|Last Date for the Receipt of Application Fee in the Bank : 18th January, 2016
Closing Date for the Receipt of Applications : 21st January, 2016
“Special Notice : Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee submission. If the fee is deposited in Bank after prescribed last date for fee submission, the candidature of the candidate will be rejected and application will not be accepted. Once fee deposited in the Bank will not be refunded to the candidate in any condition. It will be responsibility of the candidate to deposit fee in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee submission and submit the application upto prescribed last date for submission of applications.”
Candidates after submitting their applications through Online shall send photocopies of their all academic / required documents regarding their claims along with print out of Online application form within 21 days from the last date of submitting the applications ( date 11 February, 2016 till 5.00 O’ Clock ) on the working day through registered / Speed Post or Personally in the office of the Commission. For this purpose the candidates are advised to download address slip from Commission’s website and to paste it on the envelope containing documents. In Absence of required relevant documents / records, the claims made by the candidates shall not be tenable and relevant documents / records received after due date in the office of the Commission will not be accepted.
Necessary information to Applicants Filling their Application through On-Line
This advertisement is also available in the Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in. The On-line application system is applicable for applying against this advertisement. Online application may be filled from 21 December, 2015. Application sent through any other mode shall not be entertained. Candidates are advised to apply On-line only. In connection with On-line application, candidates are advised to :
1. Go through thoroughly the directions given in and apply accordingly.
2. When the candidate clicks All Notification / Advertisement Details on the Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in in the following two options shall be available.
- On-line advertisement.
- Off-line advertisement.
“On-line advertisement” shall automatically display the list of all advertisements, wherein On-line application system is available. The candidate may click to see the desired advertisement. By doing so, the full advertisement will display. Now, the clicking of will provide full details post wise of the advertisement against the post / exam for which a candidate wants to apply. The candidate Registration should be clicked, there upon the format will appear in the screen, in which the candidate will fill in the desired information. The specimen is given at of the displayed advertisement where “On-line Application” procedure is mentioned, such advertisement will remain available on the website of the Commission from the date of the commencement of the filling of the application form upto the last date for application submission. The applicant shall thoroughly study the advertisement and fill the application On-line for examination / post in which they are interested.
3. The Work Relating to On-line Filling shall Involve Three Stages :
First Stage : On the specified website of the Commission, the Candidate shall click ‘Candidate’s Registration’ and fill in On-line information in the format and register himself. Thereafter, the candidate shall print the Registration slip and take a copy of the same to preserve with him. The specimen of the Registration slip is available at the Appendix – 3. Also, get an E-Challan print out of the State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank, the specimen of which are given at Appendix – 4 and Appendix – 5 respectively. This may be noted that at the next stage of filling the application, the applicant shall be required to enter correctly the Registration Number at the specified space.
Second Stage : Along with E-Challan ( from the first stage the name of the Bank selected by the candidate is printed on the Challan ), the candidates will deposit the prescribed amount with E-Challan by himself in any branch of the Bank in any District and receive a copy of the same from the Bank, which will be preserved by the candidate. The Bank will indicate Transaction ID / Journal No. and date in the copy of the E-Challan returned to the candidate which will be used by the candidate at the Third Stage, while filling in the applications.
Third Stage : After depositing the fee in the Bank, the candidate two day after on the next working day ( after 2.00 pm ) shall enter information On-line in the format, available in Commission’s website by clicking “Submit Application Form”. Also the photo and signature, duly scanned shall be uploaded, The specimen of the same is given at Appendix – 6.
The candidate should scan his photograph and signature in the prescribed size ( the size will be mentioned at the specified spot in the On-line application ). This should also be kept in notice that the photo should be latest passport size. In case the photo and signature, scanned in the prescribed size, are not uploaded, then the On-line system will not accept it. The procedure related to scanning of the photo and signature is laid down in the Appendix – 7. After filling in all entries in the format, the candidate may click “View application form” to see for himself that all entries and informations are correctly entered and after satisfying himself should click “Submit” to forward the same to the Commission. It is essential that the candidate should fill all informations On-line correctly according to the directions given and click the ‘Submit’ button by the last date prescribed for depositing the application form. If the candidate does not click the “Submit” button, the application shall not reach the Commission. The candidate shall be accountable for this. After clicking the ‘Submit’ button, the candidate may take a print-out of the application to preserve it with himself. In the event of any discrepancies, the candidate will be required to submit the said print-out in the office of the Commission. Otherwise his request shall not be entertained.
4. The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
5. UPPSC Recruitment Application Fee 2016 : After filling in the Candidates ‘Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan. The above fee, according to the category, is as under :
|Sl No.||Category||Exam Fee|
|1.||Unreserved ( General )||Exam fee 80/- + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 105/-.|
|2.||Other Backward Class||Exam fee 80/- + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 105/-.|
|3.||Scheduled Caste||Exam fee 40/- + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 65/-.|
|4.||Scheduled Tribe||Exam fee 40/- + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 65/-.|
|5.||Handicapped||Exam fee Nil + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 25/-.|
|6.||Dependents of the Freedom Fighters||According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.|
|7.||Ex-Serviceman||According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.|
|8.||Women||According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.|
6. If the claims of the candidates given in their applications are not found true, they can be debarred from all the future examinations and selections made by the Commission including other appropriate penalties.
