Uttar Pradesh PSC University Service Assistant Registrar Examination 2015 – UPPSC University Service Assistant Registrar Exam Application | UPPSC University Service Assistant Registrar Exam Syllabus
1. The U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold a Written Examination for UPPSC University Service Assistant Registrar at Allahabad for the selection to the aforesaid post. Only such candidates will be called for interview who are declared successful on the basis of UPPSC University Service Assistant Registrar Examination. The selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in written examination and interview. The date and venue of UPPSC University Service Assistant Registrar examination decided by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will be intimated to the candidates by means of their e-Admission certificates. No. of Districts / Centres may increase or decrease according to final No. of applications received.
2. No. of UPPSC University Service Assistant Registrar Vacancies 2015 : Presently, the No. of UPPSC University Service Assistant Registrar vacancies for are 20 which are as under :
Unreserved – 08, S.C. – 05, S.T. – Nil, O.B.C. – 07, Under Horizontal category for Women of U.P. – 04.
Note : No. of UPPSC University Service Assistant Registrar vacancies may increase or decrease in special circumstances on the request of Govt..
UPPSC University Service Assistant Registrar Pay Scale 2015 : 9,300/- – 34,800/- ( Grade Pay 4800/- ).
3. UPPSC University Service Assistant Registrar Job Reservation 2015 : The reservation for Scheduled Castes of U.P. / Scheduled Tribes of U.P. / Other Backward Class candidates of U.P. shall be admissible in accordance with the provisions of relevant Govt. Rules. Accordingly, reservation for category under horizontal as Dependents of Freedom Fighters of U.P., P.H. of U.P. and Women candidates of U.P. shall be admissible on settlement of vacancies.
- The candidates claiming the benefit of reservation / age relaxation must obtain, in support of their category a certificate issued by competent authority on the proforma available on Appendix – 3 of the Website of this detailed advertisement and shall submit the same to the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission when asked for.
- All Reserved candidates of U.P. must mention their Category / Sub Category in the Application Form.
- Candidates claiming reservation / Age relaxation in more than one category will be entitled to only one concession whichever is more beneficial to them.
- The Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Class, Dependents of Freedom Fighter, PH and women candidates who are not the permanent residents of U.P. shall not be given the benefit of reservation. Such candidates shall be treated as the candidates of the General Category. In case of women candidates the caste certificate / domicile certificate issued from father side only be treated valid.
4. Conditions of UPPSC University Service Assistant Registrar Exam Eligibility 2015 ( For age relaxation only ) : Eligibility in case of Emergency Commissioned / Short Service Commissioned Officers : In accordance with the provisions of the G.O. No. 22/10/1976-Karmik-2-85, dated 30-1-1985 Emergency Commissioned / Short Service Commissioned Officers who have not been released from Army but whose period of Army service has been extended for rehabilitation, may also apply for UPPSC University Service Assistant Registrar examination on the following conditions :
- Such applicants will have to obtain a certificate of the competent authority of Army, Navy, Air Force to the effect that their period of Service has been extended for rehabilitation and no disciplinary action is pending against them.
- Such applicants will have to submit in due course a written undertaking that in case they are selected for the post applied for, they will get themselves released immediately from the Army Service. The above facilities will not be admissible to Emergency / Short Service Commissioned Officers, if
- he gets permanent Commission in the Army,
- he has been released from the Army on tendering resignation,
- he has been released from the Army on grounds of misconduct or physical disability. The candidates must possess all the requisite qualifications / Eligibility conditions till the last date for submitting the applications.
5. Marital Status : Male candidates who are married and have more than one wife living and female candidates who have married a person already having a wife, shall not be eligible unless the Hon’ble Governor has granted an exemption from this condition.
6. UPPSC University Service Assistant Registrar Educational Qualification 2015 :
- The candidates must possess the degree of Graduation from any recognized University or Equivalent qualification by the last date for receipt of UPPSC University Service Assistant Registrar application form. Good knowledge of Hindi is essential.
- The candidates must possess the working experience of minimum 07 years in any Govt. office or office of University with which the knowledge of Hindi and English drafting and Accounts Rules are essential.
Note : The candidates must enclose a certificate with application, issued by their employer regarding the above experience.
7. Age Limit for UPPSC University Service Assistant Registrar Exam 2015 :
- Candidates must have attained the age of 30 years and must not have crossed the age of 45 years on July 1, 2014 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1969 and not later than July 1, 1984.
- Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward classes of U.P., skilled players of U.P. of classified games and state Govt. employees of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July, 1964. For Emergency Commissioned Officers / Short Service Commissioned Officers / Ex-Army Personnels of U.P. who have rendered atleast 05 years service in Army, the relaxation of 05 years is admissible in upper age limit. Upper age limit for physically handicapped persons of Society of U.P. will be greater by fifteen years i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July 1954. No relaxation is admissible in upper age limit for D.F.F. candidates.
8. Some Informations about UPPSC University Service Assistant Registrar Examination and Interview :
- The dates and venue for the UPPSC University Service Assistant Registrar examination shall be informed by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission later on through e-Admit Card.
- All original certificates shall be verified at the time of UPPSC University Service Assistant Registrar interview. Candidates will also be required to furnish four passport size Photographs, two unattested and two attested by their Head of Department or Head of the Institution where they have received education or by a Gazetted Officer at the time of Interview.
- Candidates serving under the Central or State Government will have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of UPPSC University Service Assistant Registrar interview issued by the competent authority.
Note : The candidates must submit hard copy of their Application Forms alongwith all certificates in support of their claims rendered in the application form for the examination when asked for. If they do not enclose all certificates in support of their all claims, their candidature shall be cancelled. The candidates will have to fill up the Application Form prescribed by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission separately before the interview ( Viva-Voce Test ).