Uttar Pradesh PSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2017 :: UPPSC Statistical Officer Application Form 2017
UPPSC Recruitment 2017 for Statistical Officer, Lecturer, Registrar
I. Forest and wild Life Department U.P.
02 (Two) posts of Statistical Officer (General Recruitment) Forest and wild Life Department U.P., Nature of Posts-Gazetted / Permanent,
Pay Scale 15600-39100,
Grade Pay 5400/-, (Department No.S-2/5) Total post-02 (Unreserved),
Qualifications Essential (One) Post-graduate degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Commerce or Economics or Statistics with at least fifty five percent marks from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto. Or Two years Post-graduate diploma in Statistics from an institute recognised by the Government. (Two) knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script,
Preferential-A candidate who has :-
- Served in Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years, Or
- Obtained a “B” certificate of National Cadet Corps, shall, other things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment.
Age Limit : 21 to 40 years
II. Shiksha Vibhag Uttar Pradesh
Following Vacancies of Lecturer under U.P. Special subordinate educational service (Women Branch),
Nature of Post – Temporary / Non Gazetted,
Pay Scale – 9300-34800/- (Grade Pay – 4800/-),
Age Limit – 21 to 40 years (Relaxation in age as per rules), (Male Candidates are not eligible).
Uttar Pradesh PSC General Recruitment 2017 :
|SI.No.||Name of Post / Department No.||No. of Vacancies||General||O.B.C. of U.P.||S.C. of U.P.||S.T. of U.P.||Horizontal Reservation|
|8.||Home Science (S-4/29)||05||05||00||00||00||01||00|
The reserved Class candidates, who are not the permanent resident of U.P., shall not be given the benefit of reservation, such candidates shall be treated as candidates of unreserved category.
Essential Qualification : For Subject-English, Physics, Chemistry, History, Civics, Psychology & Economics. A Post Graduate Degree in the respective subject of a University established by law in India or a Degree recognized by the Government as equivalent there to.
For Hindi : A Post Graduate Degree in Hindi and a Bachelor’s Degree in arts with Sanskrit or a certificate of Shastri examination of Sanskrit University, Varanasi.
For Sanskrit : A Post Graduate Degree in Sanskrit of a University established by law in India or Degree recognized by the Government as equivalent there to.
For Urdu : A post graduate degree in Urdu of a University established by law in India or a degree recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
For Biology : A post Graduate Degree in Botany or Zoology.
For Home Science : Post Graduate Degree in Home science or Home arts or B.Sc. Home Science or B.A. with Home arts from Allahabad or Baroda University or B.A. with Home Economics from Allahabad University. or B.Sc. (Euthenics) from IT College Lucknow or Any equivalent Indian or Foreign Qualification where integrated course in Home arts or Home Science is prescribed at the level of Graduation (not as one of the optional subjects). or Three Years Diploma in Home Science of Lady Irwin College Delhi after High school or Intermediate examination of Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad U.P. or A Degree recognized by the Government as equivalent there to.
Preferential Qualification : For SI.No. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, 9,10,11,12 on Subject-Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, History, Civics, Psychology & Economics. 1-L.T. Diploma from a Government or recognized training College or Bachelor’s Degree in education of a University established by law in India. For all Subject-2-Served in the territorial army for a minimum period of two years Or Obtained “B” Certificate of National Cadet Corps.
III. Department of Higher Education, U.P.
12 (Twelve) Posts of Registrar (General Recruitment) under Uttar Pradesh State University (Centralized) Service, Reservation-02 Posts reserved for Scheduled caste candidates of U.P., and 03 Posts Reserved for Other Backward Class Candidates of U.P., and 02 Posts are reserved for women candidates of U.P. under horizontal reservation. Nature of Post Gazetted / Permanent.
Pay Scale : 15,600-39,100
Grade Pay : 7600/-, (Department No. S-3/15),
Qualifications Essential :
- Graduate degree or Its equivalent qualification and good knowledge of Hindi and English.
- At least 15 years experience in administrative and Supervisory level in any University, Government Office or Institute of Higher Education or at least 15 years teaching experience in Degree College or a University.
- Post Graduate degree or its equivalent qualification.
- Other things being equal preference will be given to those candidates who have knowledge of working of University Authorities and conducting of University Examinations and have been associated therewith, who possess proficiency in drafting and knowledge of problems concerning finance and accounts and have also aptitude for work relating to Public Relations.
Age Limit : 35-45 Years
- The relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible as per rules for the candidates belonging to reserve categories.
- In the case of a person who has already rendered at least one years service in any of the posts in the centralized service or in the University, the maximum age limit shall be greater to the extent he has rendered continued service over the age limits.
- Provided further that in the case of person already U.P. State employee, the upper age limit shall be relaxed by five years according to G.O. dated 27.08.2013. The relaxation in age as provided in para 1,2 & 3 shall be given which is more beneficial. and it is limited to age of superannuation.
IV. Department of Higher Education, U.P.
General Selection through direct recruitment for the post of Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges of U.P. in the following subjects,
Nature of Post-Gazetted / Temporary but likely to be permanent,
Pay Band : 15,600-39100/- with Grade pay 6000/-,
Age Limit : 21-40 years
|S.No.||Subject||Department Number||Total Vacancies||General||O.B.C of U.P.||S.C. of U.P.||S.T. of .UP.|
Note : The Horizontal reservation on subject wise vacant posts will be given according to rules.