7. If the candidates want some correction or change in their submitted applications, they can submit another fresh complete applications with desired corrections along with prescribed fee within the last notified dates of the advertisement. The application fee deposited with the prior application will neither be returned nor adjusted in any condition.
Applications are invited against following posts from the candidates. Number of posts may increase or decrease.
General Instructions for UPPSC Recruitment 2016 :
- The candidate must carefully study the detailed advertisement and may apply for the post only when he is eligible for the concerned post.
- In no circumstance, applications shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, will be summarily rejected.
- The knowledge of Hindi is essential.
- The date of calculation of age ( except where indicated otherwise ) is 1st July, 2015. The maximum age limit shall be relaxable by five years for the candidates belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, other backward class, and employees of U.P. Govt.. In case of ex-servicemen, the 3 years relaxation is extra admissible in the maximum age limit in addition to total length of military service. It is essential to be retired from army upto the date of last date of receipt of application. Relaxation of 15 years in the upper age limit will be admissible only to such P.H. candidates for whom the post in question is earmarked as per G.O., dated 13.01.2011.
- After receipt of application in the Commission, any request for change in the qualification and category will not be entertained.
- Minimum educational qualification is not sufficient for being called for interview. Mere eligibility does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview or for selection. Intimation for interview will be sent later on.
- In case of large number of applicants for the post / posts, the Commission may hold screening test, which will be communicated in due course of time.
- The original certificates are required for verification at the time of interview. Candidate will then also be required to submit his passport size photograph attested by his head of department or head of the institution, where he received last education or by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates serving under Central or State Government will have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
- The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
- The candidate coming under the reserved category, desiring benefit of the reservation, must indicate in the prescribed column of the online application the category / sub-category ( one or more than one ) whatever may be, and if they fail to do so, they will be treated like a general candidate and the benefit of reservation will not be admissible to them.
- Till the last date and time of the submission of the online application, it is must to click the ‘Submit Button’. The candidate must take a print out of the application duly filled in and keep it safe and secure. In the event of any discrepancy, the candidate will be required to submit the print-out to the office of the Commission otherwise the request of the candidate shall not be entertained.
- With regard to claims made in the ‘Online Application’, the candidate shall submit the following original certificate / certificates in the prescribed format, when asked for by the Commission. If the certificates are not submitted in time, the candidature shall be treated cancelled.
- Higher Secondary / High School Certificate for proof of the age.
- Proof of degree / diploma or its equivalent qualifications to confirm the prescribed essential and preferential qualifications.
- In the case of candidates physically handicapped, the certificate issued by the competent authority in the format – 1 to the Government Order No. 18/1/2008-Ka-2-2008 dated 3rd February 2008.
- In the case of the skilled players of the classified sports, a certificate issued by the competent authority will be required in terms of the Government Order No. – 22/21/1983-Ka-2 dated 28th November 1985.
- Under any reserved category / categories, for the confirmation of the claim for reservation, The caste certificate issued by District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate ( Executive ) / City Magistrate/SDM/Tehsildar in the prescribed format prescribed under Govt. Order No. 22/16/92-TC-III/Ka-2/2002 dated 22nd October, 2008 in respect of candidates belonging to the SC / ST / OBC.
- Those candidates, willing to take the benefit of the reservation may obtain a certificate, issued by the competent authority, in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format printed in this detailed advertisement and submit the same to the Commission, whenever required to do so. Those claiming more than one reserved category will be given only one such concession, which will be more beneficial. The candidates not originally domiciled in U.P. belonging to SC, ST, O.B.C., dependants of freedom fighters, handicapped, Ex-servicemen and women are not entitled to benefit of reservation. Such candidates will be treated in general category. In case of the women candidates, the certificate issued from father side will be treated valid.
- The Commission do not advise to candidates about their eligibility. Therefore, they should carefully read the advertisement and when satisfied about their qualifications in terms of the advertisement, then only apply.
- In the category of dependants of the freedom fighters only sons, daughters, grand-sons ( son’s son / daughter’s son ) and grand daughters ( son’s daughter / daughter’s daughter, married / unmarried ) are covered. Only such relationships with the freedom fighters are not adequate but the candidate should remain actually dependant of the freedom fighter. Drawing the attention of the candidates towards Govt. orders dated 22.01.1982, 08.03.1983 and Govt. Order No. 3014, Personnel – 2, 1982 dated 18.10.1982 read with Govt. Order No. 6/1972 Personnel – 2, 1982 dated 15.01.1983, it is advised that now the candidates may obtain the reservation, certificate from the District Magistrate in terms of Govt. Order No. 453/79-V-1-15-1(Ka)14-2015 dated 07.04.2015 in the prescribed format and submit the same.
- In the event of involvement of a candidate in the concealment of any important information, pendency of any case / criminal case, conviction, more than a husband or wife being alive, submission of facts in a distorted manner, canvassing for selection etc. The Commission reserves the right to reject the candidature and debar from appearing in the examinations and selections.
- The change of address intimation may be sent immediately to the Commission. In order to make any correspondence with the Commission, it is essential to mention the name of the post applied for, advertisement number, Deptt. No., date of birth and registration number.
- In case the candidates face any problem in the “On-line Application” they may get their problem resolved by contacting over phone or Website clicking ‘Contact us’.
- Candidates are required to complete essential qualification till the last date of receipt of On-line application.