Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2014 for Assistant Divisional Inspector
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission ( UPKSC ) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Divisional Inspector through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Uttarakhand Public Service Commission ( UPKSC )
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Divisional Inspector Job on or before 25.12.2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Educational Qualification for JKPSC Assistant Divisional Inspector 2014 : Diploma
JKPSC Assistant Divisional Inspector Total No of Vacancies 2014 : 11 Posts
Salary for JKPSC Assistant Divisional Inspector 2014 : 9,300-34,800/pm
JKPSC Job Location : Uttarakhand
Last Date for Applying UKPSC 2014 Assistant Divisional Inspector Job : 25.12.2014.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Qualification||No. of Post||Salary||Age|
|1.||Assistant Divisional Inspector ( Technical )||Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering||11||9300-34800||21-42 years|
Selection Procedure for Uttarakhand Public Service Commission ( UPKSC ) 2014 – Assistant Divisional Inspector Post :
- Candidates can apply online UKPSC Job on or before 25.12.2014
- No Detailed information about the JKPSC 2014 selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to Apply for Assistant Divisional Inspector Vacancy in Uttarakhand Public Service Commission ( UPKSC ) 2014 :
Interested candidates may apply online on or before 25.12.2014
Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Divisional Inspector Exam Scheme 2014
I. The Practical examination will have following three components :
1. Driving test on heavy vehicle as per the provisions of Motor Vehicle Act. ( 40 Marks 30 Minutes )
JKPSC Job Driving Test : Expert committee should observe and evaluate the candidates for their compliance to
|(i)||Precautions method before driving||10 Marks|
|(ii)||Precautions method during driving||20 Marks|
|(iii)||Precautions method after driving||10 Marks|
2. Dismantling and Assembling of different components using proper tools and following proper safety procedures. ( 40 Marks 2 Hours )
For the dismantling and assembling of different components, a complete written record of each of the activity will be recorded by the candidate. The record will consist of -
- Observations of the defective part,
- Diagnosis and fault finding,
- Remedial measures.
The record will be evaluated by the expert committee. Each candidate will be assigned individual job.
3. Viva and general awareness skill and knowledge and competence of candidates about motor vehicles. ( 20 Marks 30 Minutes )