UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Examination 2015
Last Date for Receipt of UPPSC Examination Fees in the Bank : 25 May 2015.
Last Date for Submission of UPPSC 2015 Application : 29 May 2015.
Special Notice :
- “UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Exam Applications 2015 will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposition. If the fee is deposited in bank after the last date prescribed for fee deposition, the online application of the candidate will not be accepted and the fee deposited in the bank will not be refunded in any condition. It will be responsibility ot the candidates to deposit fee in the bank upto last date prescribed for fee deposition and ‘submit’ the application upto last date prescribed for submission of applications. It is also informed that less or more amount deposited in the form of examination fee shall not be refunded in any condition.”
- In Online UPPSC Application System, the candidates have to provide their Mobile No. in prescribed column failing which their Basic Registration shall not be completed. All relevant informations / instructions / OTP ( One time password ) shall be sent through sms on that mobile.
Necessary Information to Applicants filling their Applications for UPPSC 2015 through Online
UPPSC Exam advertisement is also available on the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in. The Uttar Pradesh PSC online application system is applicable for applying against UPPSC advertisement. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained hence candidates are advised to apply Online only. In connection with Online application, candidates are advised to go through thoroughly the instructions given as under and apply accordingly :
1. When the candidate clicks “All Notifications / Advertisements” on the UPPSC Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in the Online advertisement shall be automatically displayed, wherein there shall be 3 parts given as below :
- User instructions
- View Advertisement
A list of all the UPPSC advertisements will be displayed in which “Online System” is applicable. The Instructions for filling “Online form” have been given in User Instruction. The candidates desirous to see the UPPSC advertisement will have to click before ‘View Advertisement’ to which they are desirous to see, full advertisement will be displayed along with sample snapshots of Online Application Procedure. Click on “Apply” for Online Application. On clicking “Apply”, Candidate Registration will be displayed.
Online application for UPPSC will be completed in three stages :
First Stage : Basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination. After filling the Basic Registration form on clicking the ‘submit’ button, the registration of First stage shall be over. Thereafter ‘Candidate Registration Acknowledgment’ shall be displayed which can be printed by Clicking the ‘Print’ Button.
Second Stage : There shall be two options for depositing the fees which are E-challan and I-collect, which can be deposited in State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank. The candidates having Net Banking facility in any of these two banks may deposit the fees through I-collect. After taking the option of E-Challan or I-Collect, Examination fees payment details will be displayed. On selecting the bank to deposit the fees through E-Challan, the E-challan of concerned bank SBI / PNB will be displayed in which there shall be Candidate’s Registration No, Name, Date of Birth and Fee Amount.
The candidates will have to go with E-Challan ( in the Bank which is opted by the Candidates themselves ) to any branch of the Bank and deposit the fees and take one copy of E-Challan and keep with them safely. On the copy of the E-Challan given by the Bank transaction ID / Journal No. and date shall be mentioned which shall be used at the time of filling the form at third stage.
Third stage : After depositing the fee in the Bank, the candidates two day after, on the working day ( after 2.00 pm ) shall enter information Online in the format, available on Commission’s website by clicking “Submit Application Form”. The photo and signature, duly scanned shall be uploaded also. The candidate should scan his photograph and signature in the prescribed size ( the size will be mentioned at the specified spot in the Online application ). This should also be kept in notice that the photo must be latest passport size. In case the photo and signature, scanned in the prescribed size, are not uploaded, then the Online system will not accept it. The procedure related for scanning of the photo and signature is laid down in the Appendix-1.
After filling in all entries in the format, the candidates may click “View application form” to see for themselves that all entries and informations are correctly entered and after satisfying themselves should click “Submit” button to forward the same to the UPPSC Commission. It is essential that the candidate should fill all informations Online correctly according to the instructions given and click the ‘Submit’ button by the last date prescribed for submission of the application form. If the candidate does not click the “Submit” button, the application shall not be completed finally and the candidate shall be accountable for this. After clicking the ‘Submit’ button, the candidate may take a print out of the application to preserve it with them. In the event of any discrepancy, the candidate will be required to submit the said print-out in the office of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, otherwise his / her request shall not be entertained.
