Uttar Pradesh PSC Judicial Service Examination 2013 for Civil Judge ( Junior Division ) – UPPSC Judicial Service Exam Scheme 2013
Last Date for Deposit of Uttar Pradesh PSC Examination Fees in the Bank on : 22 June, 2013.
Last Date for Submission of UPPSC Civil Judge Application : 26 June, 2013.
“Special Notice : Applications for UPPSC Civil Judge ( Junior Division ) 2013 will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposition. If the fee is deposited in Bank after prescribed last date for fee deposition, the candidature of the candidate will be rejected and application for UPPSC will not be accepted. Once fee deposited in the Bank will not be refunded to the candidate in any condition. It will be responsibility of the candidate to deposit fee in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposition and submit the application upto prescribed last date for submission of applications.”
Necessary Information for Applicants Filling their UPPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Exam 2013 Application through Online.
UPPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge 2013 advertisement is also available on the Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in. The Online application for system is applicable for applying against UPPSC advertisement. Application sent by any other mode shall not be entertained. Candidates are advised to apply Online only. In connection with Online application, candidates are advised to :
Go through thoroughly the instruction given as under and apply accordingly.
1. When the candidate clicks “All Notification / Advertisement Details” on the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in the ‘Online advertisement’ only shall be available.
“Online advertisement” shall be in 3 stages given as below :
1. User Instruction
2. View Advertisement
A list of all the advertisements will be displayed in which “Online System” is applicable. The Instructions for filling “Online form”have been given in User Instruction. The Candidates desirous to see the UPPSC advertisement will have to click before’ View Advertisement’ to which they are desirous to see. The full advertisement will be displayed. Click on “Apply” for Online Application.
Online Application for UPPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge ( Junior Division ) Exam 2013 will be completed in Three Stages :
First Stage : Basic Registration form ( Appendix-2 ) will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination in Appendix-1, in which there shall be type of Recruitment ( Select type of Rectt. ) General, After filling the form on clicking the ‘submit’ button the registration of first stage shall be over. Thereafter ‘Candidate Registration Acknowledgment ( Appendix-3 ) shall be displayed which can be printed by Clicking the ‘Print’ button.
Second Stage : There shall be two options for depositing the fees which are E-challan and I-collect, which can be deposited in State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank. The candidates having Net Banking facility in any of these two Banks may deposit the fees through I-Collect. After taking the option of E-Challan or I-Collect Examination fees payment details will be displayed which is on Appendix-4 On selecting the Bank to deposit the fees through E-Challan the E-Challan of concerned Bank SBI – ( Appendix-5 ) AND PNB ( Appendix-6 ) will be displayed in which there shall be Candidates Registration No., Name, Date of Birth and Fee Amount.
The candidates will have to go with E-Challan ( in the Bank which is opted by the Candidate themselves ) to any branch of the Bank and deposit the fees and take one copy of E-Challan and keep with them safely. On the copy of the E-Challan given by the Bank transaction ID / Journal No. and date shall be mentioned which shall be used at the time of filling the form at third stage.
Third Stage : After depositing the fee in the Bank, the candidate two day after on the next working day ( after 2.00 pm ) shall enter information Online in the format, available on UPPSC Commission’s website by clicking “Submit Application Form”. The photo and signature, duly scanned shall be uploaded also. The specimen of the same is given at Appendix-7. The candidate should scan his photograph and signature in the prescribed size ( the size will be mentioned at the specified spot in the Online application ). This should also be kept in notice that the photo must be latest passport size. In case the photo and signature, scanned in the prescribed size, are not uploaded, then the Online system will not accept it.
The procedure related to scanning of the photo and signature is laid down in the Appendix- 7A. After filling in all entries in the format, the candidate may click “View application form” to see for themselves that all entries and informations are correctly entered and after satisfying themselves should click “Submit” to forward the same to the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. It is essential that the candidate should fill all informations Online correctly according to the instructions given and click the ‘Submit’ button by the last date prescribed for submission of the application form. If the candidate does not click the “Submit” button, the application shall not be completed finally and the candidate shall be accountable for this.
