How to Apply for UP Public Service Commission – Junior Technical Assistant in Directorate of Culture Department – Assistant Coach in Directorate of Sports Department – Research Officers in State Planning Institute Department – Chief Fire Officer in Fire Service Department – Farm Manager in Animal Husbandry Department – How to Apply for UP Public Service Commission
How to Apply for UP Public Service Commission
Application should be submitted on the prescribed format only on thick foolscape paper in Devnagri Script.
It may be typed / hand written or Photostat Format is printed at the end of the advertisement for the convenience of the candidates.
Application completed in all respects must reach the following address at the Commission’s office either by registered post or by hand upto 5.00 p.m. on or before 12 September 2008.
Secretary, ( Deptt No… ),
Public Service Commission,
U.P., 10, Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
Allahabad – 211 018
Applications through fax shall not be accepted. Applications must accoimped by
- Self attested Photostat copies of : ( i ) Higher Secondary / High School certificate as proof of age. ( ii ) Self attested copy of Degree / Diploma or its equivalent as proof of prescribed essential and preferential qualification.
- Original T.C. / Bank Draft as proof of payment of the prescribed fee.
- One passport size attested photograph pasted on the format, photograph may be attested by a gazetted officer / Head of the institution where candidate has received education / Head of the Department Where the candidate is at present employed.
- In case of physically handicapped persons, certificate issued by Medical Board on prescribed proforma is required in accordance with G.O. No. 7 / 4 / 1971 – Karmik – 2, dated May 29, 1978 read with Director, Medical Health and Family Planning Welfare, circular No. 11 Ka / Viklangta / 5989 – 64, dated 18.04.85.
- In case of skilled players of classified games, certificate issued by competent authorised members in accordance with G.O. No. 22 / 21 / 1983 Karmik – 2, dated November, 28, 1935 is required.
- Caste certificate in prescribed form from the District – Magistrate / Add. District Magistrates ( Executive ) / City Magistrate / S.D.MV Tahsildar In support of claim for concession under any reserved category / categories. The proforma for S.C. / S.T. / O.B.C. certificate have been prescribed vide G.O. No. 22 / 16 / 92 – TC – lll / KA – 2 / 2002, dated October 22, 2002.
- The candidates must attach the attested copies of certificates pertaining to academic qualifications, experience and reservation etc. failing which the candidates will not be allowed to appear in the examination / interview provisionally and their candidature will be cancelled treating them ineligible.
- Serial Number must be mentioned on the certificates / marksheets which are being enclosed with the application form and it should also be mentioned at the appropriate place in the application form.
Closing Date of Receipt of Application will be 12th September, 2008 upto 5.00 P.M.
Applications received after this date will not be entertained in any case. Incomplete application / applications without required Information and applications which are not signed by the candidates, even if received within time, will summarily be rejected. Application submitted without prescribed fee or less than the prescribed fee will also be rejected. The decision of the Commission will be final in this regard. knowledge of Hindi is essential.
Date of calculation of age ( except where Indication is otherwise ) is 1st July, 2008. Maximum age limit shall be relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to S.C. / S.T. / O.B.C. and dependents of freedom fighters of U.P. Relaxation In age upto 3 years will be admissible for disabled / Ex – army personnel In addition to the entire period of their military service, for physically handicapped persons ( If post reserved ), relaxation in age of five or ten years will be admissible according to G.O.
Fee should be deposited through treasury challan of treasuries located In U.P. only, in the account head “0051, Public Service Commission 105 State Public Service Commission Examination Fees, 01 – State Public Service Commission examination Fees” and original challan be attached with the application, Fee remitted through account payee bank draft drawn and issued by any Scheduled Bank and made payable to the “Secretary, Public Service Commission, U.P.” at Allahabad, will also be accepted. Candidates residing outside U.P. should remit the fee through Bank Draft only.
Application fee received otherwise will not be accepted and application will be rejected. Application fee for S.C., ST. and physically handicapped candidates of U.P. is 60/- (Rupees sixty only ) ( 40/- Application fee + 20 postal charges ). Fees payable by ex – army candidates shall be equal to the category to which they actually belong. Application fee for all other candidates ( except S.C., S.T. and Physically Handicapped candidates of U.P. ) will be 100/- ( Rupees One Hundred only ).
( 80/- application fee + 20/- postal charges ) both item of fee i.e. fee and postage expenditure shall be paid by one treasury challan or Bank Draft.
Application received and qualifications attained after the last date will also not be accepted.