2. The UPPSC Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
3. UPPSC Exam Application Fee 2015 : After filling in the Candidates ‘Registration’ format of the Online application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan. The above fee, for Preliminary Examination according to the category, is as under :
- Unreserved ( General ) – Exam fee 100/- + Online processing fee 25/- Total = 125/-
- Other Backward Class – Exam fee 100/- + Online processing fee 25/- Total = 125/-
- Scheduled Caste – Exam fee 40/- + Online processing fee 25/- Total = 65/-
- Scheduled Tribe – Exam fee 40/- + Online processing fee 25/- Total = 65/-
- Handicapped – Exam fee Nil + Online processing fee 25/- Total = 25/-
- Dependents of the – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. Freedom Fighters 1 to 4.
- Ex-Serviceman – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- Women – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
4. The Basic Registration of such candidates will not be accepted who have been debarred from U.P. Public Service Commission and their period of debar has not been completed. In addition to above, the applications submitted without requisite informations rergarding debar, if it is found at any stage in future that the applications have been submitted concealing this fact, his/her candidature will be rejected at any stage and the Uttar Pradesh PSC commission will consider to debar from all future examinations / selections including extension of debar period. In this regard if the claims of the candidates made in their applications are not found true, they can be debarred not only from the examination in question but from all the future examinations and selections made by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission also including other appropriate penalties.
5. If the candidates want some correction or change in their submitted applications, they can submit another fresh complete applications Online with desired corrections along with prescribed fee within the last notified dates of the UPPSC advertisement. The application fee deposited with the prior application will neither be returned nor adjusted in any condition. In the aforesaid condition the application of that Registration No. on which admit card candidate will appear in the UPPSC examination, will be treated as final. Rest applications will be treated as cancelled.
6. The U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold a Preliminary Examination at various Centres of the Districts Allahabad, Lucknow for selecting suitable candidates for admission to the Assistant Prosecution Officer ( Main ) Examination 2015. The selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in Main ( written ) examination and interview. The Centre of Examination, decided by the Commission, will be intimated to the candidates by means of their e-Admission Certificate. The no. of Districts / centres may be increased / decreased according to final number of applications received in the office of the Commission.
7. No. of UPPSC 2015 Vacancies : Presently, the no. of vacancies are 372. Which are as follows :
|Total Vacancies||Unreserved||S.C. of U.P.||S.T. of U.P.||O.B.C. of U.P.||D.F.F||P.H. of U.P.||Female of U.P.|
|372||229||55||-||88||07||11 ( 03-0A, 04-P.B., 04-P.D.)||74|
Note : No. of vacancies may increase or decrease in exceptional circumstances on the request of the Govt.
Nature of UPPSC Post : Gazetted.
Pay Scale for UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer 2015 : 9300-34800/- Grade Pay : 4800/-
8. UPPSC Job Reservation 2015 : The reservation for Scheduled Castes of U.P. / Scheduled Tribes of U.P. / Other Backward Class candidates of U.P. shall be admissible in accordance with the provisions of relevant Govt. Rules. Accordingly, reservation for category under horizontal as Dependents of Freedom Fighters of U.P, P.H. of U.P. and Women candidates of U.P. shall be admissible on settlement of vacancies. Reservation for P.H. of U.P. shall be permissible for the notified / identified Posts.
- The Candidates claiming the benefit of reservation / age relaxation must obtain, in support of their category a certificate issued by competent authority on the proforma available on Appendix-3 of the Website of this detailed advertisement and shall submit the same to the UPPSC Commission when asked for.
- All Reserved candidates of U.P. must mention their Category / Sub Category in the UPPSC Application.
- Candidates claiming reservation / Age relaxation in more than one category will be entitled to only one concession whichever is more beneficial to them.
- The Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Class, Dependents of Freedom Fighter, PH. and women candidates who are not the permanent residents of U.P. shall not be given the benefit of reservation. Such candidates shall be treated as the candidates of the General Category. In case of women candidates the caste certificate / domicile certificate issued from father side only be treated valid. It is manadatory for the candidates to enclose self-attested copies of all the certificates along with the application forms of Main Examination in support of the claims made by them in their UPPSC application forms of Preliminary Examination regarding eligibilty and category / sub category for the benefit of reservation failing which their claim as a reserved category candidate shall not be entertained.
