UPPSC University Service Assistant Registrar Exam Syllabus 2015 – UPPSC University Service Assistant Registrar Exam | UPPSC University Service Assistant Registrar Exam Application
UPPSC University Service Assistant Registrar Exam Plan & Syllabus 2015
|Subject||Exam Period||Maximum Points|
|1. General Studies||3 hours||200|
|2. General Hindi, Drafting Summaries, Essays||3 hours||200|
|3. Financial Terms and Office Rule Uttar Pradesh||3 hours||100|
|4. Personality Test / Interview||50|
General Studies Question Paper will be on the Following Topics :
1. General Science.
2. Current events of national and international importance.
3. History of India.
4. Indian National Movement.
5. Indian polity and economy.
6. World Geography and population.
General science topics including the question relating to the daily experience and observation of the general Enlightenment and information science would expect that any educated person who has not studied any particular scientific topic. India’s history under the economic, social, cultural, and political parties should focus on comprehensive information.
Candidates on the Indian national movement and the characteristic nature of the Indian independence movement, the rise of nationalism and the common sense of independence is required.
Indian polity and the Indian state of the economy under the Constitution of India, India’s economy PRI and community development and planning of comprehensive information on symptoms will question.
General information about world geography and population of subjects will be tested only in India’s geography physical / ecological, economic, social, demographic aspects will be emphasized.
General information from the candidates of the above subjects ( Abhigya ), particularly in light of the state is required.
|Time : Three hours||Maximum points : 200|
|1. Essay ( approximately 400 ( four hundred ) words )||40 points|
|2. Passage - 300 ( three hundred ) words|
a. The appropriate title
b. Summary of the passage
c. Explain the three underlined portions
A total of 40 points
|3. Hindi drafting Government, Adradhshaskiy letters, office order, office memo, circular, releases, tender notice, comment.||15+15 = 30 points|
|4. (A) any five words to describe each of the four synonyms|
(B) any five words antonyms tell
C) in any five-word-pairs in terms of their own sentences using semantic distinguish do
D) Name of any compound in each of the five positions
|5. (A) take any five correct spelling of words|
(B) by any net write five sentences
(C) any one word for each of the five phrases give
|6. (A) to clarify the meaning of any of the five idioms and proverbs in their own sentences, please use|
(B) any of the suffix and prefix entries in five words write
C) any five multiple meanings of words Post
A. Q. 0 0 Financial Terms and Office ‘Manual Process Right’ Course
1. Uttar Pradesh Part – 2 Part 2 to 4 as far as financial handbook relates to the rules and regulations is helpful. And wages, vacation rules, service-related episode.
2. Part – 5 financial handbook Section 1, the accounting rules for.
Chapter – 5 Chapter – 4 and accounting rules relating to pay and allowances.
Chapter – 6 producing officers and wage bills.
Chapter – 7 seat rule.
Chapter – 8 and control responsibilities of the various officials Spend contingent liability of officers.
Chapter – 10 accounting rules regarding loans and advances.
Chapter – 13 construction-related accounting rules.
Chapter – 18 service-related funds such as EPF.
3. Part – 3 TA rule financial handbook.
Chapter – 1 : DA’s definition, the definition of family, head, road travel allowance, for the public to visit admissible vehicles.
Chapter – 2 : Travel general rules.
Chapter – 3 : General rule trips.
Chapter – 4 : Specific travel-related rules.
- Traveling allowance admissible on transfers.
- When the first job assignment traveling allowance admissible.
- Permissible travel allowance to attend departmental examinations.
- The official travel in the suspension period, the permissible travel allowance or travel allowance payable to present evidence.
Chapter – 6 on the death or retirement traveling allowance admissible.
Chapter – 7 conveyance rule.
4. Civil Service Regulation : Part 1, 4, 8 and 10, the UP state has adopted to implement.
Part – 4 : General pension rules.
- Saraten of qualifying service.
- Terms of service appraisal period.
- Saraten to approve pension.
- Determination of pension payable.
Part – 8 : Service maintenance records.
Part – 10 : Procedural knowledge of the pension application.
5. Store Purchase Terms and A. Q. 0 0 supplementary rules of government and departmental stores issued in connection with the purchase ( Director Industry ) for various circular.
