UPPSC – Combined Lower Subordinate Services Special / General Examination 2008
Combined lower subordinate services ( special recruitment ) examination – 2008 and Combined Lower Subordinate Services ( General Recruitment ) Examination – 2008
- The candidates may obtain O.M.R. application forms of Special Recruitment through the Post Offices from August 09, 2008.
- Closing date for sale and deposit of application forms of Special Recruitment is September 05, 2008.
- The candidates may obtain O.M.R. application forms of General Recruitment through the Post Offices from August 09, 2008.
- Closing date for sale and deposit of application form of General Recruitment is September 05, 2008.
Important Instructions for the Candidates
- This advertisement is also available on the website of the Commission http://www.uppsc.org.in. In these examinations O.M.R. application system is applicable. The application form for both the examinations will be made available separately on the cost basis through the Head Post Office of every District or Post Offices directed by them. The list of Post Offices is mentioned at SI. No. 7 of the Advertisement
- The prescribed cost of the application forms for Special Recruitment for Series PREGEN ( for OBC of UP. ) is 155.00 and for Series PRERES ( for S.C.of UP. and S.T. of U.P. ) is 95.00
- The prescribed cost of the application forms for the General Recruitment for Series PREGEN ( for General, O.B.C. of U.P. and for candidates of other states is 155.00 and for Series Preres ( for S.C. of U.P. and S.T. of U.P. ) is 95.00.
- The candidates under horizontal reservations regarding Special Recruitment and General Recruitment i.e. ( PH. of U.P., D.F.F. of U.P. and Ex-servicemen of U.P. ) will purchase application forms according to their main category.
No.1. Those candidates who are the applicants for Special Recruitment and General Recruitment both will fill up having purchased separate applications for both examinations.
The candidates must keep with them a photocopy of their O.M.R. applicationform and they must mention their O.M.R. form No. In any correspondence in the future.
“The selection of Combined Lower Subordinate Services ( Special Recruitment ) Examination, 2008 shall be subject to the final decision of Hon’ble Supreme Court in SLP No. C.C. 3685 of 2008, U.P. Goverment, and Others Vs. Sangam Nath Pandey and others”.
The Commission shall hold two separate preliminary examinations as a Special Recruitment and General Recruitment for the post of Combined Lower Subordinate Services ( Main ) Examination 2008 in the various Centres in the Districts mentioned in the Advertisement for selecting suitable candidates for admission to the Combined Lower Subordinate Services ( Main ) Examinations 2008.
The dates and centres etc.of both the examinations will be intimated by the Commission to the candidates later by means of their admission certificates. The allotment of centres shall done by the Commission according to their own discretion.
2. Examination wise details of Vacancies :
- Special Recruitment Examination Vacancies : Near about 300
- General Recruitment Examination Vacancies : Near about 600 ( The No. of Vacancies may increase or decrease in exceptional circumstances )
3. Reservation :
- The reservation for Scheduled Caste of UP. Scheduled Tribes of U.P.and other Backward class candidates of U.P. shall be worthy of being admitted in accordance with the provisions of relevant Govt. Orders.
- Horizontal Reservation : Sub-category under mentioned as D.F.F. of U.P., P.H. of U.P., Ex-Army Personnel of U.P.and Women candidate of U.P. shall be given reservation benefit according to latest Government Orders
- The candidate must possess the essential educational qualification and preferential qualifications by the last date fixed for receipt of application.Some of the requisitions for the examinations have yet not been received by On receipt of requisitions from the Departments before declaring the result of Preliminary examination it will be added to this examination.
- The candidates claiming the benefit of reservation must obtain in support of their category / sub-category, a certificate issued by competent authority on the proforma available on the website and in this detailed advertisement in Appendix II and shall submit the same to the Commission when asked for.
- All reserved candidates of U.P., must mention their category in the application form.
- Candidates claiming reservation in more than one category will be entitled to only one concession, whichever is more beneficial to them.
- Candidates who are in the Vertical of Horizontal reservation and not the1 resident of U.P. shall not be given any reservation. Such candidates shall be treated as General Candidates in General Recruitment Examination but in Special Recruitment Examination candidature of such candidate will be cancelle.