9. Conditions of UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Exam 2015 Eligibility ( For age relaxation only ) : Eligibility in case of Emergency Commissioned / Short Service Commissioned Officers : In accordance with the provisions of the G.O. No. 22/10/1976-karmik-2-85, dated 30-1-1985 Emergency Commissioned / Short Service Commissioned Officers who have not been released from Army but whose period of Army service has been extended for rehabilitation, may also apply for this examination on the following conditions :
- Such applicants will have to obtain a certificate of the competent authority of Army, Navy, Air Force to the effect that their period of Service has been extended for rehabilitation and no disciplinary action is pending against them.
- Such applicants will have to submit in due course a written undertaking that in case they are selected for the post applied for, they will get themselves released immediately from the Army Service. The above facilities will not be admissible to Emergency / Short Service Commisiioned Officers, if (a) he gets permanent Commission in the Army, (b) he has been released from the Army on tendering resignation, (c) he has been released from the Army on grounds of misconduct or physical disability. The candidates must possess all the requisite qualifications / Eligibility conditions till the last date for submitting the applications.
10. Marital Status : Male candidates who are married and have more than one wife living and female candidates who have married a person already having a wife, shall not be eligible unless the Hon’ble. Governor has granted an exemption from this condition.
11. Educational Qualification for UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam 2015 : The candidates must possess Law Degree from any recognized University upto the last date for receipt of application.
Preferential : Being other things equal such candidates shall be given preference who (1) Has served for a minimum period of two years in Territorial Army or (2) Has obtained “B” certificate of N.C.C..
12. Age Limit for UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam 2015 :
- Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2015 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1975 and not later than July 1, 1994. For PH candidates, the maximum age limit is 55 years i.e. they must have not been born before 02 July, 1960.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit : (a) Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of classified Games and State Govt. employees of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July 1970. ( only domiciled persons in U.P. are entitled for such age relaxation ) (b) Upper age limit shall be greater by fifteen years for physically handicapped persons of U.P., if identified posts are available. (c) Upper age limit shall also be greater by five years for the Emergency Commissioned Officers / Short Service Commissioned Officers / Ex-Army Personnels of U.P. who have rendered at least five years service in Army, but there shall be no reservation. No relaxation is admissible in upper age limit for D.F.F. Candidates.
13. Some Information about Main Examination and Interview for UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer 2015 :
- Only such candidates will be admitted to the Main ( written examination ) who are declared successful in the Preliminary Examination for which the successful Candidates will have to fill up another application form according to instructions of the Commission and for this application, the Examination fees for General, Other Backward Class and for Candidates of Other States is 200/- and 25/- as Online Processing fees = 225/- and for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Candidates the fees is 80/- and 25/- as Online processing fees = 105/- only. The Candidates of Physically Handicapped category of U.P. are exempted from fees but they have to pay 25/- only as Online Processing fees, but the candidates of D.F.F., women candidates and Ex-Army Personnels, of U.P. shall have to deposit their fees according to their original category.
- Candidates should carefully note that they will have to appear in the main examination against the same Roll No. allotted for the Preliminary Examination.
- The dates and venue for the Main examination shall be informed by the UPPSC Commission later on through e-Admit cards.
- Only such candidates will be called for interview who are declared successful on the basis of the main ( written ) examination.
- Candidates will have to fill up the prescribed UPPSC application form before the Interview ( viva-voce test ).
- All original certificates shall be verified at the time of Interview. Candidates will also be required to furnish four passport size Photographs, two unattested and two attested by their Head of Department or Head of the Institution where they have received education or by a Gazetted Officer at the time of UPPSC Interview.
- Candidates serving under the Central or State Government will have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview issued by the competent authority.
- It is essential for the candidates to appear in the interview who qualify on the basis of UPPSC Main Examination.
Note : The candidates must enclose all certificates in support of their claims rendered in the UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer application form for main examination. If they do not enclose all certificates in support of their all claims, their candidature shall be cancelled.
