Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment 2013 for Sub Inspector of Excise
Tripura PSC applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for the under mentioned posts.
Item No. 01 : 15 ( fifteen ) permanent ( UR=06, ST=06, SC=03 ) post of Sub-Inspector of Excise, ( Group-C, Non-Gazetted ) for the Excise organization under the Finance Department ( Excise & Taxation ), Government of Tripura in the scale of Pay 5,310 – 24,000/-, Pay Band-2 with Grade Pay of 2400/-.
Educational Qualification for Tripura PSC Sub Inspector of Excise 2013 : Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized University. In case of ST candidates, Bachelor’s Degree, but preference will be given to Science graduate.
Tripura PSC Sub Inspector of Excise Age Limit 2013 : Up to 40 years as on 08.11.2013. Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 ( five ) years in case of SC, ST, Differently abled ( PH ) candidates and Government Servants, provided that the Govt. servants of SC / ST / Differently abled ( PH ) category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 ( five ) years available to them.
The last date of receiving application for Tripura PSC Sub Inspector of Excise 2013 is 08.11.2013. The application(s) received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
Other Important information for Tripura PSC Recruitment 2013 :
(1) The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
(2) Prescribed Form Availability : The 4 ( four ) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches / Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch / Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge / Commission from the candidates.
In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font ( A4 size 90 GSM paper ) can also be downloaded from the website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India ( core banking branches ) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
(3) Rate of Recruitment Fees for Tripura Public Service Commission 2013 :
- Group-A Posts : 200/- ( Rupees Two Hundred ) only for General Candidates and 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and Fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped candidates.
- Group-B Posts : 150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and fifty ) only for General Candidates and 100/- ( Rupees one hundred ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped candidates.
- Group-C Posts : 100/- ( Rupees One Hundred ) only for General Candidates and 50/- ( Rupees fifty ) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped candidates.
(4) SC / ST Candidates of other States ( not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura ) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
(5) Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the Tripura PSC advertisement.
(6) Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2 ( two ) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of 5/= ( rupees five ) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date ( 08.11.2013 ).
Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Tripura Public Service Commission. The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
(7) Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
(8) Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
(9) Date, time and venue of Screening Test / Personality Test will be notified in due course.
(10) For further details, read the “Instructions to Candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Commission – http://www.tpsc.gov.in