Uttar Pradesh PSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2017 :: UPPSC Recruitment 2017 for Statistical Officer, Lecturer, Registrar
UPPSC Application Form 2017 for Statistical Officer, Lecturer, Registrar
- “Uttar Pradesh PSC applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposition. If the fee is deposited in bank after the last date prescribed for fee deposition, the online application of the candidate will not be accepted and the fee deposited in the bank will not be refunded in any condition. It will be responsibility of the candidates to deposit fee in the bank upto last date prescribed for fee deposition and ‘submit’ the application upto last date prescribed for submission of applications. It is also informed that less or more amount deposited in the form of examination fee shall not be refunded in any condition.”
- In Online Application System, the candidates have to provide their Mobile No. in prescribed column failing which their Basic Registration shall not be completed. All relevant informations / instructions shall be sent through sms on that mobile.
Candidates after submitting their applications through Online shall send photocopies of their all academic / required documents regarding their claims along with print out of Online application form within 21 days from the last date of submitting the applications (Date 09th May, 2017 from 9:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.) on the working day through registered / Speed Post or Personally in the office of the Commission.
For this purpose the candidates are advised to download address slip from Commission’s website and to paste it on the envelope containing documents. In Absence of required relevant documents / records, the claims made by the candidates shall not be tenable and relevant documents / records received after due date in the office of the Commission will not be accepted.
Necessary Information to Applicants Filling their Applications Through Online
Uttar Pradesh PSC Online application system is applicable for applying against. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained hence candidates are advised to apply Online only.
In connection with Online application, candidates are advised to go through thoroughly the instructions given as under and apply accordingly :
1. When the candidate clicks “All Notifications / Advertisements” on the Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in the Online advertisement shall be automatically displayed, wherein there shall be 3 parts given as below :
- User instructions
- View Advertisement
A list of all the advertisements will be displayed in which “Online System” is applicable. The Instructions for filling “Online form” have been given in User Instruction. The Candidates desirous to see the advertisement will have to click before ‘View Advertisement’ to which they are desirous to see, full advertisement will be displayed alongwith sample snapshots of Online Application procedure. Click on “Apply” for Online Application.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Online application will be completed in three stages :
First Stage :- On clicking “Apply” Candidate Registration will be displayed. Basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination. After filling the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the informations filled by them. If any correction/modification is required, click on ‘Click here to modify’ and ensure the required corrections / modifications. After being fully satisfied with all the informations filled, click on ‘Submit Application’ consequently, the registration of first stage shall be over. Thereafter ‘Print Registration Slip’ shall be displayed and Print of Registration Slip must be taken by Clicking on Print Registration Slip.
Second Stage :- After the completion of the procedure of first stage, ‘Fee to be deposited [in INR]‘ shall be displayed with caption “Click here to proceed for payment”. After clicking the above caption of ‘Click here to proceed for payment”, home page of State Bank MOPS ( Multi Option Payment System ) shall be displayed comprising of 03 modes of payment viz.
- Net Banking
- Card Payments and
- Other Payment Modes.
After depositing the required fee by any one of the above prescribed modes, “Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)” shall be displayed alongwith detail of fee deposition, the print of which must be taken by clicking on “Print Payment Receipt”.
Third Stage :- On completion of the procedure of second stage click on “Proceed for final submission of application form (Part-2)” as a result of which ‘format’ shall be displayed. The candidates are required to enter all the required informations in the format. The photo and signature duly scanned shall be uploaded also. The candidate should scan his photograph and signature in the prescribed size (the size will be mentioned at the specified spot in the Online application).
This should also be kept in notice that the photo must be latest passport size. In case the photo and signature, scanned in the prescribed size, are not uploaded, then the Online system will not accept it. The procedure related for scanning of the photo and signature is laid down. After filling in all entries in the format, the candidates may click “Preview” to see for themselves that all entries and informations are correctly entered and after satisfying themselves should click “Submit” button to forward the same to the Commission.
It is essential that the candidate should fill all informations Online correctly according to the instructions given and click the ‘Submit’ button by the last date prescribed for submission of the application form. If the candidate does not click the “Submit” button, the Online application process shall not be completed finally and the candidate shall be accountable for this. After clicking the ‘Submit’ button, the candidate may take a print of the application to preserve it with them. In the event of any discrepancies, the candidate will be required to submit the said print in the office of the Commission, otherwise his/her request shall not be entertained.
2. The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Application Form Last Date 2017
- Last Date for the Receipt of UPPSC Application Fee in the Bank : 13th April, 2017
- Closing Date for the Receipt of UPPSC Applications : 18th April, 2017
UPPSC Application Fee 2017 :
In the online application process after completing the procedure of first stage, category wise prescribed fee is to be deposited as per instructions provided in second stage.
The prescribed fee for different categories is as under :-
- Unreserved – Exam fee 80/- + Online (General) processing fee 25/- Total = 105/-
- Other Backward – Exam fee 80/- + Online Class processing fee 25/- Total = 105/-
- Scheduled – Exam fee 40/- + Online Caste processing fee 25/- Total =65/-
- Scheduled Tribe – Exam fee 40/- + Online processing fee 25/- Total = 65/-
- Handicapped – Exam fee NIL + Online processing fee 25/- Total =25/-
- Dependents of the – According to the original category Freedom Fighters mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- Ex-Serviceman – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- Women – According to the original category mentioned from Sl.Nos. 1 to 4.