14. Important Instructions to Candidates for UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam 2015 :
- As per decision of the UPPSC a candidate will be liable to be debarred from Assistant Prosecution Officer examination and all other future examinations and selections upto a maximum period of five years for furnishing any wrong information in his / her application form which can not be substantiated by relevant documents or for any other malpractice.
- change in category, sub-category, Date of Birth etc. is permissible after the receipt of application form in the office of the Commission. In this regard no application for error correction / modification shall be acceptable.
- The date of birth of the candidates shall be admissible as entered in High School Certificate. The candidate will have to attach his / her High School or Equivalent Examination Certificate with the application form of Main Examination. No Other Certificate shall be acceptable for Date of Birth and if it is not attached with the application, it shall be rejected.
- The candidates will have to enclose self attested copies of Marksheets, Certificates & Degrees alongwith the application form of Main examination in support of their claims of Educational Qualifications. If they do not enclose self attested certificates / documents in support of their claims, the applications shall be rejected.
- The benefit of reservation to the categories of Handicapped persons of society shall be given only on the posts which are identified by the Government for their Sub category. For this benefit, the Handicapped persons must produce a certificate of being handicapped in that Sub category on the prescribed proforma issued by prescribed Medical Officer / Specialist and counter signed by the Chief Medical Officer according to Rule 2 of U.P. Public Service ( Reservation for physically Handicapped, Dependent of Freedom Fighters and Ex-Servicemen ( Amendment ) Act. 1997 read with G.O. dated.03 Feb., 2008 ). The Ex-Army personnels must be discharged from Army up to the last date prescribed for receipt of applications.
- Date, time and venue etc. of examination along with Roll No. will be communicated to the candidates through e-Admit Cards. Candidates will have to appear at the centre / venue allotted to them by the Commission. No change in centre / venue is permissible and no application shall be entertained in this regard.
- The candidature of such candidates who are subsequently found ineligible according to the terms laid down in advertisement will be cancelled and their any claim for the Main Examination will not be entertained. The decision of the Commission regarding eligibility of the candidates shall be final.
- The Application / candidature will be rejected / cancelled if the application is not submitted on prescribed form, date of birth is not mentioned or wrong date of birth is mentioned, overage, under age, not fulfilling the minimum educational qualifications, applications received after last date and no signature under declaration in the format.
- The UPPSC Commission may admit the candidates provisionally after summary checking of the applications but if it is found at any stage that applicant was not eligible or that his / her application should have been rejected or was not entertainable initially, his/her candidature will be rejected and if the candidate is selected, the recommendation of the Commission for the appointment shall be withdrawn.
- The UPPSC Commission reserves the right of cancelling the candidature of any candidate found indulging in any malpractice i.e. copying in examination hall or indiscipline, misbehavior or canvassing for his / her candidature. On violation of these instructions, the candidates may be debarred from this examination as well as future Examinations and selections. In this regard, decision of the Commission shall be final.
- In all communication to the Commission, the candidate must mention the name of examination, advertisement No., registration No., date of birth of candidate, father’s / Husband’s name and also the Roll Number, if communicated.
- Candidates selected for appointment will have to undergo Medical Examination as required under the Rules.
- On the basis of the Preliminary Examination, approximately eighteen times candidates to the number of vacancies, shall be declared qualified for the Main Examination and approximately three times candidates on the basis of the Main Examination shall be called for the interview.
- The candidates who are appearing in the Examination of essential qualification prescribed for the posts need not apply, because they are not eligible.
- While filling the answer sheets, the candidates must use Black Ball Point Pen Only. Use of any other pen or pencil is strictly prohibited.
- The candidates must fillup his / her all informations correctly in the answer sheets with Black Ball Point Pen. The informations filled in the Answer sheets must not be erased by whitener, blade or rubber etc.
General Instructions for UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam 2015
- In no circumstances, UPPSC applications of any stage shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, will be summarily rejected.
- In the Online system, the candidates must ensure that all the requisite informations have been duly filled and must click the submit Button by the Last prescribed Date & Time. They must take the Print out and keep it safely. In any discrepancy, they will have to produce the print out otherwise no request shall be entertained.
