UPPSC Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2017 – Combined State Service Exam Eligibility 2017 | Combined State Service Exam Instructions 2017 | Combined State Service Exam Application 2017 | Combined State Service Exam Scheme 2017
Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Examination 2017
|Last Date for Deposition of Examination Fees in the Bank : 22nd March, 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications : 27th March, 2017|
1. The U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold a Preliminary Examination at various Centres of the Districts mentioned in of this advertisement for selecting suitable candidates for admission to the Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Main (Written) Examination 2017. The selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in Main (Written) Examination and Interview (Where specified in Rules).
The Centre of Examination, decided by the Commission, will be intimated to the candidates by means of their e-Admission Certificate. The no. of Districts / centres may be increased / decreased according to the decision of the Commission.
2. Number of UPPSC Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Vacancies 2017 :
Presently, the no. of vacancies are 251.
The details of approximate posts to be included in this examination carrying the pay scale of 9300-34800 Grade Pay 4200 to 15600-39100 Grade Pay 5400 are as follows :
Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Block Development Officer, Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Tax), District Commandent Homeguards, Treasury Officer/Accounts Officer (Treasury), Cane Inspector and Assistant Sugar Commissioner, Superintendent Jail, Manager Credit (Small Industries), Manager Marketing and Economic Survey (Small Industries), Executive Officer Grade-I/Assistant Nagar Ayukta, District Basic Education Officer / Associate DIOS & other equivalent Administrative Posts, Assistant Director Industries (Marketing), Assistant Labour Commissioner, Senior Lecturer DIET, Designated Officer,
Assistant Commissioner Industries, Statistical Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer (Treasury), Commercial Tax Officer, District Minority Welfare Officer, District Food Marketing Officer, Executive Officer (Panchayati Raj), Deputy Secretary (Housing and Urban Planning), Area Rationing Officer, District Backward Welfare Officer, Naib Tehsildar, District Saving Officer, District Panchayat Raj Officer, District Social Welfare Officer, Executive Officer (Nagar Vikas), Accounts Officer (Nagar Vikas), District Supply Officer Grade-2, Additional District Development Officer (Social Welfare), Passenger / Goods Tax Officer, District Handicapped Welfare Officer, Assistant Employment Officer, Accounts Officer (Local Bodies), Regional Employment Officer, Assistant Registrar (Cooperative), Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport), District Probation Officer, District Horticulture Officer Grade-2, District Horticulture Officer Grade-1 and Superintendent Government Garden, District Horticulture Officer, District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group-”B” (Development Branch), District Administrative Officer, District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit), Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-1), District Program Officer, District Youth Welfare and Pradeshik Vikas Dal Officer.
Out of aforesaid posts, the requisitions received have been inculded in this Examination. The requisitions of the rest of the posts if received before the result of Preliminary Examination may be added to this examination. The no. of vacancies may increase or decrease on the request of the Government in special circumstances.
3. UPPSC Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Job Reservation 2017 : The reservation for Scheduled Castes of U.P. / Scheduled Tribes of U.P. / Other Backward Class candidates of U.P. shall be admissible in accordance with the provisions of relevant Government Rules. Accordingly, reservation for category under horizontal as Dependents of Freedom Fighters of U.P, Ex-Serviceman of U.P. P.H. of U.P. and Women candidates of U.P. shall be admissible on settlement of vacancies. Reservation for P.H. of U.P. shall be permissible for the notified / identified Posts.
- The Candidates claiming the benefit of reservation / age relaxation must obtain, in support of their category a certificate issued by competent authority on the proforma available of the Website of this detailed advertisement and shall submit the same to the Commission when asked for.
- All Reserved candidates of U.P. must mention their Category / Sub Category in the (2) Application.
- Candidates claiming reservation / Age relaxation in more than one category, will be entitled to only one concession, whichever is more beneficial to them.
- The Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Class, Dependents of Freedom Fighter, PH., Ex-Serviceman and women candidates who are not the permanent residents of U.P. shall not be given the benefit of reservation/age relaxation. Such candidates shall be treated as the candidates of the General Category.
- In case of women candidates, the caste certificate / domicile certificate issued from father side only be treated valid.
- For Ex-Army personnel, in case of availability of post in class-III, the reservation will be admissible as per rules.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to enclose self-attested copies of all the certificates along with the application forms of Main Examination in support of the claims made by them in their application forms of Preliminary Examination regarding eligibility and category / sub category, failing which their claim shall not be entertained.