Last Date for Deposition of UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Examination Fees in the Bank : 29.09.2015.
Last Date for Receipt of UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Application : 03.10.2015.
Special Notice :
- “UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposition. If the fee is deposited in bank after the last date prescribed for fee deposition, the on-line application of the candidate will not be accepted and the fee deposited in the bank will not be refunded in any condition. It will be responsibility to the candidates to deposit fee in the bank upto last date prescribed for fee deposition and ‘submit’ the application upto last date prescribed for submission of applications. It is also informed that less or more amount deposited in the form of examination fee shall not be refunded in any condition.”
- In Online Application System, the candidates have to provide their Mobile No. in prescribed column failing which their Basic Registration shall not be completed. All relevant informations / instructions / OTP ( One time password ) shall be sent through sms on that mobile.
Necessary Information to Applicants Filling their Applications through Online
This advertisement is also available on the UP Public Service Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in. The online application system is applicable for applying against this advertisement. UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained hence candidates are advised to apply On-line only. In connection with On-line application, candidates are advised to go through thoroughly the instructions given as under and apply accordingly :
1. When the candidate clicks “All Notifications / Advertisements” on the UP Public Service Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in the On-line advertisement shall be automatically displayed, wherein there shall be 3 parts given as below :
- User instructions
- View Advertisement
A list of all the advertisements will be displayed in which “On-line System” is applicable. The Instructions for filling “On-line form” have been given in User Instruction. The candidates desirous to see the advertisement will have to click before ‘View Advertisement’ to which they are desirous to see, full advertisement will be displayed along with sample snapshots of Online Application Procedure. Click on “Apply” for On-line Application. On clicking “Apply”, Candidate Registration will be displayed.
UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services On-line application will be completed in three stages :
First Stage : Basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination. After filling the Basic Registration form on clicking the ‘submit’ button, the registration of First stage shall be over. Thereafter ‘Candidate Registration Acknowledgment’ shall be displayed which can be printed by Clicking the ‘Print’ Button.
Second Stage : There shall be two options for depositing the fees which are E-challan and I-collect, which can be deposited in State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank. The candidates having Net Banking facility in any of these two banks may deposit the fees through I-collect. After taking the option of E-Challan or I-Collect, Examination fees payment details will be displayed. On selecting the bank to deposit the fees through E-Challan, the E-challan of concerned bank SBI / PNB will be displayed in which there shall be Candidate’s Registration No, Name, Date of Birth and Fee Amount. The candidates will have to go with E-Challan ( in the Bank which is opted by the Candidates themselves ) to any branch of the Bank and deposit the fees and take one copy of E-Challan and keep with them safely. On the copy of the E-Challan given by the Bank transaction ID / Journal No. and date shall be mentioned which shall be used at the time of filling the form at third stage.
Third Stage : After depositing the fee in the Bank, the candidates two day after, on the working day ( after 2.00 pm ) shall enter information On-line in the format, available on UP Public Service Commission’s website by clicking “Submit Application Form”. The photo and signature, duly scanned shall be uploaded also. The candidate should scan his photograph and signature in the prescribed size ( the size will be mentioned at the specified spot in the On-line application ). This should also be kept in notice that the photo must be latest passport size. In case the photo and signature, scanned in the prescribed size, are not uploaded, then the On-line system will not accept it. The procedure related for scanning of the photo and signature is laid down in the Appendix – 1.
After filling in all entries in the format, the candidates may click “View application form” to see for themselves that all entries and informations are correctly entered and after satisfying themselves should click “Submit” button to forward the same to the Commission. It is essential that the candidate should fill all informations On-line correctly according to the instructions given and click the ‘Submit’ button by the last date prescribed for submission of the application form. If the candidate does not click the “Submit” button, the application shall not be completed finally and the candidate shall be accountable for this. After clicking the ‘Submit’ button, the candidate may take a print out of the application to preserve it with them. In the event of any discrepancy, the candidate will be required to submit the said print-out in the office of the Commission, otherwise his / her request shall not be entertained.
