1. The U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold a Preliminary Examination at various centres of the Districts in Uttar Pradesh of this advertisement for selecting suitable candidates for admission to the Combined Lower Subordinate Services ( Gen. Rectt. / Special Rectt. ( Main ) Examination 2015. Only such candidates will be called for interview who are declared successful on the basis of written ( Main ) Examination. The selection will be made on the basis of aggregate of marks obtained in the written Examination and Interview. The Centre of UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Examination, decided by the Commission, will be intimated to the candidates by means of their e-Admission Certificate. The no. of Districts / centres may be increased / decreased according to final numbers of applications received in the office of the UP Public Service Commission.
2. UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Exam Centers 2015 :
The name of the Districts in which the Examination will be held are as follows :
Agra, Allahabad, Azamgarh, Bareily, Etawah, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kanpur Nagar, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Rai Bareli, Shahjahanpur, Sitapur, Varanasi, Mathura and Mainpuri.
3. No. of UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Vacancies 2015 : Presently, Approximate No. of Vacancies is 470 for General Recruitment and 20 vacancies for Special Recruitment.
As per provisions of the GO. No. 15/42/198-Ka-4-2003 dt. 28 June 2003, the tentative posts carrying less than minimum 5500/- as basic pay in the old scale, have been included in this Examination as detailed below :
Passenger Tax / Goods Tax Superintendent, Statistical Asstt. ( Industries Deptt. ), Labour Enforcement Officer, Sr. Sugarcane Inspector, Excise Inspector, Legal Asstt. ( Transport ), Legal Asstt. ( Housing & Urban Planning ), Executive Officer grade – 2 ( U.P. Palika Centralised ( Service ), Asstt. Consolidation Officer / Asstt. Rectangulation Officer, Entertainment and Betting Tax inspector grade – 2, Supply Inspector, Marketing Inspector, Addl. Distt. Savings Officer, Computer / Junior Statistical Inspector / Field Investigator ( Agricultural Statistics and Crop insurance ), investigator-Cum-Computer ( Co-operative Societies ), Sugarcane Development Inspector, Executive Officer grade – 2 ( Nagar Vikas ), Co-operative Inspector grade – 2 / A.D.O., Auditor ( Labour Deptt. ), Khandsari Inspector, Executive Officer grade – 3 ( U.P. Palika Centralised Services ), Auditor ( Women and Child development deptt. ), Auditor ( NCC Directorate ), Asstt. Prabhari group – 2 ( Horticulture & Food Processing ),
Auditor ( Food & Civil Supplies ), Auditor ( Co-operative Societies ), Auditor ( Local Fund Accounts Deptt. ), Jr. Accounts Inspector ( Education Deptt. ), Asstt. Auditor ( U.P. Palika Centralised ( Audit ), Asstt. Estate Superintendent ( Housing & Urban Planning ), Auditor ( Nagar Vikas Deptt. ), Jr. Research Asstt. group – 2 ( Horticulture Deptt. ), Accountant grade – 1 ( Nagar Vikas Deptt. ), Asstt. Auditor, Executive Officer grade – 4 ( Nagar Vikas ), Horticulture Superintendent ( Local Bodies ), Jr. Auditor ( National Savings ), Tax Officer ( Panchayat Raj ), Investigator-Cum-Computer ( Family Welfare ), Horticulture Inspector grade – 2, Jr. Plant Protection Assistant group – 2 ( Horticulture ), Fisheries Inspector, Head Clerk grade Grade III ( UP. Palika Ministerial Service ), Kshetriya Yuva Kalyan Evam Pradeshik Vikas Dal Adhikari Grade III, Deputy Jailor, Assistant Inspector Grade – 2 ( Weight and Measurement ), Executive offices ( Nagar Panchayat ), Child Development Project Officer Auditor ( Firm’s Societies and Chits ).
Out of the posts mentioned above, for General Recruitment the requisitions for the posts of Deputy Jailor, Labour Enforcement officer, Tax Officer ( Panchayati Raj ), Marketing Inspector, Supply Inspector, Horticulture Inspector ( Subordinate Service Group – 2 ( Horticulture ) ), Child Development Project Officer ( C.D.P.O. ), Co-operative Inspector Grade – II / A.D.O. ( Co-operative ), Executive Officer ( Nagar Panchayat ) and Entertainment and Betting Tax Inspector Grade – 2 have been received for special Recruitment the requisition for the post of Excise Inspector has been received. The requisition for the other posts which will be received before the result of Preliminary Examination, shall be added to this Examination. The no. of vacancies may increase or decrease Under special circumstances on the request of Deptt. / Govt.
4. UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Job Reservation 2015 : The reservation for Scheduled Castes of U.P. / Scheduled Tribes of U.P. / Other Backward Class candidates of U.P. shall be admissible in accordance with the provisions of relevant Govt. Rules. Accordingly, reservation for category under horizontal as Dependents of Freedom Fighters of U.P, Ex-Serviceman of U.P. P.H. of U.P. and Women candidates of U.P. shall be admissible on settlement of vacancies. Reservation for PH of UP will be permissible for the identified posts only.
- The candidates claiming the benefit of reservation / age relaxation must obtain, in support of their category a certificate issued by competent authority on the proforma available on Appendix – 3 of the website of this detailed advertisement and shall submit the same to the Commission when asked for.
- All Reserved candidates of U.P. must mention their Category / Sub Category in the Application Form.
- Candidates claiming reservation / Age relaxation in more than one category will be entitled to only one such concession whichever is more beneficial to them.
- The Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Class. Dependents of Freedom Fighter, PH., Ex-Serviceman and women candidates who are not the permanent residents of U.P. shall not be given the benefit of reservation. Such candidates shall be treated as the candidates of the General Category. In case of women candidates the caste certificate / domicile certificate issued from father side only be treated valid.