5. Conditions of UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Exam Eligibility 2015 ( For age relaxation only ) :
Eligibility in case of Emergency Commissioned / Short Service Commissioned Officers : In accordance with the provisions of the G.O. No. 22/10/1976-karmik-2-85, dated 30-1-1985 Emergency Commissioned / Short Service Commissioned Officers who have not been released from Army but whose period of Army service has been extended for rehabilitation, may also apply for UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services examination on the following conditions :
- Such applicants will have to obtain a certificate of the competent authority of Army, Navy, Air Force to the effect that their period of Service has been extended for rehabilitation and no disciplinary action is pending against them.
- Such applicants will have to submit in due course a written undertaking that in case they are selected for the post applied for, they will get themselves released immediately from the Army Service. The above facilities will not be admissible to Emergency / Short Service Commissioned Officers, ifa. he gets permanent commission in the Army,
b. he has been released from the Army on tendering resignation,
c. he has been released from the Army on grounds of misconduct or physical disability. The candidates must possess all the requisite qualifications / eligibility conditions till the last date for submitting the applications.
6. Marital Status : Male candidates who are married and have more than one wife living and female candidates who have married a person already having a wife, shall not be eligible unless the Hon’ble. Governor has granted an exemption from this condition.
7. UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Exam Educational Qualification 2015 : The candidates must possess Bachelors Degree of any recognised University or equivalent qualification upto the last date for receipt of application. This should be mentioned by the candidate in the relevant column of their application form but for some posts specific qualifications have been prescribed of which the details are given below :
|Name of Post||Qualifications||Name of Post||Qualifications|
|1. Legal Assistant||Graduate in Law||10. Sr. Sugarcane Development Inspector / Sugarcane Development Inspector||1 - Graduate in Agriculture
2 - Such candidates who possess Post Graduate degree in Agriculture finding similarities in other things, in the matter of direct recruitment of Group 1 and Group 2 post they will be given preference.
|2. Asstt. Estate Superintendent ( Housing & Urban Planning )||Graduate in Law||11. Investigator Cum Computer ( Family Welfare )||Post Graduate in Maths or Statistics|
|3. Child Development Project Officer||Graduate in Social work or Sociology or Home Sc.||12. Cooperative Inspector Gr - I, Asstt. Development Officer ( Cooperative )||1 - Graduate in Art ( Economics ) or Commerce or BSc. ( Agri )
2 - Such candidates will be given preference who possess M.Sc.Agri, MSc., M.Com. or M.A. ( Economics ) which includes cooperative and related subjects, who have degree in Commerce and Economics with optional subject of Cooperative and have Post Graduate diploma in Cooperative from B. N. Mehta Inst. of Cooperative Management Pune.
|4. Auditor ( Local Fund Accounts )||Graduate in Commerce and working knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari Script.||13. Auditor ( Local Bodies )||Degree in commerce or Intermediate in Chartered Accountancy or degree in Arts or Science or Agriculture.|
|5. Jr. Auditor ( National Savings Directorate )||Graduate in Commerce with Audit & Accountancy.||14. Asstt. Auditor ( Local Bodies )|
|6. Asstt. Controller ( Legal Measurement ) Grade - II||Degree in Science as with one subject as Physics or with Mechanical Engineering||15. Fisheries Inspector||A bachelors degree in Fisheries Science or a bachelors degree with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry subjects from a university established by Law in India or a degree recognised by the Government as equivalent there to.
Preferential Qualification :
Certificate of Inland Fisheries Training Course from the Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute Barrackpore or Diploma from Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Bombay.
|7. Investigator Cum Computer ( Cooperative Societies )||Graduate in Maths / Statistics||16. Auditor ( Firms society & Chits )||A bachelors degree in commerce from a university established by Law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent there to or Post Graduate Diploma in Accountancy from a University or institute recognised by the Government.
(2) O Level Certificate in Computer operation from an Institute recognised by the Government.
|8. Computer / Junior Statistical Inspector / Field Investigator ( Agri. Sta. Crop. Ins )||Graduate in Math / Statistics / Statistical Maths||17. Labour Enforcement||Bachelors degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Post graduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Commerce / Sociology / social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.|
|9. Jr. Research Assistant Gr - II / Hort.Inspector Gr - II / Hort. Inspector||BSc.( Agri ) or BSc. ( Biology ) Group Preferential MSc. ( Ag ) in Horticulture or MSc. ( Botany ) or MSc ( Ag ) with Entomology Vikritivigyan.|
Note : “In case of special educational qualification posts, the candidates must mention their options clearly, in the prescribed column for this purpose, in that conditions only they shall be considered for the posts bearing special educational qualification.”
8. Age Limit for UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Exam 2015 :
- Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2015 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1975 and not later than July 1, 1994.
- Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of U.P. of classified Games and State Govt. employees of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July 1970. Upper age limit for the Emergency Commissioned Officers / Short Service Commissioned Officers / Ex-Army Personnels of U.P. shall be greater by three years more in addition to their completed service period. Upper age limit for physically handicapped persons of Society of U.P. will be greater by fifteen years i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July 1960. No relaxation is admissible in upper age limit for D.F.F. candidates.
Note : For the posts of Executive Officer ( Local Bodies ) Gr. – 2, 3 and 4, the person who have completed their Services one year or more in centralised or Palika Service, the maximum age limit is relaxable upto a period of their continuous service or 7 years which ever is less.
