Last Date for Deposition of Examination Fees in the Bank : 09 January, 2014.
Last Date for Submission of UPPSC Secretariat Exam 2014 Application’s : 13 January, 2014.
“Special Notice : Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposition. If the fee is deposited in Bank after prescribed last date for fee deposition, the candidature of the candidates will be rejected and application will not be accepted. Once fee deposited in the Bank will not be refunded to the candidate in any condition. It will be responsibility of the candidate to deposit fee in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposition and submit the application upto prescribed last date for submission of applications.”
Candidates after submitting their applications through Online shall send photocopies of their all academic / required documents regarding their claims alongwith print out of Online application forms by means of Personally / Speed Post / Registered Post in any working days latest by dated 22 January, 2014 till 5.00 o’ Clock and must ensure for submission in the Office of the Commission. For this purpose the candidates are advised to download address slip from Commission’s website and to paste it on the envelope containing documents. Till the aforesaid last date if the required relevant documents / records are not received in the Office of the Commission, in the aforesaid condition, the Online Application will be rejected.
Important Notice – The candidates can send / submit their all academic / required documents as claimed in the Online Applications in the Office of the Commission in any working day latest by 22 January, 2014 till 5.00 o’ Clock following the aforesaid process after applying the Online Application.
Necessary information for applicants filling their applications through Online.
This advertisement is also available on the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in. The Online application system is applicable for applying against this advertisement. Application sent by any other mode shall not be entertained. Candidates are advised to apply Online only. In connection with On-line application, candidates are advised to go through thoroughly the directions given as under and apply accordingly.
1. When the candidate clicks “All Notification / Advertisement Details” on the Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in the Online Advertisement, only shall be available. “Online Advertisement” shall be in 3 stages given as below :
1. User Instruction
2. View Advertisement
A list of all the advertisement will be displayed in which “Online System” is applicable. The Instructions for filling “Online form” have been given in User Instruction. The candidates desirous to see the advertisement will have to click before ‘View Advertisement’ to which they are desirous to see. The full advertisement will be displayed. Click on “Apply” for Online Application.
Online application for UPPSC Secretariat Examination 2014 will be completed in three stages :
First stage : Basic Registration form ( Appendix-2 ) will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination in Appendix-1, in which there shall be type of Recruitment ( Select type of Rectt. ) “General”. After filling the form on clicking the ‘submit’ button the registration of first stage shall be over. Thereafter candidate Registration Acknowledgment ( Appendix-3 ) shall be displayed which can be printed by Clicking the ‘Print’ Button.
Second stage : There shall be two options for depositing the fees which are E-challan and I-collect, which can be deposited in State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank. The candidates having Net Banking facility in any of these two Banks may deposit the fees through I-collect. After taking the option of E-Challan or I-Collect Examination fees payment details will be displayed which is on Appendix-4. On selecting the Bank to deposit the fees through Echallan, the E-challan of concerned Bank SBI ( Appendix-5 ) and PNB ( Appendix-6 ) will be displayed in which there shall be candidate’s Registration No., Name, Date of Birth and Fee Amount.
The candidates will have to go with E-challan ( in the Bank which is opted by the Candidate themselves ) to any branch of the Bank and deposit the fees and take one copy of E-challan and keep with them safely. On the copy of the E-Challan given by the Bank transaction ID / Journal No. and date shall be mentioned which shall be used at the time of filling the form at third stage.
Third stage : After depositing the fee in the Bank, the candidate two day after on the working day ( after 2.00 pm ) shall enter information Online in the format, available on Commission’s website by clicking “Submit Application Form”. The photo and signature, duly scanned shall be uploaded also. The specimen of the same is given at Appendix-7. The candidate should scan his photograph and signature in the prescribed size ( the size will be mentioned at the specified spot in the Online application ). This should also be kept in notice that the photo must be latest passport size. In case the photo and signature, scanned in the prescribed size, are not uploaded, then the On-line system will not accept it. The procedure related to scanning of the photo and signature is laid down in the Appendix-7A.