Essential Qualifications :
1. Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks, (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited Foreign University.
2. Must have cleared NET by U.G.C. / C.S.I.R. in the relevant subject or SLET of Uttar Pradesh in the relevant subject or SET in the relevant subject accredited by U.G.C.
- The candidates who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or the subsequent Regulations if notified by the UGC, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET. The such candidates have to produce a certificate issued by an authorized officer of university concerned showing that their Ph.D. degree is according to minimum standard and procedure as prescribed by U.G.C. regulations, 2009.
- further, the award of degree to candidates registered for the Ph.D. program prior to July 11,2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Bylaws/Regulations of the Institutions awarding the degree and the Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET to the fulfillment of the following conditions.
- Ph.D. degree of the candidate awarded in regular mode only.
- Evaluation of the Ph.D. thesis by at least two external examine
- Open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate had been conducted.
- Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work out of which at least one must be in a referred journal.
- Candidate has made at least two presentations in conferences/seminars, based on his/her Ph.D. work. The such candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the Vice-Chancellor / Pro-Vice Chancellor / Dean (Academic Affairs) / Dean (University instructions), regarding eligibility.
4. Good academic record is defined as under : A minimum Second division marks in the relevant Bachelor’s Degree according to G.O.No. 1129/sattar-1-2013-15 (14)/92 T.C. dated 04 Dec, 2013.
5. A relaxation at the Master’s level :
- A relaxation shall be admissible from 55% to 50% of the marks at the Masters level for the scheduled castes / Scheduled Tribes / Differently-abled (physically and visually differently-abled) / Other Backward Classes (OBC) (Non-creamy layer) categories. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
- A relaxation of 5% shall be admissible from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders who have passed their Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991.
6. For the post of Lecturer (History) mentioned at serial No-2, such candidates will be eligible who have Master Degree in Medieval and Modern History.
7. Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading is followed by a recognized University shall also be considered eligible.
- The above qualifications are advertised in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum qualifications for appointment of the teachers and other academic staff in Universities and colleges and other measures for the maintenance of Standards in higher educations) 3rd & 4th amendment Regulations, 2016 inclusively. The inclusion of said qualifications in the Statutes of various State Universities are under process. Thereafter the selection will be finalized accordingly.
- The above selection through direct recruitment shall be made by the Commission on the basis of Interview, However the Commission will hold a Screening Test to shortlist the candidates for Interview. A separate press communique will be issued for Screening Test regarding program and syllabus etc.
V. Forensic Science Laboratory, U.P.
Name of Post Scientific Officer (General Selection), Number of Post – 54,
Section wise detail as below :
|SI.No.||Name of Post / Department. No||No. of Posts||Vertical Reservation||Horizontal Reservation|
|Unreserved||O.B.C. of U.P.||S.C. of U.P.||S.T. of U.P.||Female of U.P.||DFF of U.P.||P.H. of U.P.||Ex Serviceman of U.P.|
|1||Scientific Officer (Physics Section) S-01/05||10||06||02||02||00||02||00||00||00|
|2||Scientific Officer (Chemistry Section) S-01/06||08||05||02||01||00||01||00||00||00|
|3||Scientific Officer (Biology Section) S-01/07||22||12||05||05||00||04||00||00||00|
|4||Scientific Officer (Forensic|
|5||Scientific Officer (Computer|
Forensic Section) S-01/09
|6||Scientific Officer (Lie Detector) S-01/10||02||02||00||00||00||00||00||00||00|
|7||Scientific Officer (Brain Mapping) S-01/11||01||01||00||00||00||00||00||00||00|
|8||Scientific Officer (Narco Analysis) S-01/12||02||02||00||00||00||00||00||00||00|
Nature of Post-Gazetted/Temporary,
Pay Scale : 15600/- – 39100/- and Grade Pay : 5400/-,
Qualifications : Essential :
(A) S.No.1 M.Sc./M.Tech in Physics/Forensic Science/Mathematics. S.No.2:- M.Sc./.M.Tech. in Chemistry/Forensic Science. S.No.3:- M.Sc./M.Tech. in Zoology/Botany/Forensic Science/Bio-Technology. S.No. 4:- B.Tech. in Computer Science or I.T. in Electronic and Communication/M.Sc. in Computer Science/M.C.A. S.No. 5:- B.Tech. in Computer Science or I.T. in Electronic & Communication/M.Sc. in Computer Science/M.C.A. S.No. 6:- Post Graduate degree in Psychology/Forensic Psychology or M.D. in Psychiatry. S.No. 7:- Post Graduate degree in Psychology/Forensic Psychology or M.D. in Psychiatry. S.No. 8:- Post Graduate degree in Psychology/Forensic Psychology or M.D. in Psychiatry.
- Except for Lie Detection Section – At least three years research experience in the relevant subjects. OR At least three years analytical experience in a recognised Laboratory or Institute.
- For Lie Detection Section – At least three years research experience in Psychophysiology/Physiological or Criminal Psychology. OR At least three years practical experience in a recognised Laboratory or Institute.
(1) Ph.D in relevant subject.
- Except for Lie Detection Section experience of working in a Forensic Science Laboratory.
- For Lie Detection Section-experience of using Polygraph (Lie Detector) for Interrogation.
3. A candidate who has :
- Served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years OR
- obtained a ‘B’ certificate of National Cadet Corps. Shall, other things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment.
- Age Limit : 21-40 years, Upper age limit shall be relaxable for different categories.