Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank : 28th January, 2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Application : 03rd February, 2015.
1. The U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold a Written Examination and Practical Examination at Allahabad. Only such candidates will be called for interview who are declared successful on the basis of UPPSC Regional Inspector ( Technical ) Examination. The selection will be made on the basis of written examination, Practical Examination and interview. The date and venue of UPPSC Regional Inspector ( Technical ) written examination / Practical examination decided by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will be intimated to the candidates by means of their e-Admission certificates. No. of Districts / Centres may increase or decrease according to final no. of applications received.
2. No. of UPPSC Regional Inspector ( Technical ) Vacancies 2015 : Presently, the No. of vacancies are 77 which are as under :
Unreserved ( General ) – 42, S.C. – 18, S.T. – 02, O.B.C. – 15, Under Horizontal category for P.H. of U.P. under subcategory P.D. – 01, O.A. – 01. For Women of U.P. – 15. Post : Permanent.
Note : No. of UPPSC Regional Inspector vacancies may increase or decrease in special circumstances on the request of Govt.
3. UPPSC Regional Inspector ( Technical ) Pay Scale 2015 : 9,300/- – 34,800/- ( Grade Pay 4600/- ).
4. UPPSC Regional Inspector ( Technical ) Job Reservation 2015 : The reservation for Scheduled Castes of U.P. / Scheduled Tribes of U.P. / Other Backward Class candidates of U.P. shall be admissible in accordance with the provisions of relevant Govt. Rules. Accordingly, reservation for category under horizontal as Dependents of Freedom Fighters of U.P., PH of U.P. and Women candidates of U.P. shall be admissible on settlement of vacancies.
- The Candidates claiming the benefit of reservation / age relaxation must obtain, in support of their category a certificate issued by competent authority on the proforma available on appendix – 3 of the website of this detailed advertisement and shall submit the same to the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission when asked for.
- All reserved candidates of U.P. must mention their Category / Sub Category in the Application Form.
- Candidates claiming reservation / Age relaxation in more than one category will be entitled to only one concession whichever is more beneficial to them.
- The Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Class, Dependents of Freedom Fighter, PH and women candidates who are not the permanent residents of U.P. shall not be given the benefit of reservation. Such candidates shall be treated as the candidates of the General Category. In case of women candidates the caste certificate / domicile certificate issued from father side only be treated valid.
UPPSC Regional Inspector ( Technical ) Exam Eligibility 2015
5. Conditions of UPPSC Regional Inspector Eligibility ( For age relaxation only ) : Eligibility in case of Emergency Commissioned / Short Service Commissioned Officers : In accordance with the provisions of the G.O. No. 22/10/1976-Karmik-2-85, dated 30-1-1985 Emergency Commissioned / Short Service Commissioned Officers who have not been released from Army but whose period of Army service has been extended for rehabilitation, may also apply for this examination on the following conditions :
A. Such applicants will have to produce a certificate of the competent authority of Army, Navy, Air Force to the effect that their period of service has been extended for rehabilitation and no disciplinary action is pending against them.
B. Such applicants will have to submit in due course a written undertaking that in case they are selected for the post applied for, they will get themselves released immediately from the Army Service. The above facilities will not be admissible to Emergency / Short Service Commissioned Officers, if
- he gets permanent commission in the Army,
- he has been released from the Army on tendering resignation,
- he has been released from the Army on grounds of misconduct or physical disability. The candidates must possess all the requisite qualifications / eligibility conditions till the last date for submitting the applications.
6. Marital Status : Male candidates who are married and have more than one wife living and female candidates who have married a person already having a wife, shall not be eligible unless the Hon’ble Governor has granted an exemption from this condition.
7. UPPSC Regional Inspector ( Technical ) Educational Qualification 2015 :
UPPSC Regional Inspector ( Technical ) Essential Qualification :
- Must have passed the High School Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or an examination recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto; and
- A diploma in Automobile Engineering ( 3 years course ) or
- A diploma in Mechanical Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education ( 3 years course ) or
- Any qualification in either of the above disciplines declared equivalent, by the Central Government or State Government; and
- Working experience of at least one year in a reputed automobile workshop which undertakes repairs of both light motor vehicles, heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger motor vehicles fitted with petrol and diesel engine; and
- Must hold a driving license authorizing him to drive motor cycle, heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger motor vehicles.
- Must have thorough knowledge of Hindi language written in Devanagari script.
8. Age Limit for UPPSC Regional Inspector ( Technical ) Exam 2015 :
- Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2014 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1974 and not later than July 1, 1993.
- Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward classes of U.P., skilled players of U.P. of classified games and state Govt. employees of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July, 1969. For Emergency Commissioned Officers / Short Service Commissioned Officers / Ex-Army Personnels of U.P. who have rendered atleast 05 years service in army, the relaxation of 05 years is admissible in upper age limit. Upper age limit for physically handicapped persons of Society of U.P. will be greater by fifteen years i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July 1959. No relaxation is admissible in upper age limit for D.F.F. candidates.
9. Some Informations about UPPSC Regional Inspector ( Technical ) Examination and Interview 2015 :
- The dates and venue for the written examination / Practical Examination shall be informed by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission later on through e-Admit Card.
- All original certificates shall be verified at the time of interview. Candidates will also be required to furnish four passport size Photographs, two unattested and two attested by their Head of Department or Head of the Institution where they have received education or by a Gazetted Officer at the time of Interview.
- Candidates serving under the Central or State Government will have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview issued by the competent authority.
Note : The candidates must submit hard copy of their Application Forms alongwith all certificates in support of their claims rendered in the application form for the examination when asked for. If they do not enclose all certificates in support of their all claims, their candidature shall be cancelled. The candidates will have to fill up the Application Form prescribed by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission separately before the interview ( Viva-Voce Test ).