UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Examination 2016 – UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Exam Application | UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Exam Scheme
|Last Date for Deposition of Examination Fees in the Bank : 27.01.2016|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications : 30.01.2016|
1. The U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold a examination at various centres of the Districts in Allahabad and Lucknow. The selection will be made on the basis of written examination and interview. The marks of interview will be added to the marks obtained in the written examination of the candidates and their place will depend on the aggregate of both. So the candidates who qualify in the written exam. shall have to appear compulsorily in interview.
Only such candidates will be called for interview who are declared successful on the basis of above written Examination. The date and venue of examination decided by the Commission will be intimated to the candidates by means of their e-Admission certificates. No. of Districts / Centres may increase or decrease according to final No. of applications received.
2. Number of UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Vacancies 2016 :Vacancies are as under :
UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Exam Pay Scale 2016 : 15600 – 39100/- ( Grade Pay 5400/- ) Post Gazetted.
Note : No. of vacancies may increase or decrease on the request of State Govt. in special circumstances.
3. UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Job Reservation 2016 : The reservation for Scheduled Castes of U.P. Scheduled Tribes of U.P. / Other Backward Class candidates of U.P. shall be admissible in accordance with the provisions of relevant Government Rules. Accordingly, reservation for category under horizontal as dependents of Freedom Fighters of U.P. and Women candidates of U.P. shall be admissible on settlement of vacancies. Reservation for PH of U.P. will be admissible for the identified posts only on settlement of vacancies.
- The Candidates claiming the benefit of reservation / age relaxation must obtain, in support of their category a certificate issued by competent authority on the proforma available on Appendix – 3 of the Website of this detailed advertisement and shall submit the same to the U.P. Public Service Commission when asked for.
- All Reserved candidates of U.P. must mention their category / Sub category in the Application Form.
- Candidates claiming reservation / Age relaxation in more than one category will be entitled to only one concession, whichever is more beneficial to them.
- The Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Class and Dependents of Freedom Fighter, PH, and women candidates who are not the permanent residents of U.P. shall not be given the benefit of reservation. Such candidates shall be treated as the candidates of the General Category. In case of women candidates the caste certificate / domicile certificate issued from father side only be treated valid.
4. UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Exam Eligibility 2016 : ( For age relaxation only ) :
1. Eligibility in case of Emergency Commissioned / Short Service Commissioned Officers : In accordance with the provision of the G.O.No.22/10/1976-Karmik-2,85, dated 30.1.1985 Emergency Commissioned / Short Service Commissioned Officers who have not been released from Army but whose period of Army service has been extended for rehabilitation may also apply for this examination on the following conditions :
- Such Applicants will have to obtain a certificate of the Competent Authority of Army, Navy, Air Force to the effect that their period of service has been extended for rehabilitation and no disciplinary action is pending against them.
- Such Applicants will have to submit with the application forms a written undertaking that in case they are selected for the post they will get themselves released immediately from the Army Service. The above facilities will not be admissible to Emergency / Short Service Commissioned Officers, if :
- He gets permanent Commission in the Army,
- He has been released from the Army, on tendering resignation
- He has been released from the Army on ground of misconduct or physical disability.
5. Marital Status : Male candidates who are married and have more than one wife living and female candidates who have married a person already having a wife, shall not be eligible unless the Hon’ble. Governor has granted an exemption from this condition.
6. UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Exam Educational Qualification 2016 : A Bachelors degree with at least one of the subject namely Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Forestry, Statistics or a Bachelors degree in Agriculture or Bachelors degree in Engineering from a University established by Law in India or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time, or a qualification recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto.
UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Exam Preferential Qualification 2016 : A candidate who has :
- served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years, or
- obtained a “B” certificate of N.C.C. shall other things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment.
Minimum Physical Standard :
- No candidate for direct recruitment shall be appointed to the service unless he possesses the minimum standard for height and chest girth as specified below :
Sex Height Chest girth ( Fully expanded ) Expansion Male 163 cms 84 cms 5 cms Female 150 cms 79 cms 5 cms
Provided that the minimum height standard in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and to races such as Gorkhas, Nepalis, Assamese, Meghalayan Tribal, Laddakhese, Sikkimese, Bhutanese, Garhwalis, Kumaunies, Nagas and Arunachal Pradesh candidates, shall be as follows :
Male 152.5 cms Female 145.0 cms
- The male candidates will be required to qualify in walking test of 25 kms. to be completed in Four hours and female candidates of 14 kms. to be completed in Four hours. The arrangement for conducting this test will be made by the Chief Conservator of Forests, Uttar Pradesh so as to synchronize with the sittings of the Medical Board.
Physical Fitness :
- No candidate shall be appointed to a post in the service unless he be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties. Before a candidate is finally approved for appointment by direct recruitment he shall be required to pass an examination by a Medical Board.
- A female candidate who as a result of test is found to be pregnant of Twelve weeks duration or more should be declared temporarily unfit. She should be re-examined for fitness after Six weeks from the date of confinement.