After clicking the ‘Submit’ button, the candidates may take a print-out of the application ( Appendix-7B ) to preserve it with them. In the event of any discrepancies, the candidate will be required to submit the said print-out in the office of the Commission. Otherwise his request shall not be entertained.
4. The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
5. Application Fee : After filling in the ‘Candidate Registration’ format of the Online application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except EChallan / I-Collect. The above fee, for Preliminary Examination according to the category, is as under :
- Unreserved ( General ) – Exam fee 100/- + Online processing fee 15/- Total = 115/-.
- Other Backward Class – Exam fee 100/- + Online processing fee 15/- Total = 115/-.
- Scheduled Caste – Exam fee 40/- + Online processing fee 15/- Total = 55/-.
- Scheduled Tribe – Exam fee 40/- + Online processing fee 15/- Total = 55/-.
- Handicapped – Exam fee Nil + Online processing fee 15/- Total = 15/-Physically Handicapped candidates are eligible for UP Judicial Service on the basis of their merit against Unreserved Posts only provided they must pass any Medical Examination under Rule 14 of U.P. Judicial Service Rules 2001. read with the Govt. letter dated 27.12.2012.
- Dependants of the freedom fighters – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- Ex-Serviceman -According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- Women – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
6. If the claims of the candidates given in their applications are not found true, they can be debarred from all the future examinations and selections made by the Commission including other appropriate penalties.
7. If the candidates want some correction or change in their submitted applications, they can submit another fresh complete applications with desired corrections along with prescribed fee within the last notified dates of the UPPSC advertisement. The application fee deposited with the prior application will neither be returned nor adjusted in any condition. In the aforesaid condition the last modified application will be entertained only.
8. The U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold a Preliminary Examination at various centres of Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Lucknow and Meerut to select suitable candidates for admission to Civil Judge ( Junior Division ) Main Examination, 2013. The Dates and venue of Examination shall be informed to the candidates through their Admission Certificates.9. Vacancies : No. of Vacancies are 125 these Posts are temporary but likely to be continued.
|General - 63||DFF - 02|
|OBC - 34||Women - 25|
|SC - 26|
Important Note for Applying UPPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Exam 2013 :
- The candidates claiming the benefit of reservation must obtain, in support of their category a certificate issued by the competent authority on the proforma available on the UPPSC Website & in this detailed advertisement ( Appendix-10 ) and shall submit the same to the Uttar Pradesh PSC Commission when asked for.
- All Reserve candidates of U.P. must mention their Category / Sub Category in the UPPSC 2013 Online Application Form.
- Candidates claiming reservation in more than one categories will be entitled to only one concession whichever is more beneficial to them.
- The Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Class and Dependents of Freedom Fighters and women candidates who are not the permanent resident of U.P. shall not be given the benefit of reservation. Such candidates shall be treated as the candidates of the General Category.
10. Scale of Pay for UPPSC Judicial Service Exam 2013 : 27700-770-35090-920-40450-1080-44770
11. UPPSC Judicial Service Exam Educational Qualification 2013 :
- Till last date for submitting the application for UPPSC Judicial Service Exam 2013 the candidate must be a Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in U.P. or any other University of India recognised for this purposes by the Governor, Or
- Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate thereto;
- Must possess thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
12. Age Limit for UPPSC Civil Judge 2013 : A candidate for direct recruitment to the service must have attained the age of 22 years and must not have attained the age more than 35 years on the first day of July next following the year i.e. 01.07.2014. They must not have born after 1st July, 1992 and not before 2nd July, 1979 Provided that the upper age limit shall be higher by five years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, OBC, DFF, Ex-Serviceman / ECO / SSCO / CO of Army Skilled players of U.P. i.e. they must not have born before 02.07.1974 but Fifteen years for Physically Handicapped candidates according to Go Dated 03.02.2008. i.e. they must not have born before 02.07.1964.
Provided also that the maximum number of chances a candidates is permitted to take will be four. “The Hon’ble Court has not adopted the ( U.P. Recruitment to Service ( Age Limit ) ( Tenth Amendment ) Rules, 2012 issued by Govt. of U.P. with regard to increase in the upper age limit from 35 years to 40 years.