- Those candidates, willing to take the benefit of the reservation / age relaxation must obtain a certificate, issued by the competent authority, in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format printed in this detailed advertisement ( Appendix-3 ) and submit the same to the UPPSC Commission, whenever required to do so. Those claiming more than one reservation / age relaxation will be given only one such concession, which will be more beneficial. The Candidates who are not originally domiciled of U.P. belonging to SC, ST, O.B.C., dependents of freedom fighters, ExArmy personnel, Players, State Govt. employers, P.H. and women are not entitled to benefit of reservation / age relaxation. Such candidates will be treated as general candidates. In case of the women candidates, the domicile / caste certificate issued from father side will be treated valid.
- The Uttar Pradesh PSC Commission do not advise to candidates about their eligibility. Therefore, they should carefully read the advertisement and when satisfied about their eligibility as per conditions of the UPPSC advertisement, then only apply. The candidates must possess all the requisite qualifications till the last date for submitting the applications.
- In the category of dependents of the freedom fighters only sons, daughters, grandsons ( Son’s son ) and grand daughters ( son’s daughter, married / unmarried ) are covered. Only such relationships with the freedom fighters are not adequate but the candidates should remain actually dependent of the freedom fighter. Drawing the attention of the candidates towards Govt. orders dated 22.01.1982, 08.03.1983 and Govt. Order No. 3014, Personnel-2, 1982 dated 18.10.1982 read with Govt. Order No. 6/1972 Personnel-2, 1982 dated 15.01.1983, it is advised that now the candidates must obtain the reservation certificate from the District Magistrate in terms of Govt Order No. 1181/79-V-1-09-1(Ka)17-2009, dated 20.08.2009 in the prescribed format and submit the same.
- In the event of involvement of a candidate in the concealment of any important information, pendency of any case / criminal case, conviction, more than a husband or wife being alive, submission of facts in a distorted manner, malpractice, canvassing for selection etc, the UPPSC Commission reserves the right to reject the candidature and debar from appearing in the examination in question and all future other examinations and selections.
- In case the candidates feel any problem in the “Online Application” they may get their problem resolved by contacting over phone or Website clicking ‘Contact us’.
- The name of Districts for Preliminary Examination are available in the advertisement in Appendix-2. and proformae for reservation on Appendix-3. In the same way the plan of Examination and the syllabus for Preliminary Examination on Appendix-4 and syllabus for Main Examination is on Appendix-5. respectively are available.
Last Date for Receipt of UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam 2015 Applications : Online Application process for UPPSC must be completed ( including filling up of Part-I, Part-II and Part-III of the Form ) before last date of form submission according to advertisement, after which the Web. Link will be disabled.
Syllabus for Assistant Prosecution Officer Preliminary Exam 2015
One question paper time : 2 hrs.
Maximum Mark : 150.
Part – 1 ( Total No. of Question – 50 on General Knowledge )
It will Include day to day happenings around India and the World with special reference to :
|Topics||No. of Question|
|(a) General Science||8|
|(b) Current Events of National and International Important||10|
|(c) History of India||8|
|(d) Indian National Movement||8|
|(e) Indian Polity & Economy||8|
|(f) World Geography and Population||8|
Candidates are expected to have general awareness about the above topics Part – II ( Total No. of Question – 100 on Law ) :
It will cover the following Acts and Law with No. of question indicated as under :
|Topics||No. of Question|
|1. Indian Penal Code||35|
|2. Indian Evidence Act.||25|
|3. Criminal Procedure Code||25|
|4. U.P. Police Act. And Regulations under this Act.||15|
Syllabus for Assistant Prosecution Officer Main Exam 2015
|A. Written Examination||Marks|
|1. General Knowledge||100 Marks|
|2. General Hindi ( Question Paper will be High School Standard )||100 Marks|
|3. Criminal Law & Procedure ( Police Act & Regulations of Law Degree Standard )||100 Marks|
|4. Law of Evidence ( Which will include direct & Applied question of Law Degree Level )||100 Marks|
B. Personality Test – 50 Marks.
1. The suitability of the candidates shall be assessed with reference to his capacity, Character, Personality, and Physical fitness.
2. The Marks obtained in written test will be added to the obtained in Personality Test to consider the place of the candidate.