Uttar Pradesh PSC Judicial Service Examination 2015 for Civil Judge ( Junior Division ) – UPPSC Judicial Service Exam Scheme 2015
Last Date for Deposit of Uttar Pradesh PSC Examination Fees in the Bank on : 17.08.2015.
Last Date for Submission of UPPSC Civil Judge Application : 21.08.2015.
“Special Notice : Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposition. If the fee is deposited in bank after the last date prescribed for fee deposition, the on-line application of the candidate will not be accepted and the fee deposited in the bank will not be refunded in any condition. It will be responsibility of the candidates to deposit fee in the bank upto last date prescribed for Fee deposition and ‘Submit’ the application upto last date prescribed for submission of applications. It is also informed that less or more amount deposited in the form of examination fee shall not be refunded in any condition.”
In Online Application System, the candidates have to provide their Mobile No. in prescribed column failing which their Basic Registration shall not be completed. All relevant informations / instructions / OTP ( one time password ) shall be sent through sms on that mobile.
Necessary Information for Applicants Filling their UPPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Exam 2015 Application through Online.
UPPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge 2015 advertisement is also available on the Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in. The Online application for system is applicable for applying against UPPSC advertisement. Application sent by any other mode shall not be entertained. Candidates are advised to apply Online only. In connection with Online application, candidates are advised to :
Go through thoroughly the instruction given as under and apply accordingly.
1. When the candidate clicks “All Notification / Advertisements” on the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in the ‘Online advertisement’ only shall be available.
“Online advertisement” shall be in 3 stages given as below :
1. User Instruction
2. View Advertisement
A list of all the advertisements will be displayed in which “Online System” is applicable. The Instructions for filling “Online form” have been given in User Instruction. The Candidates desirous to see the UPPSC advertisement will have to click before ‘View Advertisement’ to which they are desirous to see. The full advertisement will be displayed. Click on “Apply” for Online Application.
Online Application for UPPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge ( Junior Division ) Exam 2015 will be completed in Three Stages :
First Stage : Basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination. After filling the Basic Registration form on clicking the ‘submit’ button, the registration of First stage shall be over. Thereafter ‘Candidate Registration Acknowledgement’ shall be displayed which can be printed by Clicking the ‘Print Button’.
Second Stage : There shall be two options for depositing the fees which are E-challan and I-collect, which can be deposited in State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank. The candidates having Net Banking facility in any of these two Banks may deposit the fees through I-Collect. After taking the option of E-Challan or I-Collect Examination fees payment details will be displayed. On selecting the Bank to deposit the fees through E-challan, the E-challan of concerned Bank SBI / PNB will be displayed in which there shall be Candidate’s Registration No., Name, Date of Birth and Fee Amount.
The candidates will have to go with E-challan ( in the Bank which is opted by the Candidate themselves ) to any branch of the Bank and deposit the fees and take one copy of E-Challan and keep with them safely. On the copy of the E-Challan given by the Bank transaction ID / Journal No. and date shall be mentioned which shall be used at the time of filling the form at third stage.
Third Stage : After depositing the fee in the Bank, the candidate two day after on the next working day ( after 2.00 pm ) shall enter information Online in the format, available on UPPSC Commission’s website by clicking “Submit Application Form”. The photo and signature, duly scanned shall be uploaded also. The candidate should scan his photograph and signature in the prescribed size ( the size will be mentioned at the specified spot in the Online application ). This should also be kept in notice that the photo must be latest passport size. In case the photo and signature, scanned in the prescribed size, are not uploaded, then the Online system will not accept it.
The procedure related to scanning of the photo and signature is laid down in the Appendix – 1. After filling in all entries in the format, the candidate may click “View application form” to see for themselves that all entries and informations are correctly entered and after satisfying themselves should click “Submit” to forward the same to the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. It is essential that the candidate should fill all informations Online correctly according to the instructions given and click the ‘Submit’ button by the last date prescribed for submission of the application form. If the candidate does not click the “Submit” button, the application shall not be completed finally and the candidate shall be accountable for this.
