Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2015 for Sanitary Inspector, Tax & Revenue Superintendent
Important Dates :
Date of Advertisement : 23.06.2015 ( Tuesday ).
Last Date for Online Application : 07.07.2015 ( Tuesday ) till 11:59 pm.
Last Date to Payment of Fee through Bank : 11.07.2015 ( Saturday ).
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission ( UKPSC ) has announced notification for the recruitment of Sanitary Inspector, Tax & Revenue Superintendent vacancies under Urban Development Department. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 07.07.2015 ( Tuesday ) till 11:59 pm.
UKPSC Vacancy Details :
Total No. Uttarakhand PSC of Posts : 08
Name of the UKPSC Post :
- Sanitary Inspector : 02 posts
- Tax Superintendent : 02 posts
- Revenue Superintendent : 04 posts
Age Limit for UKPSC Sanitary Inspector, Tax & Revenue Superintendent : Candidates minimum age should be 21 years & maximum age should be 42 years as on 01.07.2015 ( i.e. must born between 01.07.1994 & 02.07.1973 ). Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
UKPSC Sanitary Inspector, Tax & Revenue Superintendent Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess B.Sc with 01 year Diploma in Hygiene & Sanitation / Equivalent for S.No.1 post, Degree from any recognized university for S.No.2 & 3 posts.
Uttarakhand PSC Selection Process 2015 : Candidates are selected based on Exam & Interview / Screening test.
Uttarakhand PSC Exam Fee 2015 : Candidate has to pay 150/- for Unreserved ( General ) / OBC candidates of Uttarakhand, 60/- for SC / ST / PH & Ex-Serviceman candidates of Uttarakhand through Bank Challan in any branch of State Bank Of India ( SBI ). ( Fee can be pay after 02 days of online applying ).
How to Apply for Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2015 : Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.ukpsc.gov.in on or before 07.07.2015 ( Tuesday ) till 11:59 pm.
Instructions for Online Applicants for Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2015 :
- Log on to www.ukpsc.gov.in → New user Sign Up.
- After Registration User Id & Registration Number will be displayed.
- Candidates should be note down the User Id & Registration Number.
- Select “Examination” → Sign In → Application for Group ‘C’ Posts ( Urban Development Department ) Recruitment-2015.
- Enter relevant details on UKPSC Online application.
- Download the Bank Challan Printout & Pay After 02 days of online registration through State Bank of India ( SBI ).
- Finally take a Printout of Online application for future reference.