Note : Candidates before applying should ensure himself / herself that he / she possesses the above physical standard.
7. Age Limit for UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Exam 2016 :
- Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2015 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1975 and not later than July 1, 1994.
- Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Back Ward classes of U.P., skilled players of U.P. of classifies games and State Govt. employees of U.P. including the Teachers / Staff of the Government aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas as per G.O. No. 1508/15-8-2015-3057/2015, dated 16.09.2015. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July, 1970. Upper age limit for Emergency Commissioned Officers / Short Service Commissioned Officers / Ex-Army Personnel of U.P. shall be greater by maximum 5 years only on completion of 5 years service in army. Upper age limit for physically handicapped persons of Society of U.P. will be greater by fifteen years i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July 1960. No relaxation is admissible in upper age limit for D.F.F. candidates.
8. Some Informations about Main Examination and Interview :
- The dates and venue for the examination shall be informed by the Commission later on through e-Admit cards.
- All original certificates shall be verified at the time of Interview. Candidates will also be required to furnish four passport size Photographs, two unattested and two attested by their Head of Department or Head of the Institution where they have received education or by a Gazetted Officer at the time of Interview.
- Candidates serving under the Central or State Government will have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates will have to fill-up the prescribed application forms etc. prior to interview.
Note : The candidates must enclose self attested copies of all certificates in support of their claims rendered in the application form for the examination. If they do not enclose self attested copies of all certificates in support of their all claims, their candidature shall be cancelled.
14. Important Instructions for Candidates :
- As per decision of the UPPSC a candidate will be liable to be debarred from the all examinations and selections upto a maximum period of five years for furnishing any wrong information in his / her application form which cannot be substantiated by relevant documents or for any other malpractice.
- No change in category, sub-category, Date of Birth etc. is permissible after the receipt of application form in the office of the Commission. In this regard no application for error correction / modification shall be acceptable.
- The date of birth of the candidates shall be admissible as entered in High School Certificate or equivalent examination. The candidate will have to attach his / her High School or Equivalent Examination Certificate with the application form of Examination. No Other Certificate shall be acceptable for Date of Birth and if it is not attached with the application, it shall be rejected.
- The candidates will have to enclose self attested copies of Marksheets, Certificates & Degrees in support of their claims of Educational Qualifications. If they do not enclose self attested copies of certificates / documents in support of their claims, the applications shall be rejected.
- The benefit of reservation to the categories of Handicapped persons of society shall be given only on the posts which are identified by the Government for their category. For this benefit, the Handicapped persons must produce a certificate of being handicapped in that category on the prescribed proforma issued by prescribed Medical Officer / Specialist and counter signed by the Chief Medical Officer according to Rule 2 of U.P. Public Service ( Reservation for physically Handicapped, Dependent of Freedom Fighters and Ex-Servicemen ( Amendment ) Act. 1997 read with G.O. dated.03 Feb., 2008 ). The Ex-Army personnels must be discharged from Army upto the last date prescribed for receipt of applications.
- Date, time and venue etc. of examination along with Roll No. will be communicated to the candidates through e-Admit Cards. Candidates will have to appear at the centre allotted to them by the Commission. No change in centre / venue is permissible and no application shall be entertained in this regard.
- The candidature of such candidates who are subsequently found ineligible according to the terms laid down in advertisement will be cancelled and their any claim for the Examination will not be entertained. The decision of the Commission regarding eligibility of the candidates shall be final.
- The Application / candidature will be rejected / cancelled if the application is not submitted on prescribed form, date of birth is not mentioned or wrong date of birth is mentioned, overage, under age, not fulfilling the minimum educational qualifications, applications received after last date and no signature under declaration in the format.
- The Commission may admit the candidates provisionally after summary checking of the applications but if it is found at any stage that applicant was not eligible or that his / her application should have been rejected or was not entertainable initially, his / her candidature will be rejected and if the candidate is selected, the recommendation of the Commission for the appointment shall be withdrawn.
- The Commission reserves the right of cancelling the candidature of any candidate found indulging in any malpractice i.e. copying in examination hall or indiscipline, misbehavior or canvassing for his / her candidature. On violation of these instructions, the candidates may be debarred from this examination as well as future Examinations and selections. In this regard, decision of the Commission shall be final.
- In all communication to the Commission, the candidate must mention the name of examination, advertisement No., advertisement no. date of birth of candidate, father’s / husband’s name and also the Roll Number, if communicated.
- Candidates selected for appointment will have to undergo Medical Examination as required under the Rules.
- Approximately 3 times candidates shall be called for interview on the basis of examination. It is essential for the candidates to appear in the interview.
- The candidates who are appearing in the examination of essential qualification need not apply as they are not eligible.
- While filling the answer sheets, the candidates must use Black Ball Point Pen Only. Do not use any other pen or pencil in any condition.
- The candidates must fill up his / her all informations correctly in the answer sheets with Black Ball Point Pen. The informations filled in the Answer sheets must not be erased by whitener, blade or rubber etc.