Combined State Engineering Service Special / General Recruitment Exam 2007
Public Service commission, Uttarpradesh
1. The candidates may obtain OMR Application form and conventional application forms of Special Recruitment through the post Offices from the date of advertisement.
2. Closing date for sale and deposit of application forms of Special Recruitment is February 08, 2008.
3. The candidates may obtain OMR application forms and Conventional application forms of General Recruitment through the Post Offices from the date of advertisement.
4. Closing date for sale and deposit of application forms of General Recruitment is February 08, 2008.
Important Instructions for the Candidates
1. In these examination OMR Application system is applicable with conventional application forms. The application forms ( O.M.R. application forms and Conventional form ) for both examinations will be made available on the cost basis through the Head Post Office of every District or Post Offices directed by them.
2. The prescribed cost of the application form for Special Recruitment for Series ENGG-GEN ( for O.B.C. of U.P. ) is 250/- and for series ENGG-RES ( SC. of U.P and ST. of U.P is 130/- )
3. The prescribed cost of the application forms for General Recruitment for Series ENGG-GEN for General, OBC, of UP and for candidates of other States ) is 250/- and for Series ENGG-RES ( for S.C. of U.P. and S.T. of U.P. ) is 130/-
4. The candidates under Horizontal reservation regarding Special Recruitment and General Recruitment will purchase application forms according to their main category.
5. Those candidates who have applied for the 16 Posts of AE ( Civil ) against Advt. No. A-3/E-1/2004 for General Recruitment need not apply again.
Note No. 1 : Those candidates who are the applicants for Special Recruitment and General Recruitment both will fill up having purchase, separate applications for both examinations. 2- The candidates must keep with them a photocopy of their OMR application form and conventional application form and they must mention their OMR form no. in any correspondence in the future.
The Commission shall hold two separate examinations as Special Recruitment and General Recruitment for the post of Assistant Engineer and equivalent thereto of different departments in the year 2008 at Allahabad and Lucknow city. The dates and centres etc. of both examinations will be intimated by the Commission to the candidates later by means of their admission certificates.
2. Examination wise details of vacancies :
(A) Special Recruitment
|Sl.No||Name of the Department||Name of the Post||Total Posts||SC of UP||ST of UP||OBC of UP||Branch|
|1.||Agriculture Department||UP Agricultre Serv Grade 'B' Engineering Branch||02||02||-||-||Agricultre|
|2.||Energy Department||Assistant Director Electric Safety||01||01||-||-||Electrical|
|3.||Small Scale Industries||Project Manager||02||02||-||-||Any except Civil|
|4.||PWD||AE ( E/M )||07||-||01||06||E/M|
|5.||Ground Water Department||AE ( Civil )||02||02||-||-||Civil|
|AE ( Mechanicl )||01||01||-||-||Mechanical|
|6.||UPPalika & Jal Sanst||AE Grade "B"||03||01||-||02||E/M|
|7.||Dev Authority ( Cat )||AE ( civil )||11||05||01||05||Civil|
(B) General Recruitment
|Sl.No||Name of the Department||Name of Post||Total No of Vacancies||Gen||SC of UP||ST of UP||OBC of UP||Branch|
|1.||Irrigation||A E ( Civil )||88||44||18||02||24||Civil|
|2.||Irrigation||A. E. ( Mech. )||71||40||04||-||27||Mechanical|
|3.||Ground water Department||A.E. ( Civil )||03||02||01||-||-||Civil|
|4.||Ground water Department||AE ( Mechanical )||01||-||-||-||01||Mechanical|
1. The number of vacancies may increase or decrease in exceptional circumstances.
2. The horizontal reservation will be admissible in accordance with the existing latest Govt, orders.
3. The candidates claiming the benefit of Reservation must enlose the certificates in support of the category issued by competent authority in the prescribed format published in appendix-2 of this advertisement as well as available on the Website of U.P.P.S.C. This certificate must be enclosed with conventional application form.
4. All candidates of reserved category must mention their category in OMR and Conventional application forms.
5. The candidates claiming reservation in more than one category shall be entitled to only one concession, whichever is more beneficial to them.
6. Candidates who are in the vertical or horizontal reservation and not the resident of U.R shall not be given any reservation. Such candidates shall be treated as General Candidates but in special recruitment their candidature will be cancelled.
7. In accordance with the provisions of G.O. No. 22/ 10/1970-Karmik-2 85, Dated 30-01-1985 Emergency Commissioned / Short Service Commissioned Officers who have not been released from Army but whose period of Army service has been extended for rehabilitation, may also apply for this examination on the following conditions :
- Such applicants will have to obtain a certificate of the competent authority of Army / Navy / Air Force to the effect that their period of service has been extended for rehabilitation and no disciplinary action is pending against them.
- Such applicant will have to submit in due course, a written undertaking that in case they are selected for the post applied for they will get themselves released immediately from the Army service. The above facilities will not be admissible to Emergency / Short Service Commissioned Officers if :
- He gets permanent Commission in the Army.
- He has been released form the Army on tendering resignation.
- He has been released form the Army on ground of misconduct or Physical disability.
8. Male candidate who are married and have more than one wife living and female candidates who have married a person already having a wife shall not be eligible unless the Hon’ble Governor has granted an exemption from this condition.