6. UGC permissible university professors in various Vetnkramon wages, timely Pronntiya, Doctorate stripe faculty salary advance growths etc. approved by the University Grants Commission in respect of the proper knowledge of the rules set forth in various circulars issued.
7. Office Procedures Manual relatives.
The context of the manual Gwarnment orders can be used as a guide.
- Certain obscure points of the circular issued by the UGC chairman for perfectly clear, the University Grants Commission should be asked to write a letter to candidates.
- that they are speaking candidates from VC A letter to the Chancellor of the University faculty to decide on the request concerns the determination of seniority.
Important Instructions for Candidates :
- As per decision of the UPPSC a candidate will be liable to be debarred from the examination in question and all other future examinations and selections upto a maximum period of five years for furnishing any wrong information in his / her application form which cannot be substantiated by relevant documents or for any other malpractice.
- No change in category, sub-category, Date of Birth etc. is permissible after the receipt of application form in the office of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. In this regard no application for error correction / modification shall be acceptable.
- The date of birth of the candidates shall be admissible as entered in High School Certificate. The candidate will have to attach his / her High School or Equivalent Examination Certificate with the application form of UPPSC University Service Assistant Registrar Examination. No Other Certificate shall be acceptable for Date of Birth and if it is not attached with the application it shall be rejected.
- The candidates will have to enclose copies of Marksheets, Certificates & Degrees duly attested by any Gazetted Officer or Head of the last institution where education was received in support of their claims of Educational Qualifications alongwith their Application Form and they will have to submit the same as per direction of Commission when asked for. If they do not enclose certificates / documents in support of their claims, the applications shall be rejected.
- The benefit of reservation to the categories of Handicapped persons of society of U.P. shall be given only on the posts which are identified by the Government for their category. For this benefit the Handicapped persons must produce a certificate of being handicapped in that category on the prescribed proforma issued by prescribed Medical Officer / Specialist and counter signed by the Chief Medical Officer according to Rule 2 of U.P. Public Service ( Reservation for physically Handicapped, Dependent of Freedom Fighters and Ex-Serviceman ( Amendment ) Act, 1997 read with G.O. dated 03 Feb., 2008 ).
- The Ex-Army personnels must be discharged from army upto the last date prescribed for receipt of applications.
- Date, time and venue etc. of examination along with Roll No. will be communicated to the candidates through e-Admit Cards, Candidates will have to appear at the centre / venue allotted to them by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. No change in centre / venue is permissible and no application shall be entertained in this regard.
- The candidature of such candidates who are subsequently found ineligible according to the terms laid down in advertisement will be cancelled and their any claim for the Examination will not be entertained. The decision of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission regarding eligibility of the candidates shall be final.
- The Application / candidature of any stage will not be accepted if the application is not submitted on prescribed form, date of birth is not mentioned or wrong date of birth is mentioned, overage, under age, not fulfilling the minimum educational qualifications, application received after last date and no signature under declaration in the format.
- The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission may admit the candidates provisionally after summary checking of the application but if it is found at any stage that applicant was not eligible or that his / her application should have been rejected or was not entertainable initially, his / her candidature will be rejected and if the candidate is selected and recommended for appointment, the recommendation of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission for appointment shall be withdrawn.
- The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission reserves the right of cancelling the candidature of any candidate found indulging in any malpractice i.e. copying in examination hall or indiscipline, misbehaviour or canvassing for his / her candidature. On violation of these instructions, the candidates may be debarred from this examination as well as future examinations. In this regard the decision of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission shall be final.
- In all communications to the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, the candidates must mention the name of examination, advertisement no., registration no., date of birth, father’s / Husband’s name and also the Roll Number, if communicated.
- Candidates selected for appointment will have to undergo Medical Examination as required under the Rules.
- Approximately 3 times candidates shall be called for interview on the basis of written examination. It is essential for the candidates to appear in the interview as the place of candidates will depend on aggregate of marks obtained in written examination and interview.
- The candidates who are appearing in the Examination of essential qualification prescribed for the post need not to apply, because they are not eligible.
- For the conventional question papers of three hours, the examination timings is 9.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M. ( Ist session ) and 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M. ( IInd session ).