4. If the claims of the candidates given in their applications are not found true, they can be debarred from all the future examinations and selections made by the Commission including other appropriate penalties.
5. If the candidates want some correction or change in their submitted applications, they can submit another fresh complete applications with desired corrections along with prescribed fee within the last notified dates of the advertisement. The application fee deposited with the prior application will neither be returned nor adjusted in any condition. Applications are invited against following posts from the candidates. Number of posts may increase or decrease.
Uttar Pradesh PSC General Instructions :
1. The candidate must carefully study the detailed advertisement and may apply for the post only when he is eligible for the concerned post.
2. In no circumstance, applications shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, will be summarily rejected.
3. The knowledge of Hindi is essential.
4. The date of calculation of age (except where indicated otherwise) is 1st July, 2017. The maximum agelimit shall be relaxable by five years for the candidates belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, other backward class, and employees of U.P. Government In case of ex-servicemen, the 3 years relaxation is extra admissible in the maximum age limit in addition to total length of military service. It is essential to be retired from army upto the date of last date of receipt of application. Relaxation of 15 years in the upper age limit will be admissible only to such P.H. candidates for whom the post in question is earmarked as per G.O., dated 13.01.2011.
5. After receipt of application in the Commission, any request for change in the qualification and category will not be entertained.
6. Minimum educational qualification is not sufficient for being called for interview. Mere eligibility does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview or for selection. Intimation for interview will be sent later on.
7. In case of large number of applicants for the post / posts, the Commission may hold screening test, which will be communicated in due course of time.
8. The original certificates are required for verification at the time of interview. Candidate will then also be required to submit his passport size photograph attested by his head of department or head of the institution, where he received last education or by a Gazetted Officer.
9. Candidates serving under Central or State Government will have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from their employer at the time of interview.
10. The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
11. The candidate coming under the reserved category, desiring benefit of the reservation, must indicate in the prescribed column of the on-line application the category / sub category (one or more than one) whatever may be, and if they fail to do so, they will be treated like a general candidate and the benefit of reservation will not be admissible to them.
12. Till the last date and time of the submission of the online application, it is must to click the ‘Submit Button‘. The candidate must take a print out of the application duly filled in and keep it safe and secure. In the event of any discrepancy, the candidate will be required to submit the print-out to the office of the Commission otherwise the request of the candidate shall not be entertained.
13. With regard to claims made in the ‘Online Application’, the candidate shall submit the following original certificate / certificates in the prescribed format, when asked for by the Commission. If the certificates are not submitted in time, the candidature shall be treated cancelled.
- Higher Secondary/High School Certificate for proof of the age.
- Proof of degree/diploma or its equivalent qualifications to confirm the prescribed essential and preferential qualifications.
- In the case of candidates physically handicapped, the certificate issued by the competent authority in the format-1 to the Government Order No. 18/1/2008-Ka-2-2008 dated 3rd February 2008.
- In the case of the skilled players of the classified sports, a certificate issued by the competent authority will be required in terms of the Government Order No. – 22/21/1983-Ka-2 dated 28th November 1985.
- Under any reserved category/categories, for the confirmation of the claim for reservation, The caste certificate issued by District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate (Executive)/City Magistrate/SDM/Tehsildar in the prescribed format prescribed under Govt. Order No. 22/16/92-TC-III/Ka-2/2002 dated 22nd October, 2008 in respect of candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ OBC, will be accepted.
- Those candidates, willing to take the benefit of the reservation may obtain a certificate, issued by the competent authority, in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format printed in this detailed advertisement and submit the same to the Commission, whenever required to do so. Those claiming more than one reserved category will be given only one such concession, which will be more beneficial. The candidates not originally domiciled in U.P. belonging to SC, ST, O.B.C., dependants of freedom fighters, handicapped, Exservicemen and women are not entitled to benefit of reservation. Such candidates will be treated in general category. In case of the women candidates, the certificate issued from father side will be treated valid.
14. The Commission do not advise to candidates about their eligibility. Therefore, they should carefully read the advertisement and when satisfied about their qualifications in terms of the advertisement, then only apply.
15. In the category of dependants of the freedom fighters only sons, daughters, grand-sons (son’s son/daughter’s son) and grand daughters (son’s daughter/daughter’s daughter, married/ unmarried) are covered. Only such relationships with the freedom fighters are not adequate but the candidate should remain actually dependant of the freedom fighter. Drawing the attention of the candidates towards Govt. orders dated 22.01.1982, 08.03.1983 and Govt. Order No. 3014, Personnel-2, 1982 dated 18.10.1982 read with Government Order No. 6/1972 Personnel-2, 1982 dated 15.01.1983, it is advised that now the candidates may obtain the reservation, certificate from the District Magistrate in terms of Govt. Order No. 453/79-V-1-15-1(Ka)14-2015 dated 07-04-2015 in the prescribed format and submit the same.
16. In the event of involvement of a candidate in the concealment of any important information, pendency of any case / criminal case, conviction, more than a husband or wife being alive, submission of facts in a distorted manner, canvassing for selection etc. The Commission reserves the right to reject the candidature and debar from appearing in the examinations and selections.
17. The change of address intimation may be sent immediately to the Commission. In order to make any correspondence with the Commission, it is essential to mention the name of the post applied for, advertisement number, Deptt. No., date of birth and registration number.
18. In case the candidates face any problem in the “Online Application” they may get their problem resolved by contacting over phone or Website clicking ‘Contact us’.
19. Candidates are required to complete essential qualification till the last date of receipt of Online application.