After clicking the ‘Submit’ button, the candidates may take a print-out of the application to preserve it with them. In the event of any discrepancies, the candidate will be required to submit the said print-out in the office of the Commission, otherwise his / her request shall not be entertained.
4. The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
5. Application Fee : After filling in the ‘Candidate Registration’ format of the Online application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his / her category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan. The above fee, for Preliminary Examination according to the category, is as under :
- Unreserved ( General ) – Exam fee 100/- + Online processing fee 25/- Total = 125/-.
- Other Backward Class – Exam fee 100/- + Online processing fee 25/- Total = 125/-.
- Scheduled Caste – Exam fee 40/- + Online processing fee 25/- Total = 65/-.
- Scheduled Tribe – Exam fee 40/- + Online processing fee 25/- Total = 65/-.
- Handicapped – Exam fee Nil + Online processing fee 25/- Total = 25/- Physically Handicapped candidates are eligible for UP Judicial Service on the basis of their merit against unreserved posts only according to Govt. Letter dt. 27.12.2012 provided that they must pass any medical examination under Rule – 14 of U.P. Judicial Service Rules – 2001.
- Dependants of the freedom fighters – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- Ex-Serviceman – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- Women – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
6. The Basic Registration of such candidates will not be accepted who have been debarred from U.P. Public Service Commission and their period of debar has not been completed. In addition to above, the applications submitted without requisite informations regarding debar, if it is found at any stage in future that the applications have been submitted concealing this fact, his / her candidature will be rejected at any stage and the Commission will consider to debar from all future examinations / selections including extension of debar period. In this regard if the claims of the candidates made in their applications are not found true, they can be debarred not only from the examination in question but from all the future examinations and selections made by the commission also including other appropriate penalties.
7. If the candidates want some correction or change in their submitted applications, they can submit another fresh complete application online with desired corrections along with prescribed fee within the last notified dates of the UPPSC advertisement. The application fee deposited with the prior application will neither be returned nor adjusted in any condition. In the condition of more than one applications submitted by a candidate, only last submitted application will be treated as final.
8. The U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold a Preliminary Examination at various centres of the Districts mentioned in Appendix – 2 of this advertisement for selecting suitable candidates for admission to the U.P. Judicial Service Civil Judge ( Junior Division ) Main ( Written ) Examination, 2015. The selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in Main ( written ) examination and Interview. The Centre of Examination, decided by the Commission, will be intimated to the candidates by means of their e-Admission Certificate. The no. of Districts / centres may be increased / decreased according to final number of applications received in the office of the Commission.9. Vacancies : No. of Vacancies are 197, these Posts are temporary but likely to be continued.
|General - 99||DFF - 04|
|OBC - 53||Women - 39|
|SC - 41|
Important Note for Applying UPPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Exam 2015 :
- The candidates claiming the benefit of reservation / age relaxation must obtain, in support of their category a certificate issued by the competent authority on the proforma available on the Website & in this detailed advertisement ( Appendix – 3 ) and shall submit the same to the Commission when asked for.
- All Reserve candidates of U.P. must mention their Category / Sub Category in the UPPSC 2015 Application Form.
- Candidates claiming reservation / age relaxation in more than one categories will be entitled to only one concession whichever is more beneficial to them.
- The Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Class and Dependents of Freedom Fighters and women candidates who are not the permanent resident of U.P. shall not be given the benefit of reservation. Such candidates shall be treated as the candidates of the General Category. In case of women candidates the caste certificate / domicile certificate issued from Father side only be treated valid. It is mandatory for the candidates to enclose self attested copies of all marksheets and certificates alongwith the application forms of Main ( Written ) Examination in support of the claims made by them in their application forms of Preliminary Examination regarding eligibility and category / sub-category for the benefit of reservation failing which their claim as a reserve category candidate shall not be entertained.
