, Co-operative||96|
Age Limit for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam 2015 : Candidates age should be 18 years & must not have crossed the age of 40 years as on 01.07.2015.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Educational Qualification 2015 : Candidates must pass Intermediate, Bachelors degree from a recognized university or equivalent, Typing Speed in Hindi and English 25 and 30 words per minute & CCC Level certificate awarded by the DOEACC society.
How to Apply for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam 2015 : Eligible candidates can apply online through the website upsssc.gov.in from 20.02.2015 to 16.03.2015.
Starting Date of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Online Application : 20.02.2015.
Last Date of Registration for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam : 16.03.2015.
Starting Date of Depositing of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Fee : 20.02.2015.
Last Date of Money Depositing in Bank : 18.03.2015.
Last Date of Submission of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Application : 23.03.2015.
Instructions for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Applying Online 2015 :
- Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on to the website upsssc.gov.in
- Click on All Notifications / Advertisements.
- Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on “Apply” beside the ‘Junior Assistant Examination 2015′.
- Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
- Submit error free application form.
- An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
- Click on “Generate E-Challan / I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
- Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part – II application form will be generated.
- Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
- Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
- Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
- After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Application Fee 2015 : Candidates should have to pay 160/- for UR & OBC candidates, 70/- for SC & ST candidates through E-Challan to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India. There is no fee for PH candidates.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Selection 2015 : Candidates are selected based on Written test, Typing test on Computer / Laptop & interview.