Uttarakhand PSC Civil Judge ( Junior Division ) Examination 2015
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission ( UKPSC ) are invited application for the recruitment of the 18 Civil Judge ( Junior Division ) Vacancies. UKPSC Civil Judge Exam will be held on 15.02.2015. Eligible Indian citizen / Tibetan refugee, who settled in India before 1962. Candidates can apply through online from 02.12.2014 to 19.12.2014.
Name of UKPSC Posts : Civil Judge ( Junior Division ).
Number of UKPSC Posts Vacancies : 18.
UKPSC Civil Judge Pay Scale 2015 : 27,700 – 770 – 33,090 – 920 – 40,450 – 1080 – 44,770.
UKPSC Civil Judge Educational Qualification 2015 : Candidates should possess Degree ( Law ) with Computer Knowledge.
UKPSC Civil Judge Application Form 2015 : Application for UKPSC Civil Judge ( Junior Division ) examination 2015 can be filled up through the website www.ukpsc.gov.in till 19.12.2014. After filling up online application, candidates are required to take two copies of application print out, keep one copy of the application with them and other one should be sent with Original Bank Challan and copies of requisite documents to “Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, Gurukul Kangri, Haridwar – 249 404” on or before 24.12.2014 till 6 PM.
UKPSC Civil Judge Application Fee 2015 : Candidates has to pay the UKPSC Civil Judge ( Junior Division ) examination fee 2015 of 150/- for General / OBC Candidates of Uttarakhand, 60/- for SC / ST candidates of Uttarakhand through DD any branch of State Bank of India ( SBI ) after 2 days of filling of application form.
Important Instructions for Filling UKPSC Civil Judge Online Applicants 2015 :
1. Log on to website www.ukpsc.gov.in.
2. Click on Examination button will be displaying on the screen and after opening the online application web page applicants follow the process.
3. Fill the Details of Educational, Address etc.,
4. After 2 days of filling of application form make the payment in SBI.
5. Revisit the website & fill the remaining Online Application.
6. Press submit button for submission of this application.
7. After successful submission of this application applicants must takes a print out copy of the system generated application form for further use.
UKPSC Civil Judge Selection Process 2015 : Candidates will be selected based on the basis of written exam, viva-voce.
Part I : General Knowledge :
It will include day today happenings around India and the world particularly in the legal spheres. The questions may relate mainly to international law, neutrality, recent legislation pronouncement particularly Indian Constitution, law and development and legal aspects but it will not be confined to this only.
Part II : It will cover the following Acts and Laws – Transfer of Properties Act, Principle of Hindu laws and Principle of Muslim laws, Evidence Act, Code of Criminal Procedure, Indian Penal Code, Civil Procedure Code.
The examination will include the following question papers of 3 hours, each question paper will carry the number of marks shown against it :
|1||The Present Day||150|
|3||Law : Paper I - Substantive Law|
Law : Paper II - Evidence & Procedure
Law : Paper III - Revenue & Criminal
|4||Viva - Voce||100|
1. The Present Day : This paper is designed to test the candidate’s knowledge of the reactions to what is happening in India and the world generally at the present day, particularly in the legal sphere and also his power of expression in English. Question, the answers to which should be in essay form will relate mainly to jurisprudence, international law, neutrality, recent legislation, particularly – Indian Constitutional law and developments, especially on their legal aspect and so on but will not be confirmed to them. Credit will be given both for substance and expression; conversely deduction will be made for bad expression, including faults of grammar, misuse of words etc.
2. Language : A passage in English will be set and the candidate will be required to translate it into the ordinary language spoken in the courts, using the Devanagri script = Marks 30.
Likewise a passage of Hindi will be required to be translated in ordinary English language = Marks 30.
There will be English Precis writing also = Marks 40.
3. Law : Paper I : Substantive Law : The questions set will be restricted to the field covered by the Law of Contracts, the Law of Partnership, the Law Concerning casements and torts, the Law relating to transfer of property, including the principles of equity specially applicable thereto, the principles of equity, with special reference to the Law of Trust and specific relief. Hindu Law and Mohammedan Law.
4. Law : Paper II : Evidence and Procedure : The field will be that covered by the Law of Evidence, the Criminal Procedure Code and Code of Civil Procedure, including the principles of pleading. The questions set will relate mainly to practical matters, such as the framing of charges and issues the methods of dealing with the evidence of witness, the writing of judgement and the conduct of cases generally but will not be restricted to them.
5. Law : Paper III : Revenue & Criminal : U.P. Zamindari Abolition and Land Reforms Act ( as applicable in Uttarakhand ) and Indian Penal Code.
6. Viva – Voce : The suitability of the candidate for employment in the Judicial Service will be tested with reference to his record at School, College and University and his personality, address and physique. The questions which may be put to him may be of a general nature and will not necessarily be of an academic or legal nature.
- The marks obtained in viva-voce will be added to the marks obtained in the written papers and the candidates place will depend on the aggregate of both.
- The Commission reserve the right to refuse to call for viva-voce and candidate who has not obtained such marks in the Law Papers as to justify such refusal.
C. For Basic Knowledge of computer Operation Practical Examination :
Microsoft Windows Operating system and Microsoft Office ( Maximum Marks – 100; Minimum Qualifying Marks to be obtained – 40; Time allowed : One Hour ).
The paper shall be set from the given syllabus broadly taking one question from each i.e. :
1. Windows and internet. 2. M.S. – word. 3. M.S. – Access. 4. M.S. – Excel and 5. M.S. – Power Point. Each question shall have five actions to be performed on the system each having four marks. Printout of the output shall be taken and given for evaluation.