UPPSC Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2016 – Combined State Service Exam Eligibility | Combined State Service Exam Instructions | Combined State Service Exam Application | Combined State Service Exam Scheme
Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Examination 2016.
|Last Date for Deposition of Examination Fees in the Bank : 08.02.2016|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications : 11.02.2016|
Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Preliminary ( Gen. / Spl. Rectt. ) ( P.C.S. – Preliminary ) – Examination 2016 is scheduled on 20.03.2016.
1. The U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold a preliminary examination at various centres of the Districts in which the Examination will be held at Agra, Allahabad, Azamgarh, Bareilly, Etawah, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kanpur Nagar, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Rai Bareli, Shahjahanpur, Sitapur, Varanasi, Mathura and Mainpuri. For selecting suitable candidates for admission to the Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services General / Special Recrtt. ( Main ) Examination 2016.
The centre of Examination, decided by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, will be intimated to the candidates by means of their e-Admission Certificate. The number of Districts / Centres may be increased / decreased according to final numbers of applications received in the office of the U.P. Public Service Commission.
2. Number of UPPSC Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Vacancies 2016 :
Presently the no. of vacancies for Gen. Recrtt. and special Recrtt. are 328 and 03 respectively.
Under special recruitment the details of vacancies are as follows :
|Sl. No.||Name of Post||Total No. of Vacancies||Reserve Category|
|1.||Assistant Employment Officer||03||01||Nil||02|
Note : For special recruitment to the above posts only reserved category candidates of S.C and O.B.C. of U.P. are eligible therefore aforesaid reserved category candidates of U.P. shall apply.
The details of approximate posts to be included in this examination carrying the pay scale of 9300 – 34800 Grade Pay 4200 to 15600 – 39100 Grade Pay 5400 are as follows :
Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Block Development Officer, Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Assistant Commissioner ( Commercial Tax ), District Commandant Homeguards, Treasury Officer / Accounts Officer Treasury, Cane Inspector and Assistant Sugar Commissioner, Superintendent Jail, Manager Credit ( Small Industries ), Manager Marketing and Economic Survey ( Small Industries ), Executive Officer Grade – I / Assistant Nagar Ayukta, District Basic Education Officer / Associate DIOS & other equivalent Administrative Posts, Assistant Director Industries ( Marketing ), Assistant Labour Commissioner, Senior Lecturer DIET, Designated Officer.
Assistant Commissioner Industries, Statistical Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, ( Treasury ) Commercial Tax Officer, District Minority Welfare Officer, District Food Marketing Officer, Executive Officer ( Panchayat Raj ), Deputy Secretary ( Housing and Urban Planning ), Area Rationing Officer, District Backward Welfare Officer, Naib Tehsildar, District Saving Officer, District Panchayat Raj Officer, District Social Welfare Officer, Executive Officer ( Nagar Vikas ), Accounts Officer ( Nagar Vikas ), District Supply Officer Grade – 2, Additional District Development Officer ( Social Welfare ), Passenger / Goods Tax Officer, District Handicapped Welfare Officer.
Assistant Employment Officer, Accounts Officer ( Local Bodies ), Regional Employment Officer, Assistant Registrar ( Cooperative ), Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer ( Transport ), District Probation Officer, District Horticulture Officer Grade – 2, District Horticulture Officer Grade – 1 and Superintendent Govt. Garden, District Horticulture Officer, District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group – ‘B’ ( Development Branch ), District Administrative Officer, District Audit Officer ( Revenue Audit ), Assistant Controller Legal Measurement ( Grade – 1 ), District Programme Officer, District Youth Welfare and Pradeshik Vikas Dal Officer.
Out of aforesaid posts, the requisitions received for General / Special Recruitment have been included in this Examination. The requisitions of the rest of the posts received before the result of Preliminary Examination may be added to this examination. Therefore, the no. of vacancies may increase or decrease on the request of the Govt. in special circumstances.
3. UPPSC Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Job Reservation 2016 : The reservation for Scheduled Castes of U.P. Scheduled Tribes of U.P. / Other Backward Class candidates of U.P. shall be admissible in accordance with the provisions of relevant Government Rules. Accordingly, reservation for category under horizontal as dependents of Freedom Fighters of U.P., Ex-Serviceman of U.P. P.H. of U.P. and Women candidates of U.P. shall be admissible on settlement of vacancies. Reservation for PH of U.P. shall be permissible for the notified / identified post.
- The Candidates claiming the benefit of reservation / age relaxation must obtain, in support of their category a certificate issued by competent authority on the proforma available on Appendix – 3 of the Website of this detailed advertisement and shall submit the same to the U.P. Public Service Commission when asked for.
- All Reserved candidates of U.P. must mention their category / Sub category in the Application Form.
- Candidates claiming reservation / Age relaxation in more than one category will be entitled to only one concession, whichever is more beneficial to them.
- The Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Class and Dependents of Freedom Fighter, PH, Ex-Servicemen and women candidates who are not the permanent resident of U.P. shall not be given the benefit of reservation. Such candidates shall be treated as the candidates of the General Category. In case of women candidates the caste certificate / domicile certificate issued from father side only be treated valid. For Ex-Army personnel, in case of availability of post in class – III, the reservation will be 5% according to latest G.O.. It is mandatory for the candidates to enclose self-attested copies of all the certificates along with the application forms of Main Examination in support of the claims made by them in their application forms of Preliminary Examination regarding eligibility and category / sub category for the benefit of reservation failing which their claim as a reserved category candidate shall not be entertained.