2. The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
3. UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Application Fee : After filling in the Candidates ‘Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan / I-Collect. The above fee, for Preliminary Examination according to the category, is as under :
|Category||Application Fee||Category||Application Fee|
|1. Unreserved ( General )||Exam fee 100/- + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 125/-.||5. Handicapped||Exam fee Nil + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 25/-.|
|2. Other Backward Class||Exam fee 100/- + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 125/-.||6. Dependents of the Freedom Fighters||According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.|
|3. Scheduled Caste||Exam fee 40/- + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 65/-.||7. Ex-Serviceman||According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.|
|4. Scheduled Tribe||Exam fee 40/- + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 65/-||8. Women||According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.|
4. The Basic Registration of such candidates will not be accepted who have been debarred from U.P. Public Service Commission and their period of debar has not been completed. In addition to above, the applications submitted without requisite informations regarding debar, if it is found at any stage in future that the applications have been submitted concealing this fact, his / her candidature will be rejected at any stage and the commission will consider to debar from all future examinations / selections including extension of debar period. In this regard if the claims of the candidates made in their application forms are not found true, they can be debarred not only from the examination in question but from all the future examinations and selections made by the commission also including other appropriate penalties.
5. If the candidates want some correction or change in their submitted applications, they can submit another fresh complete applications Online with desired corrections along with prescribed fee within the last notified dates of the advertisement. The application fee deposited with the prior application will neither be returned nor adjusted in any condition. In the condition of more than one applications submitted by a candidate, only last submitted application will be treated as final.
- In no circumstances, applications of any stage shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, will be summarily rejected.
- In the On-line system, the candidates must ensure that all the requisite informations have been duly filled and must click the submit Button by the Last prescribed Date & Time. They must take the Print out and keep it safely. In any discrepancy, they will have to produce the print out otherwise no request shall be entertained.
- Those candidates, willing to take the benefit of the reservation / age relaxation must obtain a certificate, issued by the competent authority, in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format printed in this detailed advertisement ( Appendix – 3 ) and submit the same to the UP Public Service Commission, whenever required to do so. Those claiming more than one reservation / age relaxation will be given only one such concession, which will be more beneficial. The candidates who are not originally domiciled of U.P. belonging to SC, ST, O.B.C., dependents of freedom fighters, Ex-servicemen, P.H. and women are not entitled to benefit of reservation / age relaxation. Such candidates will be treated as general candidates. In case of the women candidates, the domicile / caste certificate issued from father side will be treated valid.
- The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission do not advise to candidates about their eligibility. Therefore, they should carefully read the advertisement and when satisfied about their eligibility as per conditions of the advertisement, then only apply. The candidates must possess all the requisite qualifications till the last date for submitting the applications.
- In the category of dependents of the freedom fighters only sons, daughters, grandsons ( son’s son / Daughter’s Son ) and grand daughters ( son’s daughter / Daughter’s daughter, married / unmarried ) are covered. Only such relationships with the freedom fighters are not adequate but the candidates should remain actually dependent of the freedom fighter. Drawing the attention of the candidates towards Govt. orders dated 22.01.1982, 08.03.1983 and Govt. Order No. 3014, Personnel-2, 1982 dated 18.10.1982 read with Govt. Order No. 6/1972 Personnel-2, 1982 dated 15.01.1983, it is advised that now the candidates must obtain the reservation certificate from the District Magistrate in terms of Govt. Order No. 453/79-V-1-15-1(Ka)14-2015 dated 07.04.2015 in the prescribed format and submit the same.
- In the event of involvement of a candidate in the concealment of any important information, pendency of any case / criminal case, conviction, more than a husband or wife being alive, submission of facts in a distorted manner, malpractice, canvassing for selection etc, the Commission reserves the right to reject the candidature and debar from appearing in the examination in question and all future other examinations and selections.
- In case the candidates feel any problem in the “On-line Application” they may get their problem resolved by contacting over phone or Website clicking ‘Contact us’.