Uttarakhand PSC Civil Judge ( Junior Division ) Examination 2013
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission ( UKPSC ) are invited application for the recruitment of the 24 Civil Judge ( Junior Division ) Vacancies. Eligible Indian citizen / Tibetan refugee, who settled in India before 1962. Candidates can apply through online from 05.10.2013 to 26.10.2013.
Name of UKPSC Posts : Civil Judge ( Junior Division ).
Number of UKPSC Posts Vacancies : 24.
UKPSC Civil Judge Pay Scale 2013 : 27,700 – 770 – 33,090 – 920 – 40,450 – 1080 – 44,770.
UKPSC Civil Judge Educational Qualification 2013 : Candidates should possess Degree ( Law ) with Computer Knowledge.
UKPSC Civil Judge Application Form : Application for UKPSC Civil Judge ( Junior Division ) examination 2013 can be filled up through the website www.ukpsc.gov.in till 26.10.2013. After filling up online application, candidates are required to take two copies of application print out, keep one copy of the application with them and other one should be sent with Original Bank Challan and copies of requisite documents to “Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, Gurukul Kangri, Haridwar – 249 404” on or before 31.10.2013 till 6 PM.
UKPSC Civil Judge Application Form : Candidates has to pay the UKPSC Civil Judge ( Junior Division ) examination fee 2013 of 150/- for General / OBC Candidates of Uttarakhand, 60/- for SC / ST candidates of Uttarakhand through DD any branch of State Bank of India ( SBI ) after 2 days of filling of application form.
Important Instructions for Filling UKPSC Civil Judge Online Applicants 2013 :
1. Log on to website www.ukpsc.gov.in.
2. Click on Examination button will be displaying on the screen and after opening the online application web page applicants follow the process.
3. Fill the Details of Educational, Address etc.,
4. After 2 days of filling of application form make the payment in SBI.
5. Revisit the website & fill the remaining Online Application.
6. Press submit button for submission of this application.
7. After successful submission of this application applicants must takes a print out copy of the system generated application form for further use.
UKPSC Civil Judge Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on the basis of written exam, viva-voce.
Part I : General Knowledge :
It will include day today happenings around India and the world particularly in the legal spheres. The questions may relate mainly to international law, neutrality, recent legislation pronouncement particularly Indian Constitution, law and development and legal aspects but it will not be confined to this only.
Part II : It will cover the following Acts and Laws – Transfer of Properties Act, Principle of Hindu laws and Principle of Muslim laws, Evidence Act, Code of Criminal Procedure, Indian Penal Code, Civil Procedure Code.
The examination will include the following question papers of 3 hours, each question paper will carry the number of marks shown against it :
|1||The Present Day||150|
|3||Law : Paper I - Substantive Law|
Law : Paper II - Evidence & Procedure
Law : Paper III - Revenue & Criminal
|4||Viva - Voce||100|
1. The Present Day : This paper is designed to test the candidate’s knowledge of the reactions to what is happening in India and the world generally at the present day, particularly in the legal sphere and also his power of expression in English. Question, the answers to which should be in essay form will relate mainly to jurisprudence, international law, neutrality, recent legislation, particularly – Indian Constitutional law and developments, especially on their legal aspect and so on but will not be confirmed to them. Credit will be given both for substance and expression; conversely deduction will be made for bad expression, including faults of grammar, misuse of words etc.
2. Language : A passage in English will be set and the candidate will be required to translate it into the ordinary language spoken in the courts, using the Devanagri script = Marks 30.
Likewise a passage of Hindi will be required to be translated in ordinary English language = Marks 30.
There will be English Precis writing also = Marks 40.
3. Law : Paper I : Substantive Law : The questions set will be restricted to the field covered by the Law of Contracts, the Law of Partnership, the Law Concerning casements and torts, the Law relating to transfer of property, including the principles of equity specially applicable thereto, the principles of equity, with special reference to the Law of Trust and specific relief. Hindu Law and Mohammedan Law.
4. Law : Paper II : Evidence and Procedure : The field will be that covered by the Law of Evidence, the Criminal Procedure Code and Code of Civil Procedure, including the principles of pleading. The questions set will relate mainly to practical matters, such as the framing of charges and issues the methods of dealing with the evidence of witness, the writing of judgement and the conduct of cases generally but will not be restricted to them.
5. Law : Paper III : Revenue & Criminal : U.P. Zamindari Abolition and Land Reforms Act ( as applicable in Uttarakhand ) and Indian Penal Code.