10. Scale of Pay for UPPSC Judicial Service Exam 2015 : 27700-770-35090-920-40450-1080-44770
11. UPPSC Judicial Service Exam Educational Qualification 2015 :
- Till last date for submitting the application for UPPSC Judicial Service Exam 2015 the candidate must be a Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in U.P. or any other University of India recognised for this purposes by the Governor, Or
- Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate thereto;
- Must possess thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devanagari Script.
12. Age Limit for UPPSC Civil Judge 2015 : A candidate for direct recruitment to the service must have attained the age of 22 years and must not have attained the age more than 35 years on the first day of July next following the year i.e. 01.07.2016. They must not have born after 1st July, 1994 and not before 2nd July, 1981.
Provided that the upper age limit shall be higher by five years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, OBC, Skilled players of U.P. i.e. they must not have born before 02.07.1976. The upper age limit shall also be greater by 5 years for Ex-serviceman / Emergency Commissioned Officers / Short Service Commissioned Officers / Commissioned Officers of U.P. who have rendered atleast 5 years service in Army, but there shall be no reservation. No relaxation is admissible in upper age limit for D.F.F. Candidates. The upper age limit shall be greater by Fifteen years for Physically Handicapped candidates according to GO Dated 03.02.2008. i.e. they must not have born before 02.07.1966. Provided further that where a candidate was eligible in age to appear at the examination in the year 2014 he shall be deemed eligible in age as per provision of the U.P. Judicial Service ( Amendment ), Rules 2003.
Provided also that the maximum number of chances a candidates is permitted to take will be four. “The Hon’ble Court has not adopted the ( U.P. Recruitment to Service ( Age Limit ) ( Tenth Amendment ) Rules, 2012 issued by Govt. of U.P. with regard to increase in the upper age limit from 35 years to 40 years.
13. Important Instructions for applying UPPSC Judicial Service Exam 2015 :
(1) Incomplete application and application without signature even if within time shall be rejected summarily.
(2) Emergency Commissioned / Short Service Commissioned Officers who have not been released from Army but whose period of Army Service have been extended for rehabilitation, may also apply for this examination on the following conditions in accordance with G.O. No. 22/10/1976-Karmik-2/1985 dated 30-01-85.
- Applicants will have to submit a certificate in this respect from the competent authority of Army, Navy, Air Force, that their period of Service has been extended for rehabilitation and no disciplinary action is pending against them.
- Applicants will have to submit a written undertaking with their application that in case they are selected for the post applied for, they will get themselves released immediately from the Army Service. The above facilities will not be admissible to Short Service Commissioned / Emergency Commissioned Officer if : (a) he gets permanent Commission in the Army or (b) Has been released from the Army on tendering resignation or (c) Has been released from the Army on grounds of misconduct.
(3) Character : The character of a candidate for recruitment to the service must be such as to render him suitable in opinion of the Governor in all respects for employment in the service. Persons dismissed from the service by the Union Government or a State Govt. or debarred from practice as an Advocate by the Bar Council of India or a State or convicted and sentenced for imprisonment on any offence under the Indian Penal Code or any other Law for the time being in force involving moral turpitude shall not be eligible for appointment to the Service.
(4) Marital Status : A Male candidate who has more than one wife living or a female candidate who has married a man already having a wife living shall not be eligible for appointment to a post in the Service.
(5) Physical Fitness : No candidate shall be appointed to a post in the service unless he / she be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties. Before a candidate is finally approved for appointment shall be required to pass an Examination by a Medical Board.
(6) Only those candidates will be called for Main Examination ( Written Examination ) who obtain such minimum marks as may be fixed by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission for the purpose on the basis of preliminary exam. They will be required to fill up requisite forms etc. determined by the Commission for main examination and will have to deposit fee also for main exam. Examination Fees for General, OBC of UP Exam Fee 200/- + Online Processing Fee 25 = 225/- only and Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Candidates of UPPSC Exam Fee 80/- + Online processing Fee 25 = 105/- The candidates under Horizontal Reservation shall deposit fees according to their main category but Physically Handicapped candidates will deposit only 25/- as on line processing fees.