After filling in all entries in the format, the candidate may click “View application form” to see for themselves that all entries and informations are correctly entered and after satisfying themselves should click “Submit” to forward the same to the Commission. It is essential that the candidate should fill all informations Online correctly according to the instructions given and click the ‘Submit’ button by the last date prescribed for submission of the application form. If the candidate does not click the “Submit” button, the application shall not be completed finally and the candidate shall be accountable for this. After clicking the ‘Submit’ button, the candidate may take a printout of the application ( Appendix-7B ) to preserve it with them. In the event of any discrepancies, the candidate will be required to submit the said print-out in the office of the Commission, otherwise his / her request shall not be entertained.
2. The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
3. UPPSC Secretariat Exam Application Fee 2014 : After filling in the ‘Candidate’s Registration’ format of the Online application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his / her category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan / I-Collect. The above fee, for Examination according to the category, is as under :
- Unreserved ( General ) – Exam fee 160/- + Online processing fee 15/- Total = 175/-
- Other Backward Class – Exam fee 160/- + Online processing fee 15/- Total = 175/-
- Scheduled Caste – Exam fee 70/- + Online processing fee 15/- Total = 85/-
- Scheduled Tribe – Exam fee 70/- + Online processing fee 15/- Total = 85/-
- Handicapped – Exam fee Nil + Online processing fee 15/- Total = 15/-
- Dependents of the – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4. Freedom Fighters.
- Ex-Serviceman – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- Women – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
4. If the claims of the candidates given in their applications are not found true, they can be debarred not only from the examination in question but from all the future examinations and selections made by the commission also including other appropriate penalties.
5. If the candidates want some correction or change in their submitted applications, they can submit another fresh complete application with desired corrections along with prescribed fee within the last notified dates of the advertisement. The application fee deposited with the prior application will neither be returned nor adjusted in any condition. In the aforesaid condition the application form of that Reg.no. on which admit card candidate will appear in the examination will be treated as final. Rest applications will be treated as cancelled.
6. The U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold a Examination at various Centres of the Allahabad / Lucknow ( Appendix-8 ). The date and venue of Examination, decided by the Commission, will be intimated to the candidates by means of their Admission Certificates. No. of district centre may decrease or increase according to no. of applications received finally.
7. No. of Vacancies for UPPSC Secretariat 2014 : No. of Vacancies is 176. The no. of vacancies may increase or decrease upto declaration of Result. Note- Pay-scale 9,300 to 34,800 Grade Pay 4,800 ( Post-Class-II, Non-Gazetted ).
8. UPPSC Secretariat Vacancy Reservation 2014 : The reservation for Scheduled Castes of U.P. / Scheduled Tribes of U.P. / Other Backward Class candidates of U.P. shall be admissible in accordance with the provisions of relevant Govt. Rules. Accordingly reservation for category under horizontal as Dependents of Freedom Fighters of U.P. and Women candidates of U.P. shall be admissible on settlement of vacancies. Reservation for PH of U.P. will be permissible for the O.A., O.L., P.B. and P.D. only.
- The candidates claiming the benefit of reservation / Age relaxation must obtain, in support of their category a certificate issued by competent authority on the proforma available on the Website & Appendix 8A of this detailed advertisement and shall submit the same to the Commission when asked for.
- All Reserved candidates of U.P. must mention their Category / Sub Category in the Application Form.
- Candidates claiming reservation / Age relaxation in more than one category will be entitled to only one concession whichever is more beneficial to them.
- The Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and Dependents of Freedom Fighters / Ex-Servicemen / P.H. and women candidates who are not the permanent residents of U.P., shall not be given the benefit of reservation / Age Relaxation. Such candidates shall be treated as the candidates of the General Category. In case of women candidates the certificate issued from father side only be treated valid.