13. Important Instructions for applying UPPSC Judicial Service Exam 2013 :
(1) Incomplete application and application without signature even if within time shall be rejected summarily
(2) Emergency Commissioned / Short Service Commissioned Officers who have not been released from Army but whose period of Army Service have been extended for rehabilitation, may also apply for this examination on the following conditions in accordance with G.O. No. 22/10/1976-Karmik-2/1985 dated 30-01-85.
- Applicants will have to submit a certificate in this respect from the competent authority of Army, Navy, Air Force, that their period of Service has been extended for rehabilitation and no disciplinary action is pending against them.
- Applicants will have to submit a written undertaking with their application that in case they are selected for the post applied for, they will get themselves released immediately from the Army Service. The above facilities will not be admissible to Short Service Commissioned / Emergencey Commissioned Officer if : (a) he gets permanent Commission in the Army or (b) Has been released from the Army on tendering resignation or (c) Has been released from the Army on grounds of misconduct.
(4) Character : The character of a candidate for recruitment to the service must be such as to render him suitable in opinion of the Governor in all respects for employment in the service. Persons dismissed from the service by the Union Government or a State Govt. or debarred from practice as an Advocate by the Bar Council of India or a State or convicted and sentenced for imprisonment on any offence under the Indian Penal Code or any other Law for the time being in force involving moral turpitude shall not be eligible for appointment to the Service.
(5) Marital Status : A Male candidate who has more than one wife living or a female candidate who has married a man already having a wife living shall not be eligible for appointment to a post in the Service.
(6) Physical Fitness : No candidate shall be appointed to a post in the service unless he / she be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties. Before a candidate is finally approved for appointment shall be required to pass an Examination by a Medical Board.
(7) Only those candidates will be called for Main Examination ( Written Examination ) who obtain such minimum marks as may be fixed by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission for the purpose on the basis of preliminary exam. They will be required to fill up requisite forms etc. determined by the Commission for main examination and will have to deposit fee also for main exam. Examination Fees for General, OBC of UP Exam Fee 200/- + Online Processing Fee 15 = 215/- only and Scheduled Cast and Scheduled Tribe Candidates of UPPSC Exam Fee 80/- + Online processing Fee 15 = 95/- The candidates under Horizontal Reservation shall deposit fees according to their main category but Physically Handicapped candidates will deposit only 15/- as on line processing fees.
(8) Candidates will have to produce their all original certificates, two photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer, one plain photograph and other required documents at the time of UPPSC interview.
(9) The candidates working in Central or State Govt. will have to produce No Objection Certificate from their Employer.
(10) The UPPSC Commission do not give any advice to the candidates regarding their eligibility. Therefore they should go through the advertisement carefully and apply for the post only when they are satisfied that they are eligible according to the terms and conditions of advertisement. They should also go through the syllabus of the examination printed at Appendix-9 of the advertisement. Fee will not be refunded in case of candidates being overage, underage, ineligible or rejected due to violation of rules or procedure.
(11) The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission may allow any candidate provisionally on summarily checking of application but in later stages if it is found that the candidates was not eligible or his application was not fit for admission or he should have been rejected at initial stage his candidature will be cancelled and his recommendation shall be withdrawn even if he has been recommended.
(12) Malpractices i.e. copying in the Examination Hall, Indiscipline, Misbehavior or canvassing is prohibited. Candidature of such candidates can be rejected by the Commission suo motto.
(13) The candidates who qualify in the written examination shall have to appear compulsorily in Personality Test ( Viva-voce ).
(14) In every correspondence with the Commission, the name of Examination, Advertisement No., Registration No., Name of Candidate, Date of Birth & Roll No. ( If communicated ) Should be mentioned.
(15) The candidates for the main examination shall be declared successful in the ratio of 1:10 according to order of Hon’ble S.C. and for interview in the ratio of 1:3.
(16) If a candidate gives such information which can not be substantiated by any certificate, he / she can be debarred for the next five years.