(7) The candidates will have to enclose self attested copies of marksheets, certificates and degree alongwith the application form of main examination in support of their claims of Educational Qualifications. If they do not enclose self attested certificates / documents in support of their claims, the applications shall be rejected.
(8) All original certificates shall be verified at the time of interview. Candidates will also be required to furnish four passport size photographs, two unattested and two attested by their Head of Department or Head of the Institution where they have received education or by a Gazetted Officer at the time of Interview.
(9) The candidates working in Central or State Govt. will have to produce No objection certificate from their Employer.
(10) The Commission do not give any advice to the candidates regarding their eligibility. Therefore they should go through the advertisement carefully and apply for the post only when they are satisfied that they are eligible according to the terms and conditions of advertisement. They should also go through the plan of Examination printed at Appendix – 4 and the syllabus of the Preliminary and Main ( Written ) examination printed as Appendix – 5 of the advertisement. Fee will not be refunded in case of candidates being overage, underage, ineligible or rejected due to violation of rules or procedure.
(11) The Commission may allow any candidate provisionally on summarily checking of application but in later stages if it is found that the candidate was not eligible or his / her application was not fit for admission or he / she should have been rejected at initial stage his / her candidature will be cancelled and his / her recommendation shall be withdrawn even if he / she has been recommended for appointment.
(12) Malpractices i.e. copying in the Examination Hall, Indiscipline, Misbehavior or canvassing is prohibited. Candidature of such candidates can be rejected by the Commission suo motto.
(13) The candidates who qualify in the written examination shall have to appear compulsorily in Personality Test ( Viva-voce ).
(14) In every correspondence with the Commission, the name of Examination. Advertisement No. Registration No. Name of Candidate, Date of Birth & Roll No. ( If communicated ) Should be mentioned.
(15) The candidates for the main examination shall be declared successful in the ratio of 1:10 according to order of Hon’ble Supreme Court and for interview in the ratio of 1:3.
(16) If a candidate gives such information which can not be substantiated by any certificate, he / she can be debarred for the next five years.
(17) No change in category, sub-category, date of birth etc. is permissible after the receipt of application forms in the office of commission. In this regard no application for error correction / modification shall be acceptable.
(18) The date of birth of the candidates shall be admissible as entered in High School Certificate. The candidate will have to attach his / her High School or Equivalent Examination Certificate with the application form of Main Examination. No other Certificate shall be acceptable for Date of Birth and if it is not attached with the application, it shall be rejected.
(19) For the benefit of relaxation in upper age limit and exemption in exam fee, the Handicapped persons must produce a certificate of being handicapped in that Sub category on the prescribed proforma issued by prescribed Medical Officer / Specialist and counter signed by the Chief Medical Officer according to Rule 2 of U.P. Public Service ( Reservation for Physically Handicapped, Dependent of Freedom Fighters and Ex-Serviceman ( Amendment ) Act. 1997 read with G.O. dated 03 Feb., 2008 ). The Ex-Army personnels must be discharged from Army up to the last date prescribed for receipt of applications.
(20) Date, time and venue etc. of examination along with Roll No. will be communicated to the candidates through e-Admit Cards. Candidates will have to appear at the centre / venue allotted to them by the Commission. No change in centre / venue is permissible and no application shall be entertained in this regard.
(21) The application / candidature will be rejected / cancelled if the application is not submitted on prescribed form, date of birth is not mentioned or wrong date of birth is mentioned, overage, under age, not fulfilling the minimum educational qualifications, applications received after last date and no signature under declaration in the format.
(22) The candidates who are appearing in the Examination of essential qualification prescribed for the posts need not apply, because they are not eligible.
(23) While filling the answer sheets, the candidates must use Black Ball Point Pen Only. Use of any other pen or pencil is strictly prohibited.
(24) The candidates must fill up his / her all informations correctly in the answer sheets with Black Ball Point Pen. The informations filled in the Answer sheets must not be erased by whitener, blade or rubber etc.