9. Some Information about UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Main Examination and Interview 2015 :
- Only such candidates will be admitted to the UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Main ( written examination ) who are declared successful in the UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Preliminary Examination for which the successful candidates will have to fill another application form according to instruction of the UP Public Service Commission. And for this application the UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Examination fees for General, Other Backward Class and for Candidates of Other States is 200/-and 25/- as On-line Processing fees = 225/- and for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Candidates the fees is 80/- and 25/- as On-line processing fees = 105/-only. The Candidates of Physically Handicapped category of U.P. are exempted from fees but they have to pay 25/- only as On-line Processing fees, but the candidates of D.F.F., Ex-Army Personnel and women of U.P. shall deposit their fees according to their original category.
- Candidates should carefully note that they will appear for the main examination against the same Roll No. allotted for the Preliminary Examination.
- The dates and centre for the UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services examination shall be informed by the UP Public Service Commission later on through e-admit cards.
- Only such candidates will be called for UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services interview who are declared successful on the basis of the main ( written ) examination.
- Candidates will have to fill up the prescribed application form before the Interview ( viva-voce test ).
- Preferences for different posts will be asked at the time of Interview which will be treated final and no change therein will be worthy of being admitted. In this regard no application for error correction / modification shall be acceptable.
- All original certificates shall be verified at the time of Interview. Candidates will also be required to furnish four passport size Photographs. Two plain and two attested by their Head of Department or Head of the Institution where they received education or by a Gazetted Officer at the time of Interview.
- Candidates serving under the Central or State Government will have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview issued by the competent authority.
- It is essential for the candidates to appear in the interview who qualify on the basis of UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Main Examination under the provisions laid down in Service Rules for service of recruitment where Written Examination and Interview are indicated.
Note : The candidates must enclose self attested copies of all certificates in support of their claims rendered in the application form for main examination. If they do not enclose self attested copies of all certificates in support of their all claims, their candidature shall be cancelled.
10. Important Instructions for Candidates :
- As per decision of the UPPSC a candidate will be liable to be debarred from all examination and selection up to a maximum period of five years for furnishing any wrong information in his / her application form which cannot be substantiated by relevant documents or for any other malpractice.
- No change in category, sub-category, Date of Birth etc. is permissible after the receipt of application form in the office of the UP Public Service Commission. In this regard no application for error correction / modification shall be acceptable.
- The date of birth of the candidates shall be admissible as entered in High School Certificate or equivalent examination. The candidate will have to attach his / her High School or Equivalent Examination Certificate with the application form of Main Examination. No Other Certificate shall be acceptable for Date of Birth and if it is not attached with the application it shall be rejected.
- The candidates will have to enclose Self attested copies of Mark sheets, Certificates & Degrees in support of their claims of Educational Qualifications. If they do not enclose Self attested copies of certificates / documents in support of their claims, the applications shall be rejected.
- The benefit of reservation to the categories of Handicapped persons of society shall be given only on the posts which are identified by the Government for their category. For this benefit the Handicapped persons must produce a certificate of being handicapped in that category on the prescribed proforma issued by prescribed Medical Officer / Specialist and counter signed by the Chief Medical Officer according to Rule 2 of U.P. Public Service ( Reservation for physically handicapped, Dependent of Freedom Fighters and Ex-Serviceman ( Amendment ) Act. 1997 as Amended G.O. dated.03 Feb., 2008 ). The ex-army personnels must be discharged from the army upto the last date prescribed for receipt of application.
- Date, time and centre etc of examination along with Roll No. will be communicated to the candidates through e-Admit Cards. Candidates will have to appear at the centre allotted to them by the UP Public Service Commission to the candidates through e-Admit Cards. No change in centre / venue is permissible and no application shall be entertained in this regard.
- The candidature of such candidates who are subsequently found ineligible according to the terms laid down in advertisement will be cancelled and their any claim for the Main Examination will not be entertained. The decision of the Commission regarding eligibility of the candidate shall be final.
- The Application / candidature will be rejected / cancelled if the application is not submitted on prescribed form, date of birth is not mentioned or wrong date of birth is mentioned, overage, under age. not fulfilling the minimum educational qualifications, Applications received after last date and no signature under declaration in the format.
- The UP Public Service Commission may admit the candidates provisionally after summary checking of the applications but if it is found at any stage that applicant was not eligible or that his / her application should have been rejected or was not entertainable initially, his / her candidature will be rejected and if the candidate is selected, the recommendation of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission for appointment shall be withdrawn.
- The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission reserves the right of cancelling the candidature of any candidate found indulging in any malpractice i.e. copying in examination hall or indiscipline, misbehavior or canvassing for his candidature. On violation of these instructions, the candidate may be debarred from this examination as well as future Examinations and selection in this regard decision of the commission shall be final.
- In all communication to the Commission, the candidate must mention the name of examination, advertisement No., registration no.. date of birth of candidate, father’s / husband’s name and also the Roll Number, if communicated.
- Candidates selected for appointment will have to undergo Medical Examination as required under the Rules.
- On the basis of this examination, approximately eighteen times candidates shall qualify for the main examination and approximately upto three times candidates from the main examination shall be called for the interview where specified in the rules. It is essential to be present in the interview.
- The candidates who are appearing in the examination of essential qualification need not apply, because they are not eligible.
- While filling the answer sheet the candidates “must use Black Ball Point Pen Only” Do not use any other pen or pencil in any case.
- The candidate must fillup his / her all information correctly in the answer sheet with Black Ball Point Pen. The information filled in the “Answer sheet must not be erased by whitener, blade or rubber etc.”
- Physical Measurement : Physical Measurements will be applicable according to Service Rules / requisitions in case of availability of post as Deputy Jailor, Excise Inspector etc.