Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Consolidation Accountant ( General Selection ) Exam 2015
Important Dates for UPSSSC Consolidation Accountant ( General Selection ) Exam 2015 :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application for UPSSSC Exam 2015 : 16.04.2015
Starting Date for Receipt of UPSSSC Exam 2015 Online Fee : 17.04.2015.
Last Date to Register for UPSSSC Exam 2015 : 18.05.2015.
Last Date for Receipt of UPSSSC Online Fee 2015 : 20.05.2015.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission ( UPSSSC ), Lucknow invites application for the recruitment of 2831 Consolidation Accountant vacancies on Permanent basis in department of Consolidation Commissioner Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16.04.2015 to 18.05.2015.
Total No. of Posts UPPSC Accountant 2015 : 2831
Name of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate SSC Post : Consolidation Accountant
Name of the UPSSSC Exam 2015 : Consolidation Accountant ( General Selection ) Exam 2015
I. Name of the UPSSSC Department :
1. Consolidation Commissioner Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
II. No. of UPSSSC Category-wise Vacancies 2015 : 2831
1. Unreserved : 1949 posts
2. SC : 50 posts
3. ST : 63 posts
4. OBC : 769 posts
Age Limit for UPSSSC Accountant Jobs 2015 : Candidates age should be 18 years & must not have crossed the age of 40 years as on 01.07.2015 ( i.e. candidates must be born between 02.07.1975 to 01.07.1997 ). Age Relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
UPSSSC Accountant Educational Qualification 2015 : Candidates must have passed Intermediate or its equivalent from Secondary Education Council of UP.
Uttar Pradesh SSSC Accountant Selection Process 2015 : Candidates are selected based on Exam & Interview.
UPSSSC Recruitment Exam Application Fee 2015 : Candidates should have to pay 160/- for UR ( General ) & OBC candidates, 70/- for SC & ST candidates through E-Challan to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India. There is no fee for PH candidates. Refer the notification for complete details.
How to Apply for UPSSSC Recruitment Exam 2015 : Eligible candidates can apply online through the website upsssc.gov.in from 16.04.2015 to 18.05.2015.
Instructions for Applying Online UPSSSC Consolidation Accountant ( General Selection ) Exam 2015 :
- Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on to the website upsssc.gov.in
- Click on All Notifications / Advertisements.
- Read all the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on “Apply” beside the ‘Chakbandi Lekhapal Examination 2015′
- Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
- Submit error free application form.
- An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
- Click on “Generate E-Challan / I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
- Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
- Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
- Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
- Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
- After filling details, preview the UPSSSC application form & click on the “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.