Uttar Pradesh PSC Subordinate Agriculture Services, Grade-III ( Technical Assistant Group’C’ ) Examination 2013 – UPPSC Subordinate Agriculture Services Exam Eligibility | UPPSC Subordinate Agriculture Services Exam Syllabus
Last Date for Receipt of UPPSC Examination Fees in the Bank : 18 November, 2013
Last Date for Receipt of Application for UPPSC Exam 2013 : 21 November, 2013
“Special Notice : Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposition. If the fee is deposited in Bank after prescribed last date for fee deposition, the candidature of the candidates will be rejected and application will not be accepted. Once fee deposited in the Bank will not be refunded to the candidates in any condition. It will be responsibility of the candidates to deposit fee in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposition and submit the application upto prescribed last date for submission of applications.”
Candidates after submitting their applications through Online shall send photocopies of their all academic / required documents regarding their claims along with print out of Online applications form within 21 days from the last date of submitting the applications ( date 12.12.2013 till 5 o’ clock ) through registered / Speed Post or Personally in the office of Commission. For this purpose the candidates are advised to download address slip from Commission’s website and to paste it on the envelope containing documents. In Absence of required relevant documents / records, the claims made by the candidates shall not be tenable and relevant documents / records received after due date in the office of the Commission will not be accepted. Necessary information to applicants filling their applications through online.
Uttar Pradesh PSC advertisement is also available on the Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in. The Online application system is applicable for applying against this advertisement. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained. Candidates are advised to apply Online only. In connection with Online application, candidates are advised to go through thoroughly the instructions given as under and apply accordingly.
1. When the candidate clicks “all notification / advertisement details” on the Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in the Online advertisement, only shall be available. “Online advertisement” shall be in 3 stages given as below :
- User Instruction
- View Advertisement
A list of all the advertisement will be displayed in which “Online System” is applicable. The Instructions for filling “Online form” have been given in User Instruction. The Candidates desirous to see the advertisement will have to click before ‘View Advertisement’ to which they are desirous to see. The full advertisement will be displayed. Click on “Apply” for Online Application.
Online Application for UPPSC Subordinate Exam 2013 will be completed in Three Stages :
First Stage : Basic Registration form ( Appendix-2 ) will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination in Appendix-1, in which there shall be type of Recruitment ( Select type of Rectt. ) General, after filling the form on clicking the ‘submit’ button the registration of first stage shall be over. Thereafter ‘Candidate Registration Acknowledgment’ ( Appendix-3 ) shall be displayed which can be printed by Clicking the ‘Print’ Button.
Second Stage : There shall be two options for depositing the fees which are E-challan and I-collect, which can be deposited in State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank. The candidates having Net Banking facility in any of these two Banks may deposit the fees through I-collect. After taking the option of E-Challan or I-Collect Examination fees payment details will be displayed which is on Appendix-4. On selecting the Bank to deposit the fees through E-challan, the E-challan of concerned Bank SBI – ( Appendix-5 ) and PNB ( Appendix-6 ) will be displayed in which there shall be Candidates Registration No., Name, Date of Birth and Fee Amount. The candidates will have to go with E-challan ( in the Bank which is opted by the Candidates themselves ) to any branch of the Bank and deposit the fees and take one copy of E-challan and keep with them safely. On the copy of the E-Challan given by the Bank transaction ID / Journal No. and date shall be mentioned which shall be used at the time of filling the form at third stage.
Third Stage : After depositing the fee in the Bank, the candidates two day after on the working day ( after 2.00 pm ) shall enter information Online in the format, available on Commission’s website by clicking “Submit Application Form”. The photo and signature, duly scanned shall be uploaded also. The specimen of the same is given at Appendix-7. The candidate should scan his photograph and signature in the prescribed size ( the size will be mentioned at the specified spot in the Online application ). This should also be kept in notice that the photo must be latest passport size. In case the photo and signature, scanned in the prescribed size, are not uploaded, then the Online system will not accept it. The procedure related to scanning of the photo and signature is laid down in the Appendix-7A.
After filling in all entries in the format, the candidates may click “View application form” to see for themselves that all entries and informations are correctly entered and after satisfying themselves should click “Submit” to forward the same to the Commission. It is essential that the candidates should fill all informations Online correctly according to the instructions given and click the ‘Submit’ button by the last date prescribed for submission of the application form. If the candidate does not click the “Submit” button, the application shall not be completed finally and the candidate shall be accountable for this. After clicking the ‘Submit’ button, the candidate may take a printout of the application ( Appendix-7B ) to preserve it with them. In the event of any discrepancies, the candidate will be required to submit the said print-out in the office of the Commission, otherwise his / her request shall not be entertained.
2. The UPPSC Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
3. Application Fee : After filling in the ‘Candidate Registration’ format of the Online application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan / I-collect. The above fee, for Examination according to the category, is as under :
- Unreserved ( General ) – Exam fee 100/- + Online processing fee 15/- Total = 115/-
- Other Backward Class – Exam fee 100/- + Online processing fee 15/- Total = 115/-
- Scheduled Caste – Exam fee 40/- + On-line processing fee 15/- Total = 55/-
- Scheduled Tribe – Exam fee 40/- + Online processing fee 15/- Total = 55/-
- Handicapped – Exam fee Nil + Online processing fee 15/- Total = 15/-
- Dependents of the – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4. Freedom Fighters
- Ex-Servicemen – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- Women – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
4. If the claims of the candidates given in their applications are not found true, they can be debarred not only from the examination in question but from all the future examinations and selections made by the Commission also including other appropriate penalties.
5. If the candidates want some correction or change in their submitted applications, they can submit another fresh complete applications with desired corrections along with prescribed fee within the last notified dates of the advertisement. The application fee deposited with the prior application will neither be returned nor adjusted in any condition. In the aforesaid condition the Application form of that registration number on which admit card candidate will appear in the examination, will be treated as final. Rest applications will be treated as cancelled.
6. The U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold a Examination at various Centres of the Districts mentioned in Appendix-8 of this advertisement Only such candidates will be called for interview who are declared successful on the basis of above Examination. The date and venue of examination decided by the Commission will be intimated to the condidates by means of their Admission certificates. No. of Districts / Centres may increase or decrease according to final No. of applications received.
7. No. of Vacancies in UPPSC Subordinate Agriculture Services 2013 :
Vacancies are as under :
|132||1325||331||253 ( PB - 85, PD - 85, OL - 42 and OA - 41 )||2041|
Pay Scale : 5200/- 20,200/- ( Grade Pay 2400/- ) Note No. of vacancies may increase or decrease.